Yep, it is (only) a 90! (PC Gameplay) scans included.

PlayingMantis said:
Now I am just glad I spoiled it for you, kid.

And you would NEVER tell me to stfu in person. I garantee you that. So refrain from doing that on the net. It is better.

Finally you agree you did..

It didn't spoil me btw, they are just your observations, plus the screenshot is somewhat 'happy' so to speak.

And stop your 'you would never do this in person' talk.. who cares..?

Anyway, on to HL2 again now, this is useless

What happened to that 36-48 hours anyway? Not that I was expecting that in the first place - that's just TOO long for a game.

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

Something else now, the two magazines who've already reviewed Half-Life 2 don't mention the AI of your opponents. So we still don't know if what we've seen so far in the binks is scripted or advanced AI.

A score of 90% is very respectable for any game, particularly when it scores so highly in gameplay - which is waht is important. Sure it looses 3 points in sound and 2 in graphics, and that is how they get their 90% but they were otherwised very impressed with it.

I guess they see the lack of Deathmatching as an omission when Half-Life was responsible for so much MP madness. Sure you have CS: source etcetera - but obviosuly the review copies are a bare basic release candidate and not "gold" code. Or it's gold code and Valve/Vivendi won't announce it until they've built up enought stock to fill all potential sales.

Black said:
Something else now, the two magazines who've already reviewed Half-Life 2 don't mention the AI of your opponents. So we still don't know if what we've seen so far in the binks is scripted or advanced AI.

The PCGP mentions good enemy AI which seeks cover, flanks and tries to attack from multiple direction. Friendly AI is also good, and squad commanding is very fun and original, but doesn't add much to the gameplay, and they sometimes get in your way in tight corridors, but they do move out of the way after a while.

Xenome said:
Finally you agree you did..

It didn't spoil me btw, they are just your observations, plus the screenshot is somewhat 'happy' so to speak.

And stop your 'you would never do this in person' talk.. who cares..?

Anyway, on to HL2 again now, this is useless

If I didn't spoil it for you motherf*cker, why did you rant on about me spoiling things for you for the last three or four f*cking
pages of my thread?

Your fu*king little inconsistent bitch!

Your 17 year young ass should just have stuck with your apologies which were about the only mature things you've said.

If I sound aggravated it is because I am, your god*amn worm.

Now, be a good boy and pay your f*king tribute!

Do like Petabyte, the man obviously seems to know when to express his gratitude when it is due.

Learn from it your annoying little cockroach!

And stay the f*ck away of my thread.

P.S.: Petabyte, you are welcome.

PlayingMantis said:
-Barney finally admits he is gay and has only joined the Alliance in order to be close to Gordon declaring his silent “admiration” for Gordon while in battle… …

GODDAMIT the only reason I was buying HL2 was to see if this was true or not. Now you ruined it. BAH.

I'm sending a drunken, horny Barney over to your house as punishment.

Other than that nice summary.

why is 90% a low score ?
A game will never be perfect, so a 9 is the best you can get in my opinion.

PlayingMantis said:
If I didn't spoil it for you motherf*cker, why did you rant on about me spoiling things for you for the last three or four f*cking
pages of my thread?

Your fu*king little inconsistent bitch!

Your 17 year young ass should just have stuck with your apologies which were about the only mature things you've said.

If I sound aggravated it is because I am, your god*amn worm.

Now, be a good boy and pay your f*king tribute!

Do like Petabyte, the man obviously seems to know when to express his gratitude when it is due.

Learn from it your annoying little cockroach!

And stay the f*ck away of my thread.

P.S.: Petabyte, you are welcome.

1st - Thanks for the info
2nd - Cool down a little, your not getting newhere by insulting him like this.
3rd - Yes i think you should have used spoiler tags too. This is what they stand for.
4th - I'm outta here! Thx again

lol u thought we'd actually belive you with the scans? this aint hl2world. you should have included a image attachment that was just a stick figure made in MSpaint to see if the mods would delete it instantly. LOL

BirdMan said:
1st - Thanks for the info
2nd - Cool down a little, your not getting newhere by insulting him like this.
3rd - Yes i think you should have used spoiler tags too. This is what they stand for.
4th - I'm outta here! Thx again

You are welcome. Advise taken Birdman.

Since you put it nicely and is being polite, I shall consider doing as you suggest when I paraphrase HL3's review. ;)

I shall tell noone that G-man is actually Gordon's brother... :eek:

btw xenome are you one of those people that avoids watching any HL2 videos or viewing screens?

considering the scale ranges from 0%-100%, i'd have to say 90% is good, only magazine that matters to me is my precious "pc gamer"

Back