WoW Stress test ..who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the don't like us :(

in other news i've downloaded 30% :D (damn fileplanet)

Johohonbu

Dedalus said:
yeah the don't like us :(

in other news i've downloaded 30% :D (damn fileplanet)

Johohonbu

30%!!! you're holding us all back! Hurry up man so we can get this thing started :)

Heya guys :) I dled the beta.zip now and installed it.. but when i open it i have to write a account name and password.. where do i make one? I have a cdkey :) but im living outside of US :p Plz help me :p

i cannae help it :( , i'm only getting 50kb a second :/

by my calculations i should have it by midnight :D although i'll be at ECTS for the next three days so i won't get to play till the weekend..

The Artful Dodger

callmer7432 said:
its most likely because thats where the servers are, and they hate europe :-p

Indeed :p Either that or they are afraid that competent BETA testers will result in the game being pushed back :p

In all seriousness though, the game will eventually need UK/Euro servers (let's hope they don't do an EQ and not release a EU/UK server 'till years into the game) so why not wait to stress test the game when all the servers are ready for testing?

uh oh

"Tue Aug 31 16:34:02 2004 Write to file error! Please use SCANDISK utility to fix this error."
bugged at 89%. seriously bugged.
and where the feck is scandisk these days? bloody xp

Anyone else dislike the cartoonish look? That is what I hated about Warcraft 3.

Its closed now!!! I want to play...DAMN IT, school starts tomorrow!!!!!

Well, most of us are going to be on the Alliance :), I havent a clue where you spawn so... :p

I think all the different races spawn in different areas...

Foxtrot said:
I think all the different races spawn in different areas...

Damn ;(, well since most of us know nothing, I guess meeting up is a shambles...unless we all pick the same race, which is highly doubtful :p (I'm gonna be a night elf btw ;))

CptStern said:
anyone get an email saying it's started yet?

Nope :|

If someone does, please post the link to create an account :), some email servers might get it qucker than others :D

I am going to be a human...or a dwarf whichever looks cooler. No e-mail yet...

simmo said:
Nope :|

If someone does, please post the link to create an account :), some email servers might get it qucker than others :D

good idea :thumbs:

Im going to be a Night elf too :D damn i cant wait to try this game out hehe :)

I am going to whore myself out as a preist, because whenever I am a fighter I always need a preist but can never find one...but when I am a preist I always gets groups.

Foxtrot said:
I am going to whore myself out as a preist, because whenever I am a fighter I always need a preist but can never find one...but when I am a preist I always gets groups.

Yeah, its quite annoying when you have to rely on stupid health potions etc...oh, be sure to group with me ;)

Isnt that a Corrupted Ancient Protector ? Looks like it heh ... Man i played to much Warcraft :) I hope they kept the "Pet a Sheep and it will explode" ingame :D would be great :)

Sry to post so quickly since my last post.. but this was a followup on Simmo's post, so i thought it was better to reply instead of edit :monkee:

The sheep ?, yeah, Ive heard you can have an exloding sheep in wow...forgot who has it though! :eek:

Dedalus said:
i cannae help it :( , i'm only getting 50kb a second :/

well im getting 10 kb/s on bittorrent with an estimated 150 hours to go so consider youself lucky :|

and simmo did you get thos epics from the site i linked?

im gonna try fileplanet again, my only hope of downloading it is if theyre still giving away keys (even though ive got one).

Suicide42 said:
well im getting 10 kb/s on bittorrent with an estimated 150 hours to go so consider youself lucky :|

and simmo did you get thos epics from the site i linked?

im gonna try fileplanet again, my only hope of downloading it is if theyre still giving away keys (even though ive got one).
Just go to the World of Warcraft section and download it...

:(
im 89% through and it looks like ill have to restart it @55k/s
i cant get rid of that error

Letters said:
Just go to the World of Warcraft section and download it...

ive tried like 50 times and i just get told im in a waiting list.i have a CD key, but i cant actually download the game from fileplantet. whenever i click the link it just takes me to the sign up page.

i wish i could download it from fileplanet, on the american servers there i get 90-100 kb/s. right now im getting 2 kb/s. yay.

so lets get some sort of agreement here

k so far:

we'll all choose alliance
we'll all use our HL2.net name

should we have HL2 after our name to quickly identify each other?

Yup, I'm gonna be a Night Elf which is on the Alliance and names gonna be "simmo", unless its taken :/

Anyways!, check this out from FP :O

"FilePlanet has been flooded with requests to participate in the World of Warcraft Stress Test Beta and our wait list exceeds the number of public keys that we are currently distributing"

I guarantee they will open it when I'm asleep ;(

half the thread is night elves, but the night elves spawn on the other side of the globe! beside the fact they blew up their forest.

im going to be -=jt=- the warrior dwarf

as when munro checks his pms, that be my hl2.net name

also suicide! pay attention so i can be on your list :bounce:

i'll probably be a human/night elf Rogue :D name will be DedalusHL2 unless it's taken.

there'll probably be a friends list or something so we won't get completely lost. some of us will just have to travel to where the others are or something.

EDIT: oops! almost forgot my echelon trigger word :p

Golf :rolleyes:

/me starts looking for change for airfare to the UK :E

there may be a n00b transport. plus we can probly but hl2.net in a description or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back