Why I hate communists.

Thats like saying China is stronger than Korea. A lie.

We've got 15 times their military strength in terms of Army, the Air Force overpowers them a little bit, and our navy is somewhat underpowered, but still capable of taking Tokyo in 6 months. Our training is vastly superior than that of most nations, as our standar-issue Army is capable of taking USMC, and the ROKMC gets the same training as Special Forces, namely the SAS and various other spec combat divisions.

Beijing however, would take 5 ~ 7 years (without nukes). Thankfully, there's still Free China.

I have to admit though, we were afraid of China in the 1950s ~ 1980s. One time in 1985, a passenger plane from china went over our airspace, and landed in Seoul.

Bam.

Every city and province had raised air raid sirens, and the Emergency Broadcast System was heard with "This is not a drill. Communist China forces have attacked, and we are declaring a state of emergency. All reserve forces, report to your camp officer.".

Every military unit had been mobilized for emergency combat duty.

Thats like saying China is stronger than Korea. A lie.

We've got 15 times their military strength in terms of Army, the Air Force overpowers them a little bit, and our navy is somewhat underpowered, but still capable of taking Tokyo in 6 months. Our training is vastly superior than that of most nations, as our standar-issue Army is capable of taking USMC, and the ROKMC gets the same training as Special Forces, namely the SAS and various other spec combat divisions.

Beijing however, would take 5 ~ 7 years (without nukes). Thankfully, there's still Free China.

Frankly, I think you have been brainwashed by your Government. Nnuclear warhead, hmmm.... For you, still developing. Japan, it doesn't have one but it can make one immediately when it falls into a war since the Japnese military already have the qualified centrifuges. As for China, we already have many. As for the tech., we are a communist country and there is no possible change that we have low technology. Japan is so agressive, so it won't fall behind. Take down Tokyo in 6 month, Beijing for 5 ~ 7 years? You can, if we do not touch your force. Don't overestimate your country. You will surely lose if you fight either Japan or China. For Japan, the navy army of Japanese outperform yours. The battleships and destroyers can occcupy the sea area very fast. With the aid of sea army, Korean sky won't stand long. You lose both sky and sea, failure will certainly befall you, just a matter of time. For China, we can win you by ground and air force without nuke. Even though our navy force is not that strong, we outnumber you! And our missiles are the best.

Frankly, I think you have been brainwashed by your Government. Nnuclear warhead, hmmm.... For you, still developing. Japan, it doesn't have one but it can make one immediately when it falls into a war since the Japnese military already have the qualified centrifuges. As for China, we already have many. As for the tech., we are a communist country and there is no possible change that we have low technology. Japan is so agressive, so it won't fall behind. Take down Tokyo in 6 month, Beijing for 5 ~ 7 years? You can, if we do not touch your force. Don't overestimate your country. You will surely lose if you fight either Japan or China. For Japan, the navy army of Japanese outperform yours. The battleships and destroyers can occcupy the sea area very fast. With the aid of sea army, Korean sky won't stand long. You lose both sky and sea, failure will certainly befall you, just a matter of time. For China, we can win you by ground and air force without nuke. Even though our navy force is not that strong, we outnumber you! And our missiles are the best.

I think you are over-confident. Its quite clear that they know all this, and plan to burrow underground and attack from holes in the ground. I have heard that they were able to dig tunnels under the ocean and to every continent on the earth.

I think you are over-confident. Its quite clear that they know all this, and plan to burrow underground and attack from holes in the ground. I have heard that they were able to dig tunnels under the ocean and to every continent on the earth.

You are joking, right?
If not, I will laugh at you.
You are joking.

I laugh because it is impossible. You'll know if you have ever digged a tunnel.

You are joking, right?
If not, I will laugh at you.
You are joking.

You see, thats the kind of ignorance that S. Korea is hoping the rest of the world has. Nobody will see it coming, even though I keep trying to tell everyone.

Im for serial

Tunnel is:
Earthquake = instant fatality
Seepage = instant fatality
Leakage of natural gas and methane gas = instant fatality
Required money = instant fatality, to the economics of Korea

Even if it succeed:
Tactical bombard with thermobaric bombs = instant fatality
Direct revenge on Korean mainland = instant fatality
Economic warfare against Korea = instant fatality, to the economics

For respecting you, I have to show a fear face. D:

Anyway, Korea may really ready to attack us today. Nothing is impossible. We are going to die. Before that, I care naught.

You keep telling yourself that, but when a little Korean man drills his way into your bedroom and kills you in your sleep, don't come crying to us.

