WoW Stress test ..who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I uses some spam accounts and all but one was put on a waiting list, soo 1st person who PMs me and lives outside north america gets it.

EDIT Its gone...

yea they are sending the keys out in batches I believe... hope they are done soon!

Deadline said:
I'm in, we should all get togeather in game... even though its going to be laggy as hell and there are going to be server crashes like you wont believe... but still. Im going to aim for Gideon or Nicadeamus.

yes I agree, I'd fun to meet up with some of you guys ..but could we all use our HL2.net names ...It would get confusing otherwise

Deadline said:
And check ebay out, people are selling the stress test accounts... people are so dumb as to buy whats basically a seven day demo that will have tons of erros and probably not even work all that well... people are smart.

dear god people will sell/buy anything

I have a worthless piece of paper for sale if anyone's interested! cheap ..comes with pen marks and smudged fingerprints ;)

if you get put on a list by fileplanet, they never email you back.
just try again later!

ingame ill be -=jt=- and a tank of some sort

callmer7432 said:
if you get put on a list by fileplanet, they never email you back.
just try again later!

ingame ill be -=jt=- and a tank of some sort
I think we should do what CptStern said... forum names... and if they're taken, just add something to the end...

yeah, but i hate my forum name... its a mispelling when i reg'd and i don't want to make another and have a shitty join date.

Letters said:
I think we should do what CptStern said... forum names... and if they're taken, just add something to the end...

you should always do what Captain Stern says ;)

callmer7432 said:
yeah, but i hate my forum name... its a mispelling when i reg'd and i don't want to make another and have a shitty join date.

Just get a mod to change it, same thing happend to me.

So, whats evryone gonna be ? :D

I've decided on being a mage, you just look so kewl when doing some almighty spells in front of newbs ;) lol

simmo, since your on a roll

change me to -=jt=- (v.much prefered)
or calmer7432

please? :cheers:

I haven't read jack crap about this game... so whatever sounds cool at the character creation screen. :O

(And Callmer, it has to be an administrator I think. ;))

callmer7432 said:
simmo, since your on a roll

change me to -=jt=- (v.much prefered)
or calmer7432

please? :cheers:

PM an admin :) (Hotsoup or Munro)

simmo said:
So, whats evryone gonna be ? :D

I've decided on being a mage, you just look so kewl when doing some almighty spells in front of newbs ;) lol

I havent decided but either a human or a night elf

here's a link with the WoW races

mesa in !! :bounce: :bounce: i lub Warcraft hehe :p thx to Dulrough :) he's the :farmer:

The night elf's look awsome, very spooky :).
A night elf mage it is :D

http://www.blizzard.co.uk/wow/townhall/

^^^ everyone read this if you want more info!!! i read everything on the site and it really does have loads of info. also...

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~aswaney/wow/

^^^here is a great big list of pics from the alpa and beta... all user taken. it looks really amazing.

P.S. Dulrough signed me up on an email account, but i need the email for the downlaod link (i cant get it myself as for some reason the code you must copy doesnt show for me). how long does it take for them to send you the email?

im also downloading it on bittorrent, but its going at like 10 kb/s and my average on fileplanet is 90 -100.

Im being a druid, the real question we should ask ourselves is if we wil be the alliance or the other guys, dosent sound like we will be able to trade or party together as opposing factions....

So, everyones gonna be on the "Alliance" yeah ? :D

edit: Bugger, just found out you cant be a mage when your a night elf ;(

yep yep.

Alliance

* Humans
* Dwarves
* Gnomes
* Night Elves

orcses are ugly! thinking of a Human Rogue. nifty :)

i think you can meet up, you just spawn in differnt places

im gonna be a tauren druid/warrior i can't quite decide which
edit:you guys post too fast!

I just thought of something, for all the people overseas who got keys through others because of their IP presumably, Whats to stop them from preventing you from joining a server the same way?

I am going to be a healer, just because no one ever is and you always need one.

honestly, simmo, have you never played warcraft 3 :D

okay im a dwarf warrior! expect to see me drunk in the wilderness

It would be great if someone could make an ftp or something of the wow_stresstest_beta.zip :) my BT file is like 2kb :( and i have 13mbit :p

can anyone who's in the know give us a rundown of the strengths and weaknesses of each class ...brief, dont have to go into too much detail

pretty please :)

Paladin/Warrior - for bashing things, not very intelligent, can't construct items, can't perform many spells

Druid/Mage/Warlock/Shaman - wizard type, soft as shite, deadly if used properly, class of choice for seasoned pros

Rogue/Hunter - archer type, soft as shite, relies on tricks

Priest - sissy healer class, no-one wants to be this (but oh so useful!)

i think that's all of them covered.

what about spawn cities?, whats the transport like?

edit: all alliance spawn close except the dark elf who spawn of the far side of the opposite continent

I heard they open it once they give out 100,000 keys :|, they better hurry up :p

OMG two bad things just happened...

first i realised i had the email all along, but hotmail filtered it as junk email...

second i find that whenever i click the link it goes onto the sign up page. am i doing something wrong?

couldsoemone give me a link to when you actually CLICK on the server to download from? if they could i would hug and kiss them.

Well, the download page is full of javascript popups...no direct links ;(

F/CKING HELL I AM HAVING SUCH A BAD DAY!

when i was a few places away from downloading evil genius in the que, my dad turned off the ntl box and CUT MY INTERNET CONNECTION meaning i have to start again! if you have actually downloaded part of the file you can skip the que, but NOOOO i have to start again :flame:

AND THIS WOW BETA STILL ISNT WORKING I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF

Suicide42 said:
F/CKING HELL I AM HAVING SUCH A BAD DAY!

when i was a few places away from downloading evil genius in the que, my dad turned off the ntl box and CUT MY INTERNET CONNECTION meaning i have to start again! if you have actually downloaded part of the file you can skip the que, but NOOOO i have to start again :flame:

AND THIS WOW BETA STILL ISNT WORKING I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF

whoa whoa!

i sent you the link, it should work. if not jump on msn and i'll talk you through it. worked perfectly fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back