Yes, GTA:SA is THAT good.

im stuck on the "lifes a beach" mission

i hate the dancing. its hard

how bout a spoiler tag on the thing you found at the airport

burnzie said:
how bout a spoiler tag on the thing you found at the airport

Sorry about that. At least you have something to look forward to I guess.

This has probably been posted before, but ah well :)

Go into the police station, then proceed into the toilets, there you will find a dildo where you can hit people with it LOLOLOL!!

AmishSlayer said:
Wow...tons of fun. I own an airport
(at which I have a jetpack :) )
. I love this game.

COOL! :thumbs: :thumbs:

How far are you into the game?

Had a gang fight with my homies and some Ballas gangstas, got two police stars on the way and took a squad car and drove away. Some ballas were attacking my thurf and I kicked their asses. My car blew up and my homies died, so I escaped the police into a bar and started playing pool. Noticed you could play that with a friend. (two players)

LOL simmo :p naughty :LOL:

and is there a driving test / flying test you can take in the first city? i want to gain skill and drive better / get into the airport.

Suicide42 said:
LOL simmo :p naughty :LOL:

and is there a driving test / flying test you can take in the first city? i want to gain skill and drive better / get into the airport.

hehe ;)

Anyways, you can get into the airport by parking your car next to the wall / gate, jump on it, and then jumping over the wall to gain access to a jet and a dodo :D

simmo said:
hehe ;)

Anyways, you can get into the airport by parking your car next to the wall / gate, jump on it, and then jumping over the wall to gain access to a jet and a dodo :D

LOL, i was thinking you might be able to do that, but i thought "naa, they will put invisible walls or something". guess im wrong :p

Here is that position for the Airport gate, all you do is keep going forward and theres the dodo, or turn right at the runway for the other plane :D

fullmap.jpg

I heard that the guy from GTA 3 has a cameo in it.

And they finally give him a name

Claude........wtf?

I was wondering if that was him.

You guys mean the dude who you race just before you go to San Fierro?

i went to 4 game stores this mornign and they are all sold out im so pissed off

Gameplay were really good at getting GTA:SA to me, I ordered it on the Friday and had it by the Saturday.

Baal said:
I was wondering if that was him.

You guys mean the dude who you race just before you go to San Fierro?

The scene were you encounter catalina with a crowbar. He's there :D

Hehe, in that one cell phone call with that hippie "The Truth" at the end he says "Uh....i dont know you, prank caller, PRANK CALLER!"

Jesus Lincoln said:
Hehe, in that one cell phone call with that hippie "The Truth" at the end he says "Uh....i dont know you, prank caller, PRANK CALLER!"

LOL yeah Pulp Fiction..does anyone know where that fly school is? I completed the first mission on the San Fierro island..maybe i cant go there yet..and does anyone know where i can find quad bikes or monster trucks?

Never mind about the quad bike i found one. Someone asked what happens when you go to the end of the map(out of bounds)..well i tock off in a boat and kept on driving forward for 24 game hours and it never stopped, just more sea. So i tock a dive in the sea and met a friendly turtle(no joke)..then a dolphin came but he was scared of me. There are alot of sea creatures in this game. Ive seen Turtles, Dolphins, 2 types of Jellyfish, Small fish.

Incredible how we managed to keep the GTA discution in almot one thread.

AmishSlayer said:
Wow...tons of fun. I own an airport
(at which I have a jetpack :) )
. I love this game.

holy shit, is this on the 3rd island!?!?!

I want to try : /

omfg this game rox, any idea how i can stop the police from comin at me when i swim over to the other island??? do i have to have shitloads of respect or something??? and wtf..i got shot down by a jet!

The game is good but there are some things that annoy me about it, especially how it feels more like 2002 than 1992. But im gonna wait till i get the pc version before i really judge it.

When youre bored its fun to boost yourself into the LS airport, steal a dodo, fly to a restricted island, and try to fend off the harriers :p

Ryjalon5k said:
omfg this game rox, any idea how i can stop the police from comin at me when i swim over to the other island??? do i have to have shitloads of respect or something??? and wtf..i got shot down by a jet!

to get to the other islands you need to comlete all the missions in los santos. DUH!

Grr, I'm doing the Air Raid mission for zero in San Fierro. It's fecking annoying :( - I had 3 seconds to go then the damn planes blew up the last transmitter!!

Oh, and anyone know where flight school is? I've found the driving school in San Fierro, but I couldn't actually do lessons :p

Ive managed to get into the second city ( San Fierro ) and the countryside around it. If you go into the airport at San Fierro there are 3 types of helicoptors and 2 new planes, but you can only get into 1 of the helos as the others are locked :(

What they look like:

Helo 1: Its a medical chopper, white and red, looks like a blackhawk.
Helo 2: Big and black, like a chinook but smaller
Helo 3: The basic, normal chopper, like the one from Vice city.
Plane 1: Its a big Juank Air jet.
Plane 2: A large, 4 propeller plane that sits on the end of the runway.

I managed to fly to into the desert outside of Las Venturas, and into the
No Fly Zone, where theres a place called AREA 69
. I was promptly blown up by jets :x

This game is really good!

Timmy, did you get a flying license? I can't find the flying school, and when I do break into San Fierro airport all the planes are locked :(

Yeah! I have GTA SA for 2 days now, and it rocks!!!!

Im in Los Santos, just taking my time and stuff. What a nice peace of work, omg. Oh yeah, parachute jumping is fun :p. But great missions, great music, great gameplay. awesome!

Damn if Los Santos is that huge, imagion then how big the whole ****1ng map ( all the cities ) is LOL.

Just watched the Gamespy videos and it just looks like more of the same recycled crap to me

JiMmEh said:
Timmy, did you get a flying license? I can't find the flying school, and when I do break into San Fierro airport all the planes are locked :(

Nope, I didnt get a liscense. The only thing thats unlocked is the maverick helicoptor which i flew to the base.

The gameplay is more realistic then ever, you can hit boxes on the ground and they move, even if you walk against it, climbing walls, and much more fun stuff.

Back