Worst man Addiction EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the first time I masturbated and as happens afterwards my penis went flacid... thought I'd broken it lmaoo, absolutley shit mysen. Suffice-to-say I was happy when I was finally able 2 make it erect again.

Anyone else ever masturbated and gotten really excited, so much so that sperm shoots everywhere? and you have to spend the next 20 minutes looking round the room you're in wiping up stray bits... annoying!

Loshadka said:
A little? Hm...

And once I even dreamed about a pragnent squirrel.
Did you get the squirrel pregnant? :O

craigweb2k said:
Anyone else ever masturbated and gotten really excited, so much so that sperm shoots everywhere? and you have to spend the next 20 minutes looking round the room you're in wiping up stray bits... annoying!
Yes, that happened to me once last night. I was homealone thankfully.

LOL .. I think its humanly possible to hold it at least for a week (I was able to do 5 days once) .. but then watch out! It just keeps going and going and going .. kinda like in that Budweiser ad.

LoneDeranger said:
LOL .. I think its humanly possible to hold it at least for a week (I was able to do 5 days once) .. but then watch out! It just keeps going and going and going .. kinda like in that Budweiser ad.

I've managed a couple of days, but it either ends in a 'wet dream' or when I do it for the 1st time in ages its 'uncomfortable'.

Mr.Reak said:
Nah, the thing with masturbation is… hand is your girlfriend from the moment you are born, until your die. It won’t cheat on you with another penis… well it may, but I won’t go there. Point is, masturbation is the best thing that happened to human kind. Masturbation + shower = heaven.

I officially declare today, Feb. 14, the "Hand Appreciation Day"! :D

LoneDeranger said:
I officially declare today, Feb. 14, the "Hand Appreciation Day"! :D

I second that! :afro:

Tonight is the party. Come with your own hand please.

Heh, I haven't mannaged any free time this last half week :(

god some of you have no self control! i've been up to a month without reaching for a tissue box. seriously. but then of course i eventually give in and have a binge of about 5 in a row :eek:

send a valentine card to your hand day :cheers:

ROFL!!!

oh well, I agree with craigweb2k, when that shit goes flying, you need to look around everywhere for it!!!

Mother****ing sperm!!!

Mmmm... sure is...

wonder how many on these forums gets anything else then their own hand?

MaxiKana said:
Mmmm... sure is...

wonder how many on these forums gets anything else then their own hand?
Thirty percent, actually.

It's just as addicting as watching Full House.....

Originally Posted by craigweb2k

dude, dont you use a ***rag or an old sock, much less cleanup.

My frineds are having a contest to see who can go the longest without polishing thier rocket, thier up to 38 days(I think they can hit 90 days, then they might break down). I on the other hand (seriously I use my left!) knew I couldn't last more than 2 weeks.

LMAO, best thread evar! :bounce:

I try to stop... but alas, it end in those pop-while-you-sleep episodes. Anyways, whatever, its better than being bored... am I right or am I right... or am I right or amirght....

I 2nd that idea about not shaking any of your hands, I really don't think that I will ever shake anyone's hand without thinking of this thread... EVAR AGIN! :x

That reminds me... i think the pressure is getting a little high down there, and it has been a couple days... Ill be back later boys :cheers:

36 in a day!

Actually 4... and I was drunk...

Don't ask. And yes, I was alone. Drinking alone. Fun.

better to do it with the left coz then you can move the mouse at the same time lol :p

I'm 18 and I've never in my life had a wet dream. Is this healthy?

I will probably be flamed to kingdom come for this.. buuut... Here is a quote from a forum I go to(this isn't my post)

"If you want to talk about jerking off go get a mirror and talk to yourself"

This thread is disgusting....

I took my hand out to a nice steak dinner yesterday, you know......to set the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back