Wtf Half Life 2 Server!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...noone mentioned this but........the server has a warcraft 3 plugin....................thats cooo. :p

:cheers: Sorry guys. I admit it, I had a hand in this... yeah you fools got fooled, it was all a fakezorz.

JP, I got played too damn it!

HEY!! emo sucks....n e ways need soda brb!!! wow we have a new record for most posts in an hour...damn 20 pages holly! didn't even notice! well the wc3 must mean i donno its so confusing someone feed me!!!!

That was weird. :|

Crazy conspiracy theorists.

ok so that solves the matter of the gcp server, now what about the other HL2 server...

Nothing to see here people, move along..ok.. everybody disperse.. go back to your lives as simple civilians.

it can't end here i jsut had like 3 cups of coffee!!!!! (EMO SUCKS)

XtremesT said:
Nothing to see here people, move along..ok.. everybody disperse.. go back to your lives as simple civilians.

:dozey: Well.... back to General Discussion.

me just wonders why emporio would admit to thier IP on a forum? Amateurs?

they were the cast members from the movie Hackers.. were they joined together to defeat a corporation.

Mystery solved, I'm off to bed. Keep me clued in on any more weird mishaps!

BetaMaster said:
Mystery solved, I'm off to bed. Keep me clued in on any more weird mishaps!

:cheers: One thing Halo definately can't compete with Half Life 2 in; conspiracies and mysteries!

war of the balls

each warrior swings their nuts into a wooden plank 14 times

You Just Called Me Emo...wow...if I Cry Then I Am Emo...if I Shower Then Im Emo...if I Yell Then Im Emo...(emo Sucks)

wow..i just spend 30 minutes reading this....lmfao. That's what I get for getting off work so late :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back