Yet again, post your picture :)

Shens said:
The creepiest thing happened to me today. I was walking home, my mind intent on restarting Steam to receive the newest engine update and reap the benefits of the optimized code that would be streaming through my broadband connection in only a matter of minutes, when suddenly, out of nowhere, someone who looked remarkably like Ennui was sitting on the street waiting for someone. I could not believe my eyes so I started reciting a counter hex used to counter act delusional spells cast by prominent gay French hobbit warlocks of the early 23rd century. But alas, lo and behold, the doppelganger was still there, staring straight into my eyes as if attempting to dig deep into the nether regions of my soul trying to figure out if I was truly the one Shens that would rule them all.

It was weird, so I walked away.
QFSbig pen0r lollr

Also I'd like to clarify that I am not gay, french, or a hobbit.

Nope, if she wants you all to see them, she'll post them, but I'm not going to.

Ennui said:
Also I'd like to clarify that I am not gay, french, or a hobbit.

Warlock! You shall burn at the stakes.

Ennui said:
Nope, if she wants you all to see them, she'll post them, but I'm not going to.

They're already posted on these forums. Just have to know where to look <shrugs>

I'm not going to post the link. Ya'll act like ya never seen a woman before. lol

Ennui said:
the other bliink pics are hawter than Alex. but alex is indeed quite attractive.

slight understatement at the end there...

girls do play alot of games. atleast 90% of my WoW clan are females. games like EVE and WoW attract alot of them. its not carnage at 60fps, they're more social and calmer than games such as HL2 etc.

instead of finding it comical, why not embrace it and make some good friends?

If you guys wanna meet lots of genuine female gamers, go play dragonrealms or gemstones III <chuckles>

Raziaar said:
They're already posted on these forums. Just have to know where to look <shrugs>

I'm not going to post the link. Ya'll act like ya never seen a woman before. lol
Not really. That's just one.

Also...sorry folks, but no pics of me.

um, who really cares who post's their pics on here, girls or guy's, guess its nice 2 see the face behind the comment.. but at the end of the day were making a decision to share picture's of ourselves, sometimes with friends and family.. to near complete stranger's :O .. scary thought *hides in closet*

i can definitely tell antianto is a canadian. meh, breeding like mongoose they are.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Quit with the Emo pics! Take a picture with you looking straight at the camera!
They're not even emo at all. Nowhere close. She would have be off center, the shot would have to be blurred, she would be looking away somewhere thinking how much scenesters suck. Its not emo at all.

ĐynastҰ said:
slight understatement at the end there...

girls do play alot of games. atleast 90% of my WoW clan are females. games like EVE and WoW attract alot of them. its not carnage at 60fps, they're more social and calmer than games such as HL2 etc.

instead of finding it comical, why not embrace it and make some good friends?
Oh please, 95% of the people on WoW who claim to be chicks are guys.

I should know, I'm one of them

Shens said:
The creepiest thing happened to me today. I was walking home, my mind intent on restarting Steam to receive the newest engine update and reap the benefits of the optimized code that would be streaming through my broadband connection in only a matter of minutes, when suddenly, out of nowhere, someone who looked remarkably like Ennui was sitting on the street waiting for someone. I could not believe my eyes so I started reciting a counter hex used to counter act delusional spells cast by prominent gay French hobbit warlocks of the early 23rd century. But alas, lo and behold, the doppelganger was still there, staring straight into my eyes as if attempting to dig deep into the nether regions of my soul trying to figure out if I was truly the one Shens that would rule them all.

It was weird, so I walked away.

You....are a GOD :|

^ Kitty!

Lessee, random pictures of me.

Here we see my negative-goatee action going on.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/Terminas/Pics of Peoples/OMG063.jpg

Clearly paying attention at my stepsis' graduation
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/Terminas/Pics of Peoples/OMG038.jpg

Getting ready to do some "technical work" on a hard drive
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/Terminas/Pics of Peoples/TechSupport.jpg

More technical work on the hd
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/Terminas/Pics of Peoples/Work.jpg

And then the morning before going to Ozzfest
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/Terminas/Pics of Peoples/MeBefore.jpg

ailevation said:
You're a weirdo.

because I don't think she's attractive? She's a total ****. And I only use that word reserved for the WORST.

