Your favourite quote in all Half life games

The one about Dr. Magnusson's Casserole just b4 the end of ep2
Oh yeah!!! I freaking loved that! I remember that microwave back at Black Mesa and pushing the buttons and it exploding and when I heard him say that I was like holy shit lol!!!

Oh yeah!!! I freaking loved that! I remember that microwave back at Black Mesa and pushing the buttons and it exploding and when I heard him say that I was like holy shit lol!!!

Lol! lol!

:hmph:

G-Man quotes are my favourite.

You have chosen or...been chosen
-Breen

Alyx: I found him wodering around outside. Bit of a trouble maker isn't he?
Kliener: We owe a great deal to Dr. Freeman even if trouble does tend to follow in his wake.

I like pretty much everything the Vortigaunts say :D

"Aha! No pit would be complete, without a Freeman climbing out of it!" - Vortiguant Ep-2

"Doooocccttttor Freeeeeeeeman. I realize this moment may not be the most convenient for a heart-to-heart, but I had to wait until your friends were otherwise occupied. Hm. There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance... When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor. It seems they've grown to share my estimation of her worth." - G-man Ep2

"and if you see doctor breen tell him i said "F*** you!" " - Barney

thats all i can think of atm

the entire speach given my the Gman at the beggining

"Rise and shine Mr.Freeman....Rise and shine.Not that i wish to imply that you have been sleeping on the job no one is more deserving of a rest until......well...lets just say your hour has...come again.The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.So wake up Mr.Freeman....Wake up and...smell the Ashes."

did i get it all right?
i think i did

cant remember the exact words but

"Yuck this water is disgusting, you lucky you have that HEV suit on, you got a room for 2 in there?"
Episode 1

i think she was coming on to Gordon :p

"OH my god! The sawmill! Is nothing sacred?"-random rebel at White Forest.

We'll seeee...about that!:flame:. Gman.

We remember the Freeman. We are contreminous.

Look Gordon! Look at what you are throwing away! Is it,! Worth it! Breen.

You can put more than one sentence in one post you know. :eek:

You can spam more you know, Trash.

There's an edit button right under your post.

I've got my eye on him now, we'll nip this problem in the bud ;)

I don't like editing my posts though.

Unfortunately double or triple posting is considered spam, and very rude. Plus it takes up all that room.

And editing your post is much easier to read than three seperate posts.

I love the Gman and what he has to say. My favorite quote is possibly his opening speech at the beginning of HL2 and at the end of HL1

My favorite quote from the Half-Life series

"..." - Gordon Freeman

Barney: ewuwwghhwuwwwaw

Alyx: So Barney, you're not an animal person?

It's something like that

Isn't when Lamarr attacked Barney, or when Barney saw lamarr bu the suit in the beginning of Half life 2. Red letter day.

I thought he said something else then, it doesn't matter it's a bit trivial anyway.

Eli: You have to destroy that ship...whatever the cost.

I thought this was a cool line because of how unexpected it was.

"there is no such thing as a AR3!" ... "well we never used guns on the hunters, we just wrestled them to the ground with are fist! killed 10 to 20 a day!"

Barney: Even then the suppression device will, er..... suppress anyone who tries to come through.

cant remember exact phrase, but:
- now he is gonna be in that airduct for another week, (Kliener)
- huh, longer if we are lucky (Barney)
- you're not an animal person are you (Alyx)

- l dont have any more of these ok, so try not to lose it.
- now go on freeman, she is waiting for you.....lucky dog you're !! (BEST)

- HEV suits like suits you like a glove. At least the glove part suits.

- dont go to ravenhole (LOL).

- doctor Kleiner, you can get another pet headcrab...

6. combine troop voices:
- grenade!!
- keep going keep going wake wake up

cant remember exact phrase, but:
- now he is gonna be in that airduct for another week, (Kliener)
- huh, longer if we are lucky (Barney)
- you're not an animal person are you (Alyx)

- l dont have any more of these ok, so try not to lose it.
- now go on freeman, she is waiting for you.....lucky dog you're !! (BEST)

- HEV suits like suits you like a glove. At least the glove part suits.

- dont go to ravenhole (LOL).

- doctor Kleiner, you can get another pet headcrab...

6. combine troop voices:
- grenade!!
- keep going keep going wake wake up

... I find it funny that all of those are at least 30% inaccurate. :p

think there is few quotes in HL that are bad, also a few not posted.
but one that really need to be posted is from HL1 beginnin.

Gordon doesn't need to hear all this, he's a highly trained professional - Dr. Magnusson

and GLaDOS !!

Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye" and you were like "NO WAY!" and then I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you"? That was great!

actually i LOVE the GLaDOS quotes :E

Deploying surprise in five, four... (the morality cone fall off) Time out for a second. That wasn't supposed to happen. Do you see that thing that fell out of me? What is that? It's not the surprise. I've never seen it before. Never mind. It's a mystery I'll solve later... by myself... because you'll be dead.

It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin to make me stop flooding the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin.

I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikable you are. It says so here in your personnel file: Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. "Shall not be mourned." That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny, too.

Portal:

It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin to make me stop flooding the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin.So wait here while I warm up the neurotoxin.

Any contact with the floor will result in immediate unsatisfied mark in your test protocol...followed by death.

Half-Life 2:
-Ah,the HEV suit still fits you like a glove...at least the glove parts do.

-Rise and shine,Mr.Freeman... :)

Half-Life:
Why do we all have to wear these ridiculous ties?

"There was a time, when they knew nothing more about humanity then a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor.."

So much halflife feeling in that quote

Back