worst game uve ever bought?

Vampire the maquerade only truely breaks down near the end.

Didnt like the ending? Thought it was kinda kewl. I guess theres more than one however.

StardogChampion said:
Clearly it's made for gamepads only. Why anyone would want to use a keyboard I have no idea. Just like Pro Evolution Soccer 5 and most other PS2 ports.
It may be made for a gamepad, however they could have put some effort into porting the controls better. I mean at least instead of saying L1 they could have said "jump" or whatever. IT could have at least partailyl worked on a PC.

P.S. I did end up borrowind a controller, which was when it was barely barable, and still, it was horrendous.

Am I the only one that was stupid enough to buy Enter the Matrix as soon as it came out? Or did you all enjoy it :| Or are there worse games than that? :eek:

I do thorough reviews about the games I buy, and have an extremely good judgement on games I preorder, thus I am rarely ever dissapointed. Worst game I ever bought though, was Doom 3.

ĐynastҰ said:
Worst game ive ever bought?? Hmm..

1- Halo
3- The Thing
4- No One Lives Forever (Though it was DAMN funny at the time, ultimately crap though)
5- Vietcong (mmmmm bug heaven 2)
6- All of the Tribes series.

HEATHEN!

What??? What i do??

Come ON! Halo? pfft get an xbox and play in the sand with the other 'PC-inept' kids (yes i know adults play too!)

The Thing was just..ahaha

No One Lives Forever..i take that one back actually. Was a good game

Vietcong..all i had was problems with bugs bugs bugs. STicking models, sound stuffing up, glitches...ahhh!

Vampire The Masquerade..now come on. What was with that? Glitches glitches glitches, and they 'used the source engine' which was bollocks in a box and you know it.

The Thing was pretty fun... good story... the paranoia/trust system was a really nice idea.

Halo... no matter what people say, was fun imo... on the PC atleast.

Vietcong... best vietnam game out there imo.

Vampire... I never played it.

Tribes? TRIBES?! It was my first multiplayer experience... and I loved it to death... come on, CTF with jetpacks... what's not to like?
Not to mention the game required quite a bit of skill to play.

Need for Speed: Underground 2
ĐynastҰ said:
Come ON! Halo? pfft get an xbox and play in the sand with the other 'PC-inept' kids (yes i know adults play too!)
almost sigged D:

ĐynastҰ said:
Vampire The Masquerade..now come on. What was with that? Glitches glitches glitches, and they 'used the source engine' which was bollocks in a box and you know it.

Fool! A fie upon thee, a fie! Can thou not see that V:TM had quite possibly the most brilliant writing to hit the PC since Planescape:Torment? Bah! A fie upon thee, sirrah!

(Although i agree about the glitches bit. But what was wrong with the source engine?)

Columns Crown - Dull GBA puzzler

Grandia 2 - Awful PS2 Role Playing Game

The Sims - Where is the fun content of this game located at?

X-Men 2: Clone Wars - An absolutely godawful Mega Drive "blind purchase" I made via a questionable Mail-order discount in my local paper. I never really "got" the X-Men but a friend pressured me into getting it. I should have known something was up when the box came crushed into itty bitty pieces. (They sent a replacement in the end, but it was for those mis-shapen EA games so it was useless as well!). The game itself was a dull platformer with ugly graphics. Damned hard as well.

Jungle Book - Film tie-in + Master System = 6 year old kid makes dumb purchase of crap game.

Star Trek: Klingon Academy.

Demo was awesome. Game sucked balls.

GTA: SA for the PC, after beating it 2000000000+ times on the PS2, I bought it for the mods, but then realized I had v 2.0 and you need v 1.0 of the game for mods to work! DAMMIT! there are some cool car mods out there... (I'm not saying the game is bad, I just played it to death, and it's the same for the PC, so I wasted my money on a copy...)

Jintor said:
Fool! A fie upon thee, a fie! Can thou not see that V:TM had quite possibly the most brilliant writing to hit the PC since Planescape:Torment? Bah! A fie upon thee, sirrah!

