Yes, GTA:SA is THAT good.

What they should do to the GTA series.

Fully crumpable and destructable vehicles, less of the smoke then boom crap
Gritty, dark and realistic enviroments
Complex animations and realistic reactions from drivers and civilians
Ragdolls and proper shadows (even sources cheap method would do)

Ofcourse thats next gen

Played it @ my freinds house....I wasnt to impressed. Just the same thing over and over again, except 50x more ghetto.

TheHitman5 said:
Played it @ my freinds house....I wasnt to impressed. Just the same thing over and over again, except 50x more ghetto.

Not if you have an imagination.

I haven't really gotten to play the game as much as I've wanted to but I got a question. In the first city there are three gangs: Grove Street, the Ballas and the Los Santos Vagos. I got the mission that allows you to take over territories a few days ago and I've been taking then over for a couple days now. I currently have taken over all of the Vagos' territory and the Ballas only have about 6 territories left. I'm gonna finish taking them over tomorrow. I wanna know if I take over all of the territories will it affect my missions in anyway for that area? Also, if I take them over will I still have to defend my territoies even though the other gangs no longer own any land?

Next I guess I got a girlfriend now in the game. Her name is Denise and I picked her up during some mission. The thing is she always wants to go on a date and I'm either taking over territories or she isn't home. It's kinda annoying trying to do this because she is always calling me and stuff. If I keep going out with her until the progress bar with her is full will I be done with her? I don't want to be taking care of this girl throughout the game lol.

No, i am pretty sure having more terrs doesnt affect anything else, but its damn sure fun

A good way to up your progress with denise is give her some flowers, you can flowers in random places around the cities
Also,there is a double sided dildo in the mens shower in one of the police station in LS, i havnt tried to give it to her, haha, but it sound logical

I know there are some flowers at the gas station but how would you give it to her? If I get the progress all the way up do I not have to go out on dates with her anymore? I don't wanna be messing with her forever.

Edit: The police shoot me when I enter the police station. How do I enter without being shot?

Pressure said:
I know there are some flowers at the gas station but how would you give it to her? If I get the progress all the way up do I not have to go out on dates with her anymore? I don't wanna be messing with her forever.

Edit: The police shoot me when I enter the police station. How do I enter without being shot?

get the dildo in the bathroom and they will clam down :)

h00dlum said:
get the dildo in the bathroom and they will clam down :)

I seriously hope you're joking lol.

I remember someone posting a picture of where the building with the parachute is before. Could someone give me that picture I wanna try it lol :).

Pressure said:
I seriously hope you're joking lol.

I remember someone posting a picture of where the building with the parachute is before. Could someone give me that picture I wanna try it lol :).
Its been deleted, but it doesnt matter. Look on your map (the paper map you get, not in the game). Find where it says downtown los santos. The blue oval just below los is the building.

Pressure said:

Try going in without having a gun selected.

Pressure said:
I know there are some flowers at the gas station but how would you give it to her?

You give it to her by walking up close to her and pressing L1 (make sure you got the flowers equipped also :)).

Loke said:
You give it to her by walking up close to her and pressing L1 (make sure you got the flowers equipped also :)).

Thanks lol. I tried targeting her and pressing triangle and I just jabbed her followed by an upper cut and it said I was abusive and she ran.

Pressure said:
Thanks lol. I tried targeting her and pressing triangle and I just jabbed her followed by an upper cut and it said I was abusive and she ran.

I did that only I was on top of a very, very high building.

Long story short, she's not among the living anymore.

Quick question, im on the third or forth desert mission in the 3rd area with Toreno (the one with the copters) and i found a parachute, or something, how do i use it
?

I still can't find there parachute building in los santos lol.

Jesus Lincoln said:
Quick question, im on the third or forth desert mission in the 3rd area with Toreno (the one with the copters) and i found a parachute, or something, how do i use it
?

While you're in the air, equip it (it should automaticly come out), then press circle...

This is fun, if you have your bike skill max or close to max, you can pull back to do a wheelie and drag that ass and do crazy spins, because at that level its virtually impossible to fall off :p

Jesus Lincoln said:
This is fun, if you have your bike skill max or close to max, you can pull back to do a wheelie and drag that ass and do crazy spins, because at that level its virtually impossible to fall off :p

Yea, I was doing that earlier lol. No one has answered my question yet even thought I've asked like 100 times. If you finally get the progress with Denise all the way full do you still have to take her out on dates?

Ok, I played it, looks good, graphics shit on PS2, and the controls are crap, it's no where posible to play like that, I'll glady wait for pc :)

Adrien C said:
Ok, I played it, looks good, graphics shit on PS2, and the controls are crap, it's no where posible to play like that, I'll glady wait for pc :)

I love the controls.

Bling said:
holy shit, is this on the 3rd island!?!?!

I want to try : /

Yep :) I haven't played GTA:SA in like 3 days....but I love just messing around with planes and such. The pilot's school - minor spoiler -
When you buy the airport when you do missions for Toreno the pilot school is right there - You fly planes - helo's and skydive to pass everything - the jetpack is from a mission tied in with the end of the Toreno missions.

I just came back from playing it at my friends house, just played the first 2 missions and then messed around for about 2 hours. Easily the best GTA game by far.

just gave it a go its good but **** the ps2 graphics are shit cant wait for the pc version

ps is there a way to hook up my PS2 to my LCD screen through S-VIDEO

I cant find any flowers, theres none at the garage in mulholland. Unless its not a garage.. looks exactly like one except theres no petrol pumps. Whatever, denise is an annoying bitch anyway. They shouldnt have put in the whole girlfriend thing, its repetitive and seemingly pointless.

Do you even get anything out of her except a waste of your time?

She probably even takes all your money, just like real life! :p

If I jumped off the parachute building would she jump too without a parachute? If so someome tell me where that building is! lol

Pressure said:
If I jumped off the parachute building would she jump too without a parachute? If so someome tell me where that building is! lol
i told you exactly where it is already

Pressure man, Just go to downtown Los Santos, look up - and it's the tallest skyscraper - circular shaped. You can't miss it! I saw Loke's screenshot and that was enough for me to find it!

Para.jpg

Back