Wtf Half Life 2 Server!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hl2 leak had mp, maybe hackers have a way of getting it on steam now too? they compiled it, doesn't mean they can't compile with fixes later on.

Doppelgofer: Yes
HobbesHax: What happened?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????@@?@?@?@?!?!@?!?@

BetaMaster said:
What happened, what happened, what happened?!?!?!?!?!

:naughty: The Ring that's what, he's gonna die in 7 days and 7 days is the release of Half Life 2. Can't you see it you ****in twerps?!?! THEY WANT YOU TO CALL IT SO YOU CAN DIE ON RELEASE DAY OF HL2!!!

exoeight said:
hl2 leak had mp, maybe hackers have a way of getting it on steam now too? they compiled it, doesn't mean they can't compile with fixes later on.
It did?
Linkage?

ailevation said:
:naughty: The Ring that's what, he's gonna die in 7 days and 7 days is the release of Half Life 2. Can't you see it you ****in twerps?!?! THEY WANT YOU TO CALL IT SO YOU CAN DIE ON RELEASE DAY OF HL2!!!

omg your right...but i called it and it was busy..

ailevation said:

That gave me good laugh..a very.. geeky laugh. :dork:

<Whiny little kid voice>Ha ha! You're gonna die-ie! You're gonna die-ie!</Whine little kid voice>

XtremesT said:
That gave me good laugh..a very.. geeky laugh. :dork:

:dozey: That made me laugh like a geek to "Geeky laugh"- LMFAO!

hahhaaha...someone call it and tell me if you get threw im serious!!!

i can confirm hl2 leak did have mp....i can't back it up you'll have to take my word for it. it was VERY incomplete though....other characters appeared as some sort of default black coloured model and they didn't animate....plus you could only kill about 2 or 3 times before you could only kill your opponent by splash damage

Doppelgofer said:
i can confirm hl2 leak did have mp....i can't back it up you'll have to take my word for it. it was VERY incomplete though....other characters appeared as some sort of default black coloured model and they didn't animate....plus you could only kill about 2 or 3 times before you could only kill your opponent by splash damage

:| I can back that up... I think I might still have a leak site that shows pics of the MP.

weird i want hl2 see what this is doing to us! can you amagine waiting 8 more days for this game i can'
t! lets raid the headquarters! ahhh!!!!!!!!!

Doppelgofer said:
How can I not trust someone who lives in a bucket of piss? :thumbs:

:+:gPc:+:*Funserver* PW:gPc *WC 3 Plugin* im asuming it is it looks like a tag...

BetaMaster said:
Well, the servers down now. It was real, though.
Still up for me... Can't see info or anything tho... Not that I ever could ;o

Everybody thank XtremesT for stopping the people trying to make the calls to the people, and finding another server that looked supicous :afro:

dkelly said:
How can I not trust someone who lives in a bucket of piss? :thumbs:

piss is scientifically proved to contain reliable source vitamins and minerals :)

I want to know about the "*WC 3 Plugin*" part. Warcraft 3 jumps in my mind, but I know that's not it. Plugin?

dude the guys on emporio irc are laughing at you all.

get a grip. it was fake. its been done before too

cadaveca said:
gpc=gabe's personal computer
no it doesn't it stands for
gabe phillip christian...his full name its his clan....now we got you gabe grrr!

Wesisapie said:

Is true. I'm in there too.

f|uke> How did you fake it?
f> just a simple UDP server
f> 10 lines of code
f> you guys were way off with my phone # and address

XtremesT said:
Everybody thank XtremesT for stopping the people trying to make the calls to the people, and finding another server that looked supicous :afro:

Why no thanks to me?

I cry.

OMG SO EMO (lmfao ailevation)

Wesisapie said:

what did i say ....just some guys trying to get attention

sublidieminal said:
Why no thanks to me?

I cry.

OMG SO EMO (lmfao ailevation)

And thank subidieminal so he doesnt cry.. want a cookie subidieminal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back