Yes, GTA:SA is THAT good.

Pressure said:
I've never used a map taht came with a GTA game. I've got an ingame map, I'm not about to pull out the one that games with the game and inspect it just to use a parachute.
Oh really. If thats true what you said last doesnt make sense. Its not like i care if you copied the game anyway though.

LOL i just completet the abandoned airport asset and now i got a frickin
Jetpack

Help with that mission, T says offer him a buck, but where do you offer it to him?

All i see is the green icon to buy it, and i dont want to spend all that money, if i DO buy it, the X goes away and i dont get any cell phone calls or anything with a new mission

Help!

simmo said:
Kewl, I was listening to WCTR (the best station ;)), and lazlow was on there taking calls :D, so for people who are still wondering hes on WCTR :)

Wil Wheaton (the guy from Star Trek TNG) has a part on WCTR voicing Richard Burns. :dork:

Jesus Lincoln said:
Help with that mission, T says offer him a buck, but where do you offer it to him?

All i see is the green icon to buy it, and i dont want to spend all that money, if i DO buy it, the X goes away and i dont get any cell phone calls or anything with a new mission

Help!

You have to pay the $80,000 er whatever it is.

There should be a big "S" - The symbol for a school - near the save point. Go upstairs in the building and start flight school by the TV.

Yeah, the game is awesome, really :) The easter eggs in the game are so cool, a friend just showed me one:

He rode his bike and met a YETI, no shit

Also a funny thing that happened: a police helicopter following and getting stuck in a tree so it was possible to take it over. Problem was when I flew to the next city's airport, my stars were at 5 and I was wondering was happening. Then a fighter plane took me down. No shit, an F18 Hornet flying in to kill me. I was much too astonished to react.

lol, the bugs and glitches suck but the game is cool.

Prone said:
Yeah, the game is awesome, really :) The easter eggs in the game are so cool, a friend just showed me one:

Also a funny thing that happened: a police helicopter following and getting stuck in a tree so it was possible to take it over. Problem was when I flew to the next city's airport, my stars were at 5 and I was wondering was happening. Then a fighter plane took me down. No shit, an F18 Hornet flying in to kill me. I was much too astonished to react.

lol, the bugs and glitches suck but the game is cool.

I have heard about that Yeti too or as some call it\him Big Foot. And some people have seen UFO´s in the desert. And F18 Hornets? I thought they were Harriers..

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have needed the spoiler sign then...

Well, I was so amazed, it could've been different planes. There are so many easter eggs, just found another one that is...well crazy... :D

Is anyone having any issues with the garages opening? It takes forever sometimes.

Is anyone having any issues with the modded cars paint changing while in the garage?

Is anyone having any issues with the import/export place?

Everytime I go down to Eastern Bay to export a vehicle the game freezes and I have to restart my ps2...

:|

I've had problems with the garage door opening and the paint but haven't tried the import/export thing.

One thing that bothers me about the game is the overwhelming abotu of police in it. If I walk down the street like 3 cop cars drive and 4 cops walk by lol.

Pressure said:
I've had problems with the garage door opening and the paint but haven't tried the import/export thing.

One thing that bothers me about the game is the overwhelming abotu of police in it. If I walk down the street like 3 cop cars drive and 4 cops walk by lol.

yea sometimes the garage wont open, it doesnt bother me much though, i only use the cars in my garage for nitro runs, or monster truck rampages.

Woah...crazy
For one mission you fly to Liberty City - You don't get to roam, but it's snowy there and I recognize the part of town you are driven through.

Prone said:
Funny how so many people are looking for this, and so many have claimed to have seen it yet there still isnt a single screenshot of it that hasnt been proven to be fake. Same with all the other rumours.. the ghost in cjs house, sea monster, texas chainsaw massacre stuff and the rest.
The ghost cars at the horseshoe shaped rocks in back o beyond (because ive seen them myself), and possibly the ufos are the only believable things afaic.

hey how do i take territory i just got the game a cuppla days ago and i havnt played the missions much i just bin ****in around and shit i'm only up to cleaning out the neighbourhood is their a mission that introduces u to takin over territory or do u just kill a bunch of Ballas

Go into a purple area (think you have to be on foot) and start killing them to start a gang war. If you win you get the area.