JNightshade said:
that's... random...

LOL. you guys get up in a hormone fit each time you see a female gamers pics. Figured i'd do it again :-P

JNightshade said:
that's... random...

That's exactly why I stated what I stated.

Hormone fit? Dude Raz, check out your previous posts man. Get a grip of yourself and meet some chicks in RL. Not VR.

How about all you bitches shut up.

There. I win.

yea. some girls i find very attractive unless i really don't like their personality, then all of a sudden they aren't as physically attractive. it is weird

ailevation said:
That's exactly why I stated what I stated.

Hormone fit? Dude Raz, check out your previous posts man. Get a grip of yourself and meet some chicks in RL. Not VR.

Who said i'm meeting chicks? I don't game to meet chicks. I'm completely unphased when I see a girl gamer.

What are you talking about dude, when did I say anything else contrary to that fact? LOL

Raziaar said:
Who said i'm meeting chicks? I don't game to meet chicks. I'm completely unphased when I see a girl gamer.

What are you talking about dude, when did I say anything else contrary to that fact? LOL

You say when a chick posts her pic we get into this crazy fit. You yourself got roused up, talking about....

If you guys wanna meet lots of genuine female gamers, go play dragonrealms or gemstones III <chuckles>

Seriously though, women gamers are nothing special. Its funny how some people get so excited by it, and their reactions. Most of my internet friends are female :-P Women in their early 20's through mid thirties, most of em.

Don't get me wrong, female gamers are a relatively rare experience for most male gamers. However, i'm just not one of them. I've just been over exposed to them, and they lost their appeal long ago :-P

Now, what is up with that?

Then you randomly post abput some chick from Phii or something, stating how you dislike her.

It'd be better if you posted her link in the beautiful girl thread.

ailevation said:
You say when a chick posts her pic we get into this crazy fit. You yourself got roused up, talking about....

Now, what is up with that?

Umm... if you'd read more closely. My comment about dragonrealms was for you piss sorry guys who have only met a few female gamers.

How does the fact that I said I have plenty of female online friends factor into anything? Point is, I dont regard them as sex objects like I hear some of the replies to whenever a girl posts their pic. LOL

I'm not sitting here ogling over pics, man.

I think somebody is just A TAD bit offended. Why is that? You seem to have taken personal defense against it.

I just said that it was weird that you actually take your time to judge some female gamer. Post it for the rest of us to see in a post a pic of yourself thread.

Then you start babbling about how we get into hormone fits. When you're the one talking about how you have plentiful online gamer friends that are female.

I must be getting the wrong impression, but it seemed like you were trying to show it off.

something along th lines of...

"Yah no biggie, I know a lot of female gamers. Hah. You guys get into a big fuss over girls online pics. LOL!"

"But, yah watch out for this chick! She's a real bitch!"

And in my opinion that came off as weird.

ailevation said:
I just said that it was weird that you actually take your time to judge some female gamer. Post it for the rest of us to see in a post a pic of yourself thread.

Then you start babbling about how we get into hormone fits. When you're the one talking about how you have plentiful online gamer friends that are female.

I must be getting the wrong impression, but it seemed like you were trying to show it off.

something along th lines of...

"Yah no biggie, I know a lot of female gamers. Hah. You guys get into a big fuss over girls online pics. LOL!"

"But, yah watch out for this chick! She's a real bitch!"

And in my opinion that came off as weird.

Sorry. Don't know why I posted her page <shrugs> Bad decision.

Here's a more suitable picture.

Woman

Raziaar said:
Sorry. Don't know why I posted her page <shrugs> Bad decision.

Here's a more suitable picture.

Woman

If that's you, in that pic... hell i'm all over you!:LOL:

Back