The truth is the only way

You keep telling yourself that, but when a little Korean man drills his way into your bedroom and kills you in your sleep, don't come crying to us.

Thats really morbid...its like something out of a horror movie

Hey, thats top secret information. *Calls 111, 113*

Ok, China may be stronger than us, but if they didn't have nukes, we could repel any invasion force. It's the Army that we take pride in. Japan has this big navy, but their soldiers are like the national guard: "weekend soldiers". Our training is absolutely superior. Our army is absolutely superior. Besides, Japan doesn't have any long range ballistics like we do.

Population

Estimated population of the PRC: 1,315,844,000
Estimated population of ROK: 47,817,000

Military

PLA

Active troops 2,250,000
Total troops 18,224,000

ROK Military
Active troops: 686,000
Total troops: 5,209,000

GDP

PRC

Total estimated GDP: $9.412 trillion
Estimated GDP per capita: $7,2042

ROK

Total estimated GDP: $994.4 billion
Estimated GDP per capita: $20,590

Ho hum.

However, we must remember that in a war between the ROK and the PLC, America would probably choose to support Korea. Or would they?

In any case, China is stronger than Korea.

The name of the Japanese arm is "Self-Defense Forces". In fact, everyone knows that they have carriers, cruisers and the crucial techinology to create an ICBM. And I believe the army Japanese has been well changed just in case there is need for a invasion. Japanese goes against the word "self-defense". They are qualified to be an decent army. But it may not stronger than Korea, I suspect.

Wow, I am afraid.

numberskillyw0.jpg

Is it just me or do I sense a logical fallacy in the first post? I'm sure it's already been discussed to death.

Communism doesn't work in thoery nor praxis, all it does it preventing technical development and economical evolution. In order to fully control the economy one must also control the people. Therefore, communism always leads to dictatorship. I do not hate communism, because I think the ideology in itself is not evil, but it has proved to be a failure, and should be treated as such. However, many people, not the least in my country, still call themselves communists, lacking education in both history and market economy. I wonder how many more people that have to die before communism is accepted by everyone for what it is: a failure.

I just thought I had to say something.

1218872-Korean_Propaganda_Poster-South_Korea.jpg

number's most feared nightmare

Hey as long as we're the ones that invade and reunify, I'll love a reunified peninsula. Also, there is only one country in the Korean Peninsula. The ROK is the legal owner of the peninsula, and Kim Jong Il is a terrorist/rebel force that uses violence a lot.

I'd support an invasion to the North, when its 5 ~ 10 years later. 'Cause I'll be doing mandatory training then.

Now if only we could teach people some self control and self responsibility we can have a fun time in a Libertarian society, where taxes are light but everyone pretty much fends for themselves with little help from the government, and where the government only interferes when you make a problem out of yourself to those around you. But that won't be accepted because you'd see lazy inept or incapable people starving out in the streets every day since there's be little to no welfare thanks to low low taxes and miniscule governemnt interferance. And so because of that, we have the system that we have now where there's a kind of safety net to help out the lazy, inept, or incapable.

Personally i think we have too much help as is. I don't want my tax money going to feed some deadbeat who has no intention of getting a job. But some don't see it that way.

The communist way of thinking is to basically take everyone and put them on the teat of the government regardless of their ability.

I don't want help, if i want some help i'll ask for it. Thats one of the reasons i don't like communism. Unwarrented help for everyone.

Your hate for communists is akin to someone playing HL2, hating it and then saying "I hate everyone who posts on HL2.net". I have met a communist (not Solaris), we brefly discussed politics and then talked about films. He was a nice guy and I liked him. I hate racism, but one of my friends (though not one of my closer friends) is a rather large racist but he's a good guy for most other things. I also hate creationism, even though one of my closet friends is a creationist. I could understand completly if you said you hated communism, the North Korean/Chinese government etc. but until you have met and talked with every communist on the planet then it is stupid to say you hate all communists.

and i hate furries, but some of my friends are furries, and i hate commies and one of my friends is a commie. yeah i know

Doesn't stop me from hating the general movement

This is why I consider myself an earthling rather than belonging to a specific nation.
Or rather, a milkywaying, as I respect any other life forms that might be living along side of us in another planet and consider them as one of "me".
Or maybe, i consider myself nothing as I respect anything else that might be living in anywhere else in the entire freaking universe and even outside that universe if something exists.

OR MAYBE I'M JUST RETARDED : ( THAT MUST BE IT.
self > family > community > nation > planet > galaxy > universe > void

Back