Worst. Game. Ever.

joule

Tank
Reaction score
So, what's the worst game you have ever played?
Mine, probably every Batman and Superman game. Oh, and I recently played Big Rigs Over the Road Racing on a demo that was given to me...a big mistake. This game is C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E_S-H-I-T.

Krush Kill n Destroy.. first game I bought my self and to this day the worst..

I never really liked Spiderman. It's not the worst game. It's just the worst game I can remember right now.

X-wing vs Tie Fighter
Bionicle : The mask of light (I bought it on XBox for 5$ for my little 4½ years old cousin)

the Sonic party game for DC.

I don't even remember the name of that pice of shit....

Well the crappiest game i have ever played is goblin commander on XBOX, it was the worst game ever concieved, it had a cool concept but the gameplay was udder crappola.

User Name said:
So, what's the worst game you have ever played?
Mine, probably every Batman and Superman game. Oh, and I recently played Big Rigs Over the Road Racing on a demo that was given to me...a big mistake. This game is C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E_S-H-I-T.
omg Big Rigs!!!! I saw the video review on gamespot and I never laughed as much. I want to play this game.

nicrd said:
X-wing vs Tie Fighter

Oh no you didn't.

Um, I honestly can't remember really hating a game. Get back to you when more people post, might refresh my memory :cat:

Bad^Hat said:
Oh no you didn't.
X-wing vs Tie Fighter had absolutly no appeal. The game was boring and did not live up to its hype. Maybe its because I loved so much the older X-Wing and even more Tie-Fighter that had a storyline and top-notch mission (with primary objectives, secondary objectives and the great bonus objectives).

E.T. for the atari 2600.... I dont think that was even a game....

Republic the Revolution...

I am a very impatient person and I have no clue why I bought this game. It was very boring and moved very slow.

That money could have been better spent on another game like Panty Raider.

[Matt] said:
E.T. for the atari 2600.... I dont think that was even a game....

haha, didn't they bury thousands of unsold copies in the desert, or am i confusing it with another crap game :LOL:

Haf life 2. i mean come on, its just plain crap.
Why are you looking at me like that? do i have something on my face?

But no, seriosly, Star wars episode 1 (for the PS) was the worst game i have EVER played. and it got 9/10 in the offical playstation magazine!!! how??? it was C R A P !!! there were a ton of glitches, the levels were bland and boring, the graphics were awful, the game was slow and unresponsive and the lightsabers handelled like breadsticks. and it got 9/10!!!! impossible!!!

Not only that, but round about the same time there was a similar SW game released for the PS (i cant remember its name), that involved one or two players battling theior way through levels as jedi in a top down veiw. The graphics were SO much better, the enemies were smart and responsive, the boss battles were superb, the character evolution system was amazing (with levels, and points assignewd to new jedi moves) and the whole thing played like a dream. It got 8/10. WTF!!! it was 10 times better!!!

that pissed me off so much, i felt like killing OPSM.

I'm not sure what's the worst game ever, but Halo, Far Cry and Neverwinter Nights are the most overrated, overhyped pieces of shit I've seen to date.

Cybernoid said:
I'm not sure what's the worst game ever, but Halo, Far Cry and Neverwinter Nights are the most overrated, overhyped pieces of shit I've seen to date.
You should be shot for saying that. You know that, right?

Cybernoid said:

bah humbug. (NWN is excellent in a LAN - and XBox Halo is very good thank you very much :) )

If you want overrated, the Max Payne and the Jedi Knight series are prime examples :/

User Name said:
You should be shot for saying that. You know that, right?

An army of rabid fanboys will no doubt come for me later tonight.

Halo's only problem is the level design. Boring, repetive copy-paste maps with no detail whatsoever. I mean, even Doom (ten years old) has far superior level design.

Far Cry has similiar issues. Boring level design, nothing new or interesting. And it takes more than reflective water to make good graphics.

Neverwinter Nights is just dull. Subpar graphics, absolutely horrendous performance and an extremely boring singleplayer campaign. And the rabid fanboys spouting incoherent shit.

Cybernoid said:

Halo's only problem is the level design. Boring, repetive copy-paste maps with no detail whatsoever. I mean, even Doom (ten years old) has far superior level design.

Far Cry has similiar issues. Boring level design, nothing new or interesting. And it takes more than reflective water to make good graphics.

Neverwinter Nights is just dull. Subpar graphics, absolutely horrendous performance and an extremely boring singleplayer campaign. And the rabid fanboys spouting incoherent shit.
You should be stabbed to death for saying that. You know that, don't you?
Those negative descriptions you gave the games are exactly opposite of what they really are.

Jedi Knight series.
Poor combat ability-they should learn a thing or two from Prince of Persia.

