Yet again, post your picture :)

Skaadi said:
OMG!! You're the person at the front with the green and white striped T-shirt brandishing the bon bons!!!!!!!

:LOL: :D :) :rolleyes:

Attachments

• sexay.jpg
    sexay.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 288
  • psycho.jpg
    psycho.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 262
  • meagain.jpg
    meagain.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 275
  • meufa.jpg
    meufa.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 281
  • MEE.jpg
    MEE.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 257
Murray_H said:
ASL? lolz, do you like cars? Hahaha I got such a big willy.

LOL what a legend

dont see why having a lady on the forums is such a surprising thing..

ahh, Alex now youve done it.... *wait's for forum's underage male population to explode*, those are clearly Badgers swooping pics :p.

clarky003 said:
ahh, Alex now youve done it.... *wait's for forum's underage male population to explode*, those are clearly Badgers swooping pics :p.
Hmmm...do we have another Princess_Jen thread-growth phenomenon about to unfold?

Steve_O said:
Hmmm...do we have another Princess_Jen thread-growth phenomenon about to unfold?

Someone page Icarus so he can "take legal action" with anyone involved. :LOL:

Steve_O said:

Better not, I don't want anyone harassing my girlfriend. :|

All praise Alex, new Queen of Halflife2.

*carts off Bliink to the basement*

Crruuuuuush you are the greatest! How can you say that... I have acne too...

Razor said:
All praise Alex, new Queen of Halflife2.

*carts off Bliink to the basement*

bwhahahahahahaha

I think bliink looks better thoe :p

the other bliink pics are hawter than Alex. but alex is indeed quite attractive.

Untill alex makes a picture of him/her siting in front of a monitor with hl2.net on it. I do not believe him/her.

Raziaar said:
Seriously though, women gamers are nothing special.
Maybe they aren't special over there, but they're as common as thermonuclear explosions here.
I've only seen 2 gaming girls on a LAN with their laptops (and god do they pwn with them :x)

EDIT:
Ennui said:
the other bliink pics are hawter than Alex. but alex is indeed quite attractive.
Linx plz

Beerdude26 said:
Maybe they aren't special over there, but they're as common as thermonuclear explosions here.
I've only seen 2 gaming girls on a LAN with their laptops (and god do they pwn with them :x)

EDIT:
Linx plz

Don't get me wrong, female gamers are a relatively rare experience for most male gamers. However, i'm just not one of them. I've just been over exposed to them, and they lost their appeal long ago :-P

The creepiest thing happened to me today. I was walking home, my mind intent on restarting Steam to receive the newest engine update and reap the benefits of the optimized code that would be streaming through my broadband connection in only a matter of minutes, when suddenly, out of nowhere, someone who looked remarkably like Ennui was sitting on the street waiting for someone. I could not believe my eyes so I started reciting a counter hex used to counter act delusional spells cast by prominent gay French hobbit warlocks of the early 23rd century. But alas, lo and behold, the doppelganger was still there, staring straight into my eyes as if attempting to dig deep into the nether regions of my soul trying to figure out if I was truly the one Shens that would rule them all.

It was weird, so I walked away.

I believe Shens is referring to my near-constant attempts to get him to reveal something about his personality over Googletalk.

No...

I am refering to your bastard doppelganger which I saw on the streets earlier today.

Back