Pressure said:

Yeah... I shot one bike cop and 5 others came crashing behind him. It's really ridicilous as you sometimes see like 10 bike cops but not a single police car or a normal bike. And there are cops walking the pavement everywhere!

Later in the game - No plot elements involved really
The airport you own just got way cooler. You know that 2nd hangar next the WW2 plane that looks like a P51? It's empty...but it has a purpose. That's where you park your "Hydra" aka Harrier :)

Does anyone know how to take drugs?

There is this guy that i always see hanging around, he wears black and it kida buff and is always with his arms crossed--he is the drug dealer, if you kill him, he drops like 500 bucks, and if you watch him, people will come up to him, and he will say something drug related about how good his shit is

Here's my question, if you look at him for a while (dont lock on, he will attack you) he will ask you if you want some drugs, there is a positive reply and a negitive reply when you hit the D-pad (the little icon flashes on the HUD telling you to chose) hitting left makes you say "get out of here" and he leaves, hitting right doesnt give you drugs, CJ just says something bad to him.

I think that sometime, you CAN get drugs, mabye its my respect? or i need a mission?

Anyone?

Niether did i, especially because CJ never takes drugs, and even killa a dealer because hes dealing to the OGF

but makes me wonder...

I didn't bother reading all 23 pages of this, just read the first two and the last one, but I got the game the day it came out, and as everyone's said, it's kick-ass! I love character custimization, but I just discovered, yesterday, the greatest feature about San Andreas (put in spoiler tags):
There's a secret two-player co-op mode!!!!!
:farmer: :cheers: :E :D :imu: :afro: :bounce: :cheers:

BetaMaster said:

About that...I haven't seen any of those icons around town. Do you have to have 2 controllers plugged in for them to appear? What are the modes like? Just rampages or can you freeroam?

We've known that since ...ages ago :p

My brother tried to get SA when it first came out but the store had sold out almost instantly. The shop he went to opened at 12am and people was like camping outside :( Anyway my mum walked into Asda the other day and just picked a copy from the shelf :O so i've got SA but no PS2 till my brother comes back home again. Gutted ;(

The 2-Player is free-roam, at least the only one I've found. If you want, I could post a scan of the portion of the map with an "X" marked where it is.

BetaMaster said:
If you look on the back of the box, it says "1-2 players."

The back of the box spoiled the game for me. ;(

Woah! Didn't even notice that!
If anyone does want a scan, be warned....It's not entirely accurate. It jsut shows the general vicinity. Oh, and for some reason, when I put a marker on the in-game map (Circle), and then walk, my player's arrow jumps all around the map. I think it's a glitch when you're nearby the 2-Player thing. Or maybe the marker jumps around. Either way, be prepared. I'll at least be this specific: I know it's in
Idlewood.

-Brad

Theres one outside denises house. And probably all of the girlfriends houses.

One outside denise's house and at the other side of Wu zi mu's mission place in SF

Sweet. I'll go look for those.

I beat the game finally. It took me 25 hours exactly... It would probably be longer if I didn't load every time I died or got busted. I didn't wanna have to spend tons of cash for all my guns again...so I always loaded. I didn't do anything but the main missions. The estimate of 40 hours for just the main campaign was way off but I don't care :p

Jesus Lincoln said:
One outside denise's house and at the other side of Wu zi mu's mission place in SF
theres only 2 in the whole game?

BetaMaster said:
The 2-Player is free-roam, at least the only one I've found. If you want, I could post a scan of the portion of the map with an "X" marked where it is.
theres also a rampage one in pershing square, but me and my lil bro like free roam in idlewood.

Steelwind said:
Luckily they have major aiports in each city and after aquiring enough pilot skills, you get you licence and can fly the big planes at the airport yourself.

that sentence just made me crack a grin a mile wide!! =)

:cheers: :rolling:

holy SHIT!!
If anyone owns GTASA--do this

Bring a sanchez to the top of mount chiliad, and get the Parachute, use the ramp and jump off with the sanchez... you get the ULTIMATE videogame rush, going STRAIGHT down on a bike, then, once you pass the lairs of smog, jump off, you'll be skyrocketing down, once you see fit, pull the chute and land

Rinse
Wash
Repeat

Edie: there is a mountain bike and a sanchez at the bottom of the MT. i reccomend the bike

Back