Wicked hl2 PIC!!

Yeah I've seen it before so I think most people have.

no prblm it was new to me, so i thought i might post. i dont care if it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy old. jeezuz christ lol.

PEACE

mike :smoking:

Still looks pretty badass. I don't mind people digging up old screenshots\concept drawings. Can be kinda fun sometimes.

awesome, but i think gordon's head and the strider's "head" is tilted a bit too much.

Platinum said:
that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy old

Sorry, didnt mean to sound rude. But thanks for posting ... I think that's a cool drawing ... Have you guys been to his website??? That guy's drawings are AMAZING. :afro:

There is one of this pic that's been photoshopped that shows Master Chief's head flying off from the crowbar.

Now if only I could find it...

Hadn't seen it. The crowbar looks kind of odd in the end though hehe

just for clarification, it is fan art. Not done by valve (90% sure).

its so amusing people get off and feel good about themselves proclaiming things "old." as if the fact that they've seen it before somehow elevates them over those who've discovered things after them.

Rocketman9mm said:
its so amusing people get off and feel good about themselves proclaiming things "old." as if the fact that they've seen it before somehow elevates them over those who've discovered things after them.

That's the vibe I get. Elitism :)

Rocketman9mm said:

old .

That's really old and I think everybody's familiar with this pic...
It's good, though, although my favorite artwork so far must be the one showing Gordon strangled by a Barnacle...

BTW, first post, hurray! :imu:

Old, love that picture though, makes no sense that the barnicles would be on the floor though.

old...but very very nice.

mm wonder what hl2 would look like "cell shaded"

azz0r said:
Old, love that picture though, makes no sense that the barnicles would be on the floor though.

Looks like an antlion to me...

Its definitely old. I haven't seen that since early last year.
But its so old that I say great job in bringing it back. Its not too wide spread.

Ye seen it b4 , i think it came up in a thread about HL2 wallpaper designs

Back