(Although i agree about the glitches bit. But what was wrong with the source engine?)
Though I loved that game I can certainly understand people hating it. It was really bugfilled, hell you could not even play it trough without a patch, well unless you used special commands for the console. And all the loading times whne entering or exiting buildings made it a drag doin what you liked to do in this game the most, which is talk after every event to every person to hear something very intersting.

Jintor said:

QFT! And the best voice acting to date imo. Even better than...HL2's :naughty:

Worst game I bought was Basketbrawl for the Atari Lynx.

I tend to try and buy the good games, but every once in a while the good games end up bad. In this case I'm going to have to answer "Metroid Prime".

I expected SOME goodness, but nah, it was all bad. Truly a disappointment.

Dumb Dude said:
I tend to try and buy the good games, but every once in a while the good games end up bad. In this case I'm going to have to answer "Metroid Prime".

I expected SOME goodness, but nah, it was all bad. Truly a disappointment.
I played that game for a few hours after I had bought it, and I hated it because of the controls and interaction. But about a year later I tried it again with my older brother and we both really fell in love with that game :eek: We bought Metroid Prime: Echoes too, but we don't like it as much as the original one :|

The Brick said:
I played that game for a few hours after I had bought it, and I hated it because of the controls and interaction. But about a year later I tried it again with my older brother and we both really fell in love with that game :eek: We bought Metroid Prime: Echoes too, but we don't like it as much as the original one :|

That's exactly what happened to me. I played Prime ages ago and didn't like it, got bored and couldn't stand the controls.

Just a few months ago I decided to play Super Metroid on my Xbox emu and had a blast. So I wanted more Samus action and of course I picked up Prime and Echoes for less than $15 total. I beat Prime and had a lot more fun with it this time around. I haven't really played Echoes much though. Some of the changes really bug me and I haven't picked it up again yet.

I have never bought a game I did not enjoy loads ahahahaha

I even enjoyed Danger Island, which was quite bad, but hilarious. And it had dinosaurs!

Go on. Look it up. I dare you.

Enter the Matrix probably - good thing I only paid £10 towards it. Damn that game sucked, the multiplayer was even worse.

navyseal2004 said:
Rainbow 6 : Lockdown.

That game totally destroyed the Rainbow 6 series.
QFT. I played through the first mission before I took it back to the place I rented it from and traded it in for Mercenaries. Now thats a good game.

It's basically adware really :D.

BUY NOW ONLY 19.99 DARWINIA!
SAVE NOW AND GET DOD:S!! ONLY 10.00!!
BUY NOW FOR 10% OFF PRE-PURCHASE...

*ugh*

steam is kind of bloated now. D:

none of the games i've bought are bad, i always make sure it's what i want & that they're good.

Crisis King said:
It's basically adware really :D.

BUY NOW ONLY 19.99 DARWINIA!
SAVE NOW AND GET DOD:S!! ONLY 10.00!!
BUY NOW FOR 10% OFF PRE-PURCHASE...

*ugh*

:| It's wrong for them to announce new games and lowered prices?

I hate Steam too... but that's a stupid reason.

RakuraiTenjin said:
Automobile Lamborghini for N64
hahah I bought that game. It was like $60 or $80 somewhere in there when it came out. That was unheard of back then. I kind of liked it but yea I was disappointed. Finished it though.

Command and conqure: renegade. Played it for about 2 hours and uninstalled. Maybe I just couldn't get into it.

Universal Combat. It has the learning curve of a cliff, definately not fun.

staticprimer said:
Universal Combat. It has the learning curve of a cliff, definately not fun.
Yeah, don't buy any Derek Smart games unless you're an uber uber uber geek.

Red Faction 2

Quite liked the first one. But never made it past the first level of the second one. Sluggish controls, weapons sucked, graphics sucked. The whole game just felt none fun.

Tried to play it a few times. But no dice.

Enter The Matrix.

Worse. ****ing. Game. Ever.

Worst purchase for a game would be Schizm. I thought it would be fun, the graphics looked great, even if it was a point and click game, but I started it up (after an hour long installation) and the graphics were horrible...it wasn't even playable. I'm sure it was some kind of bug or driver issue, but I downloaed a patch and a new driver and nope, still the same. I unistalled it.

Back