WoW Stress test ..who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Post here if you've been accepted and have downloaded the World of Warcraft beta

It took me almost 6 hours to dl the 2.5 G beta.

What will your in-game name be? I'll probably go by Stern or some variation

Meeeee!!! :D \o/

Took 7 hours to complete...my in-game will obviously be "simmo", if thats taken then "s1mmo"

I really dunno what I want to be though, probably a mage :)

It might help if you told people which game you're talking about? :p

SHUT UP! shut up!!! dtop reminding me!!! i want a key soi bad!!! arrrghh im following loads of tips from simmo to get the client but i havent even got a key yet ARRRGHH

anyone american here want to try and get me a key? pwetty please? PM me!!! I NEED TEH KEY!!!

simmo said:
Meeeee!!! :D \o/

Took 7 hours to complete...my in-game will obviously be "simmo", if thats taken then "s1mmo"

I really dunno what I want to be though, probably a mage :)

I'm thinking of becoming one of the keebler elves ...is that a race in WoW? ;)

I'm going to have to research everything about WoW (world of warcraft), cuz at this point I know very little about the game

edit: hehe sorry Suicide, I read your post on how badly you want to be in the beta: that's tough ...I'm hoping you'll find a way :)

My name will be Foxtrot...I will whore myself out as a healer...

I'm in...I don't know what I'll name myself yet..

People need to sign up and fill up all 100,000 slots!!! I wanna play!!!
I really wish it was for more than just a week...

By the way...Anybody know when they plan to start the open beta?

anyone can sigh up now (sorry Suicide42) you dont need to be a subscriber of fileplanet

but fileplanet says it's only available to north american members ;(

has the european beta even started yet?... it's been months since i applied, got a new pc since then too :( i really want to play.

but fileplanet says it's only available to north american members

doh!!! you can stay at my place during the beta ...if you dont mind sharing the couch with my dog

simmo helped me trick fileplanet into thinking im canadian, and im in the que :D:D:D \o/

hope they give out more keys soon..

how did you trick fileplanet? i have the key but not the download.
im downloading beta3 cos someone said it was the same :bonce:

Suicide42 said:
simmo helped me trick fileplanet into thinking im canadian, and im in the que :D:D:D \o/

if they ask, the prime minister of canada is Joe Molson ;)

I'm in, and I spent twelve hours downloading that thing... and it's corrupt! ****! I have to download that shit all over again! :flame:

bleh I realy would of liked to try this too.. if I get bored of SWG its Wow or EQ2 im thinking of moving to. :/

Suicide42 said:

tell me!! i'm frothing at the mouth dammit!

Letters said:
I'm in, and I spent twelve hours downloading that thing... and it's corrupt! ****! I have to download that shit all over again! :flame:

Try extracting with Winzip...other programs report it as corrupt

simmo said:

Heh... You just solved my problem with this here little statement!

THX!

(/me cant believe /me didnt know and that this isnt common knowlege....)

marksmanHL2 :) said:
Heh... You just solved my problem with this here little statement!

THX!

(/me cant believe /me didnt know and that this isnt common knowlege....)

np d00d! :D...looks like i'm on a roll with helping people out today :p

simmo said:

even with winRAR? I havent extracted it yet ..thank god I saw this before I did ...thanks Simmo :)

Can I cuss more now? I was using winRAR... and I already deleted it...

simmo said:
np d00d! :D...looks like i'm on a roll with helping people out today :p
then help me! i really need to get that file from somewhere, none of the torrents work and filemirrors only has a broken link...
edit: letters! get an undelete progam quick! dont do anything else until youve tried to recover it!

callmer7432 said:
then help me! i really need to get that file from somewhere, none of the torrents work and filemirrors only has a broken link...
edit: letters! get an undelete progam quick! dont do anything else until youve tried to recover it!

hmmm why cant you get it from fileplanet? (unless you're not in north america). I was getting between 300k - 600k/s from fileplanet ...blazing fast

Dulrough helped me out a lot, so now he gets an honarary place in my signature :)

CptStern said:
hmmm why cant you get it from fileplanet? (unless you're not in north america).
that was the reason, simmo sorted me out

Suicide42 said:
Dulrough helped me out a lot, so now he gets an honarary place in my signature :)

Glad it worked!
PM me with a spam account if you want a key, dont know if FP will catch on...
Oh yah if any one wants to "give back" to me I have this over summer essay on the book "the bean trees" but I also have tribes vengence on my computer, so if anyone has a old essay lying around....

simmo and suicide deserve a special treat! thanks guys!

i've ordered a couple of strippers, they'll be round in an hour or so. one's called bertha and the other is called mavis. i've been assured that they experienced and know what they're doing. ;)

thanks again! :D

Dedalus said:
simmo and suicide deserve a special treat! thanks guys!

i've ordered a couple of strippers, they'll be round in an hour or so. one's called bertha and the other is called mavis. i've been assured that they experienced and know what they're doing. ;)

thanks again! :D

Ugh I know bertha and well, lets just say that she wasent always what she is now. Carefull guys...
I are teh bull squid now!

I'm in, we should all get togeather in game... even though its going to be laggy as hell and there are going to be server crashes like you wont believe... but still. Im going to aim for Gideon or Nicadeamus.

And check ebay out, people are selling the stress test accounts... people are so dumb as to buy whats basically a seven day demo that will have tons of erros and probably not even work all that well... people are smart.

I'm waiting for the europe closed beta. It will hopfully be released soon.

Suicide42 said:
SHUT UP! shut up!!! dtop reminding me!!! i want a key soi bad!!! arrrghh im following loads of tips from simmo to get the client but i havent even got a key yet ARRRGHH

anyone american here want to try and get me a key? pwetty please? PM me!!! I NEED TEH KEY!!!

if you want, ill let u use my account to download it and get my key, since i have no interest in WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back