Yet again, post your picture :)

Skaadi said:
I never knew this thread would start an arguement.
Considering you haven't been on the site long, but yea...they usually do start some type of debate/arguements. It's nothing new.

Here are some of my pictures (I felt compelled to make new ones):

^ No excuse for looking that way. =\

^ That's my gaming gear.

^ Me thinking: I have the same name as Alex, but I can't look good on a photo without using photoshop (or shaking the camera). GTFO!

My face is really odd in my opinion. Usually when I take a picture I come out looking chubby or deformed and I'm 5'11 weighing in at 125 lbs. + I was supposedly a healthy baby... Rarely do I come out normally.

BTW - Pepsi sux. I only drink it when I'm out of Coke.

Joims said:
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/7525/me11114cs.jpg
Haha, every time I look at that picture I've got the feeling your mouth is going to move and you're going to say "eeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy" :LOL:

Raziaar said:
What's wrong with that dude? Nothing is. Its not like you look like a troll or something.
Close enough. I try not to smile...I got a goofy looking mouth...ears are huge.

I grew up with about...|_| that much self-esteem, so I guess it just follows me. Maybe when I become a movie star * like for some reason everybody says I'm going to be because they say I'm funny....wtf?* I'll think I'm good looking.../dreams
:D

And if I'm ever trying to get a picture of myself...yeah..I go through about 15 of them to get one where I don't look like a complete downs syndrome case.

OK....I was having fun with my friends at home. Before we went out to cause some hell on the streets *we like car chases, so we piss peopld off :D* we put out or candles..and I havn't played with wax in forever. Well, here's the ending of the was fun
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6728/im0004472lf.jpg

roomate in teh back on the computer
EDIT*EDIT*
Fixted..ktnx Mr Kamikaze

Ennui said:
You look so ecstatic about being up on a mountain.

I'm not one for photos. Plus, I was cold, wet and tired. It was a hell of a climb to get up there.

Razor said:
Lol, great walking clothes :thumbs:.

Boots, combats, longsleeve and a shirt, you don't want to be lugging too much up there. I had a bag, too, but thats not in shot.

solaris152000 said:
Lol i wanna see stern!

Through dilligently drawing up a composite image of what he looks like from his writing style, he is either:

a) Yoko Ono
b) Some 6'6" 300lb professional pit fighter with 30 years experience and over 10,000 wins in 1 on 1 fights to the death.

I might be a little off though.

i thought that he already posted one...never mind i think it was a fake

Razor said:
Through dilligently drawing up a composite image of what he looks like from his writing style, he is either:

a) Yoko Ono
b) Some 6'6" 300lb professional pit fighter with 30 years experience and over 10,000 wins in 1 on 1 fights to the death.

I might be a little off though.

LOL!!!! :LOL:

Me, in all my hawtness. Or something.

I'm on the left. Bask in my hungover, woodsy glory.

Me!

Captain Stern is nothing more than an evil left-wing hyppocratamus!

I tells ya!

Kamikazie said:
no...not even close. i think that it was in this thread

heh oh ok this one

you didn think that was actually me did you? that pic is from ww2 ..I'd be over 80 years old if that was me

solaris152000: hehe that's Sam Stern, White Hills Voluntary Fire Company No. 5 Shelton, Connecticut

:E

Back