Wtf Half Life 2 Server!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anti-elf said:
You Just Called Me Emo...wow...if I Cry Then I Am Emo...if I Shower Then Im Emo...if I Yell Then Im Emo...(emo Sucks)

;( You don't shower? Damn. How do you smell like?

ailevation said:
:cheers: One thing Halo definately can't compete with Half Life 2 in; conspiracies and mysteries!

I guess i was wrong when i thought that a thread mainly on hl2 could go possibly.. for 30 pages without a mention of halo... ;(

Ehhehee Thats Why Its Best To Stay Along...and This All Started With A Simple Picture

gchriste said:
What is EMO?

:dozey: EMOtional rock; rock that is mainly talkin' about how life sucks and whatnot, etc etc.

That Halo comment thingie was for the Halo 2 vs Hl2 fanatics! Can't forget about them!

i'm sick of hitting F5 every 3 seconds....its more irritating than 3drealms forums

Its Fake Rock With Guys Crying For Lyrics...its Really Funny (emo Sucks)

....and holy shit.....people who have been there know the level of irritation

This topic has strayed so far from topic.. hl2 server-->Call up the people--->NEW SERVER!!!oneone1!---->meh..its a hoax---->wtf is emo?--- Emotional rock.. makes guys cry.

XtremesT said:
This topic has strayed so far from topic.. hl2 server-->Call up the people--->NEW SERVER!!!oneone1!---->meh..its a hoax---->wtf is emo?--- Emotional rock.. makes guys cry.

:dozey: WHat about the Halo part...

Server Is Still Going....everytime I Think About How That Would Happened Makes My Mind Freeze Kinda Like When I Think Of Finding The Sqauer Root Of A Negative Number

Anyone email Gabe and see what he has to say about this?

anti-elf said:
Server Is Still Going....everytime I Think About How That Would Happened Makes My Mind Freeze Kinda Like When I Think Of Finding The Sqauer Root Of A Negative Number

:LOL: What's with the capital letters in every word?

anti-elf said:

you use imaginary numbers

Lol Caps Lock Button Is Stuck If You Type In Caps Lock It Makes All The First Letters Caps It Really Weird...n E 1 Have N E Thoerys On The Server Issue?

ailevation said:
:LOL: What's with the capital letters in every word?

I used to find myself doing that so often, but i finally broke that habbit. No Wait Oh No! Its Happening Again!

its only 9:40 in Seattle, I know this because i live in washington.. 9:41 now.

Imagine we have been here for 24 pages of this, and someone else is about to stumble on the server and start it all over again elsewhere :)

sublidieminal said:
What are the admins comments on this? they are also wise... most of the time

:dozey: I think they know something we don;t and they are laughing at us.

Anyone feel like going to another hl2 forum and starting this again? :smoking: :dork: :dork:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back