User Name said:
You should be stabbed to death for saying that. You know that, don't you?
Those negative descriptions you gave the games are exactly opposite of what they really are.

one man's blue sky is another's turquoise.

he doesn't need to be mutilated because he thinks different. i'm assuming you're just teasing or something. but seriously, curb those psychotic outburts...scary :borg:

Dedalus said:
Deus Ex: Invisible War :(

Nah is it heck. It might not of been a deus ex 1 beater but that does'nt go to say it was the worst game ever...in your opinion or reviews. You would of had to of played very few games to think DX:IW was the worst game out, And what goes to say HL2 is better than HL1? HL2 has a much bigger game to live upto but that does'nt mean HL2 will be shit _if_ it is worse than HL1 single player and multiplayer.

The worst game i've ever played is .....errr.....i cant think of its name so ill have to say the shittest pc game on my shelf and thats MGS2 substance yet it is one of my favourite games ever(the PS2 version) :rolling:

I understand that Halo, FC and NWN are, er, revered games, but I think they are mediocre, at the very least. NWN has the most rabid fanboys. I still have nightmares.

Cybernoid said:

thats just wrong. halo having bad level design? thats the biggest pile of mirrored, bizarre bullshite ive hever heard. seriosly. And far cry is amazing, despite the fact that the gameplay isnt as good as other games. Neverwinter nights is a class RPG, and the level editor is superb.

seriosly... you are joking arent you?? next youll be saying that UT2004 has the worst multiplayer, or that DE:IW has the m,ost amazingly realistic phisics.

cybernoid, i want to have your babies (LOL OH THE RANDOM MOCKERYNESS)

Alig said:
Nah is it heck. It might not of been a deus ex 1 beater but that does'nt go to say it was the worst game ever...in your opinion or reviews. You would of had to of played very few games to think DX:IW was the worst game out, And what goes to say HL2 is better than HL1? HL2 has a much bigger game to live upto but that does'nt mean HL2 will be shit _if_ it is worse than HL1 single player and multiplayer.

right you are.

someone decides on a shit game because it made them feel disgusted, or made them want to uninstall, format and repeat.. a shit game is one with no appeal, no worth, no need for existence. and to be honest in my opinion, DX:IW fits the bill perfectly. never before has a game made me recoil in disgust. it's just like....'gah, i can't endure this any longer'....or something.

a definition for a good game could be, 'it is fun'.
definition for a great game could be 'you're missing out if you don't play it'.
definition for a below average game could be, 'you're not missing anything if you don't play it'.
defnition for a shit game could be, 'don't even bother'.

dunno how many ways to say it, and i don't want to go into a huge long discussion about why DX:IW is shit (had a huge and tiresome debate in a thread suicide42 started a while back).

Suicide42 said:
thats just wrong. halo having bad level design? thats the biggest pile of mirrored, bizarre bullshite ive hever heard. seriosly.

you have to admit, there were large sections in Halo that were mirrored and reversed. this was probably down to schedule commitments, but it did bring the level design notch down a little.

Suicide42 said:
thats just wrong. halo having bad level design? thats the biggest pile of mirrored, bizarre bullshite ive hever heard. seriosly.

Well, do give an example of good level design. It's just copy-paste rooms one after another with identical textures.

Neverwinter nights is a class RPG, and the level editor is superb.

Superb? I don't know about the programming language, but the terrain editor is so limited that it's absurd. Without custom tilesets, every map looks the same. Same oversized rooms everywhere. Try Valve Hammer (or any similiar editor) some time.

Ok you can talk as much shit you want about Far Cry and halo but Neverwinter Nights is ****ing awsome it won the best rpg prise 2 years in a row at E3 and best mp one year.
(BTW) The worst games i have played is Halo, Sonic heroes (ps2) and prisoner of war sucked too ****ing hard.

This is silly guys.

We're talking about the worst games ever here. You may not like Halo, but calling it the worst game ever is just dumb :/

No Sonic heroes and prisoner of war is worse(much)

Cybernoid said:

I agree that halo's level design was a bit repeatitive...but come on in 2001 that kind of stuff was good - the pc port just doesn't do justice. The xbox version is still great and moreover it's the addictive gameplay that counts.

Far cry unoriginal? plot-wise yes. Graphically, no.The graphics in far cry are shiny, but crytek has done a stunning job with the environments from lush jungles to cluastrophobic indoors.You truly haven't played the game. I ASSUME you have played it...or are you just in the mood to nitpick without evidence.

NwN: You gotta be kidding. Play the game first.

Well hmmmmm Ghost Recon isnt really the hot shit either.

lans said:
I agree that halo's level design was a bit repeatitive...but come on in 2001 that kind of stuff was good - the pc port just doesn't do justice. The xbox version is still great and moreover it's the addictive gameplay that counts.

2001? Ten years ago Doom had much better level design.

NwN: You gotta be kidding. Play the game first.

I played it extensively. When you've played games like Fallout and Baldur's Gate, NWN just doesn't cut it.

yeah i must agree that Fallout is the best rpg i have ever played and BG isnt bad either but Neverwinter Nights is a great game too

chu said:
Republic the Revolution...

I am a very impatient person and I have no clue why I bought this game. It was very boring and moved very slow.

That money could have been better spent on another game like Panty Raider.

Yeah that game is definalty up there on the suck'o meter.....

Back