Yes, GTA:SA is THAT good.

Reaktor4 said:
in other words you warezed the game and dont have a map?

I've got the map right next to me but I don't see huge text saying PARACHUTE BUILDING HERE with an arrow pointing to it.

Pressure man, Just go to downtown Los Santos, look up - and it's the tallest skyscraper - circular shaped. You can't miss it! I saw Loke's screenshot and that was enough for me to find it!

All I remember was someone saying look at the Los or something and that didn't help me.

Pressure said:
All I remember was someone saying look at the Los or something and that didn't help me.

See the tall building in the picture I posted? That is the building which has the parachute. Go to it and run around until you see that yellow cone (which means you can enter buildings).

I already found it :). I was just angry someone accused me of warezing it.

Pressure said:
I already found it :).

Ah, ok. Good. :)

If you have unlocked San Fierro yet, you should drive up on to the big mountain.
When you are up, look around for a ramp which has an American flag with it. Then grab the mountain bike which should be there and start to cycle to the ramp fast and jump of the mountain.
Just make sure you bail out from the bike before you hit the ground (otherwise you will die), and unfold the parachute. :)

I tried jumping off the building with my bike and holding down triangle didn't bail out. I landed just fine though lol.

Hm, when I pressed triangle, CJ bailed out. Weird.

Pressure said:
I already found it :). I was just angry someone accused me of warezing it.
Well when someone who i assume is older than 4 effectivly says that they cant even use a map, what am i supposed to think? That you really cant use a map, or that you dont have a map at all?

i love the fact that now my PS2 has a purpose instead of collecting dust.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Reaktor4 said:
Well when someone who i assume is older than 4 effectivly says that they cant even use a map, what am i supposed to think? That you really cant use a map, or that you dont have a map at all?

I've never used a map taht came with a GTA game. I've got an ingame map, I'm not about to pull out the one that games with the game and inspect it just to use a parachute.

Woohoo i found the parachute building in downtown LS (look up, its the biggest one with the kind of circle roof) and DAMN is that fun! I just jump off and do it over and over and over and over again

FYI it takes 6 hrs for the parachute to respawn

Edit: (didnt want to make a new post so)

A great way to raise your shotgun skill is (if you dont care about losing money) get yourself busted, go into the police station, find the shotgun upstairs (25 shells) and start blasting! You get a 2 star from picking it up, and a 4 star if you keep killling

Have fun!

I just maxed out my shotgun skill from doing this, there is a pistol in the downstairs i think, so im gonna max that out now, too

I maxed my shotgun skill by getting the shotgun and shooting people infront of the Johnson house. Eventually I got 2 stars and I started shooting the police and I got 3 stars and I shot down the helicopter with the shotgun and got 4 stars. My shotgun skill was maxed after shooting down the helicopter. I ran inside and saved and it got rid of all the stars.

what does increasing gun skill actually do? improve your aim? damage? i got my pistol and SMG skill quite high by doin gthe shooting range for ages... then you get infinite ammo too!

im stuck on 'lifes a beach'

...more like 'lifes a bitch', I hate my unco hands and that stupid mission, it has nothing to do with gta and that hole dancing feature should have never been put in... the dancing car one is cool though...

burnzie said:
im stuck on 'lifes a beach'

...more like 'lifes a bitch', I hate my unco hands and that stupid mission, it has nothing to do with gta and that hole dancing feature should have never been put in... the dancing car one is cool though...

LOL its exactly the same as teh car one :p tbh its rather easy... i did it first time with 4,300 points.

Seriously that was one of the easiest missions for me. Kinda like the car bouncing one.

No problem. Why is it so hard to hit a button when it gets inside that circle?

i dunno, i get so close, around 3500, but i aways stuff up the big linked one, because i miss one and it starts a chain reaction...

i did the car one no probs, and still occasionaly bet money on it between that mission, its also anoying that you can only do that mission at certain times...

Heh, I liked the big linked ones because I always got on a roll and got them all lol. After you beat that one the other Og Loc missions are easy.

Yeah, im usally a vet at gta, just this new shit that i dont like, its crap (dancing)...

It's only one mission and you're only angry because you can't beat it :). Take that anger and put it towards the dancing in the game and you'll hit every move perfectly.

Kewl, I was listening to WCTR (the best station ;)), and lazlow was on there taking calls :D, so for people who are still wondering hes on WCTR :)

I had taken over every territory in Los Santos and I was listening to the radio and one of the DJs said, "From what I heard Grove Street is on their way back up, they've already taken over the entire neighborhood..." Then he said something about him being a good guy and just trying to go to work and asks Grove Street not to accidently shoot him or soemthing like that lol.

dont get me wrong, i love the game, its the best yet, dont you worry about that, but they went a little too far with the features with the dancing...

Oh come on, it's one mission! I don't think that's going too far. If you can't do it get a friend to do it for you. If you live at home get your little sister who plays a lot of DDR to do it for you.

She doesnt, you just sounded so sure i had a little sister... :p

She doesn't play DDR? I suggest taking her to a doctor immediatly!

she plays HL, the sims, final fantasy and gta sometimes

ohh and teken :p

Just keep doing the mission until you get the hang of it.

Ah man, in a mission for Wu Zi Mu I need more lung capacity ( for swimming ) and that takes ages to fill up :mad:

TIIMMYY said:
Ah man, in a mission for Wu Zi Mu I need more lung capacity ( for swimming ) and that takes ages to fill up :mad:

Same thing here, though you can use that time to collect the 50 oysters around the waters. Don't know how much you need more capacity, but anyway takes ages.

Just thought about the girl in gta3. The one who takes off in the chopper in the end and you blow her up. Who was she? She was mexican, so...

I'm guessing I need to work up my lung capacity then lol. Do I just dive and sit there and come back up then repeat?

Just dive until your meter is nearing its end and then surface and dive again.

burnzie said:
she plays HL, the sims, final fantasy and gta sometimes

ohh and teken :p

i like your sister. has she played FF8? im replaying that at the moment. i just spent 2 hours getting squall up to level 30, add that to the fact that all my characters have 100 curagas junctioned to their HP, i have an elite squad and im only on the second seed mission :) i just own in general.

Back