Wwwaaaaahhh Its Almost Here!!! Party In Here (Explode when it releases here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol im playing it right now!!, well my frindin australia is!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 1 hour 14 mins

brazooka, atleast try and make te spam have a slight point,.

Omg i rember when dod came out, my nvidia drivers broked! i was liek noess! and spent 2 days tryna fix :p

allright, time for something to eat ^^ I have exactly 1 hour and 13 minutes to go!

brazooka, atleast try and make te spam have a slight point,.

This is all spam, if it did not have the point of keeping us amused mods would have closed this.

Yeah, I'm going to grab something for lunch around 12 :) Which gives me another hour to wait...

Yeah, haha, the mods are like, "Well if it keeps them in one thread and not from spamming the other 5 bajillion threads, that's fine I guess.." :p lol

:eek: sorry.... I have problems... what about now? Can I play it now?

Installing it now!!!!!! Waiting for unlock!!

1 hour 10 min left :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E

I am going to prepare by trying to get to 100 posts currently it is 90!!! AND I CAN FORGET WATCHING THE SIMPSONS AT 6 !!!

Oooh :D

I'm gonna go get something to eat soon.

Then I will barricade myself in my room, where I shall stay with sweet, sweet Episode 1 until I've completed it :D

I Am Going To Stay Awake All Night Playing This!!!!! And then On To Episode 2!!!!

Welcome to the boards, DarkOmen..

Shippi, you should keep a window open so you don't start hallucinating the gman is standing over your shoulder....

Thanks, what better way to become part of a community than spending an hour being excited for the first expansion?

00 Days, 01 Hours, 01 Minutes, 56 Seconds

TST_Devgru Seal said:
Welcome to the boards, DarkOmen..

Shippi, you should keep a window open so you don't start hallucinating the gman is standing over your shoulder....

But it's cold outside :( I'd rather have the hallucinations

HOLY **** UNDER 1 HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 59 minutes 20 seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALF-LIFE 2: EPISODE ONE WILL BE PLAYABLE ON STEAM IN:

00 Days, 01 Hours, 00 Minutes, 00 Seconds
Haha, I did too Brick

58 minutes and 35 seconds!
P.S. LETS GET TO 20 PAGES!!

Are You Crazy Im Hyped Out Of My Mind!!!!!

Of Course I am Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 52 minutes and 42 seconds

I hope it is worth the 20 euros I payed for.

:)

Less then a hour

Remember when we thought it would be released in november? 6 months wait, now just an hour left!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back