Wtf Half Life 2 Server!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one commented it started with someone finding a server hosting a hl2 game...further more researched shower another server that is still up at 217.172.178.174:27016 shows of 250 somnething player slots...207 of which are taken up...phone number of the location of server was found leasing to no info but only thoerys...now we are stuck waiting email was sent to that half life owner guy, forgot his name cause im stupid....no response yet..no admin or mod coment

all this happened in 1 1/2 hours time..lol n e further questions/?

posts have slowed down to 1 post a minute used to be 5 posts a second aat one point

True, true.

Later lads...good work today...kept me entertained for the last couple of hours at work!!

Holy jesus...

I was gone for about an hour. Now i have to read more than 10 pages to know what's going on. brb :p

:cheers: One thing, when Half Life 2 is released, remember our forum moments, i'm gonna go cry. SIZZIKE!

sublidieminal said:
No, there isn't, please don't hope. There is no HL2MP.

For all you know I am God, and you are one person sitting in front of a computer. Goto sleep.

wow what will happen to these forums when hl2 is realesed will it be like a ghost forum?

i mean this whole forum is pretty much based on romurs....seriously...all romurs will be solved when its realeses

:cheers: Guess there will be lots of visits to General chat now.

anti-elf said:
i mean this whole forum is pretty much based on romurs....seriously...all romurs will be solved when its realeses

What he said..

SilentKilla said:
For all you know I am God, and you are one person sitting in front of a computer. Goto sleep.

wtf is that supposed to mean? I just dont want people starting threads saying "Well all these rumors.... i think theres a mp"

For all I know, your the god of misinterpreting idiots.

sublidieminal said:
wtf is that supposed to mean? I just dont want people starting threads saying "Well all these rumors.... i think theres a mp"

Who cares what you want. If you don't like it, forget about it, and leave. Us on the other hand will have our fun here.

sublidieminal said:

breathe in breathe out....shake hands you 2

*shakes silentkilla's hand, wait *silentkilla silently stabs me in the stomach

its over guys

NOoooo sublidieminal!!!!...*stabs both them in the face leaves stickers that say emo sucks*

my job is done

sublidieminal said:
*shakes silentkilla's hand, wait *silentkilla silently stabs me in the stomach

its over guys

SilentKilla wouldn't do such a thing.
:cheers:

ok too offf topic update:!! servers still up at 217.172.178.174:27016 no changes and i havn't spotted any new servers

anti-elf said:
ok too offf topic update:!! servers still up at 217.172.178.174:27016 no changes and i havn't spotted any new servers
I'm naked
update: who did the people email to figure this out?

hahahahha ....wow glad i just went to piss i woulda made a pool in my room...well they emailed gabe telling him about the fake server and sending him like 2pages of info on the server...waiting for a response

Platinum said:
maybe hl2 mp lives?

another romur floats there is mp when the game leaked there was a ss of mp...was it faked who knows in 8 days we find out

EMO SUCKS!

For those of you still playing the home game...
The server was faked.
A guy in Emporio's channel took credit.
It was "a simple UDP server [..] 10 lines of code".

f|uke said:
For those of you still playing the home game...
The server was faked.
A guy in Emporio's channel took credit.
It was "a simple UDP server [..] 10 lines of code".

Wow.. real fun now.. ;(

6 days here in australia. Currently 4:34 Pm Wednesday 10th November :bounce:

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back