• Neither

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Monkey

The Freeman
Reaction score
I do not want to hear you sex life, just your gender.

Male, like everyone else here (if they're honest!)

j/k

It. I'm it.

I'am it.

<tags The_Monkey> now...

<runs away really far...

SHOUTS* YOUR IT

Actually, im Male. :D

:cheers: I am a male. Now about my sex life, no just kiddin'.

This forum can't be a total sausage-fest. We're bound to strike gold eventually...

I stepped on a landmine when I was three....so....urmh......yeah.....

um LOL I voted female by mistake... :D

There's gotta be one or two... online right now. I know that there are a few female members on these forums...

[EDIT]: MaxiKana: Suuure you did...

Brian Damage said:
There's gotta be one or two... online right now. I know that there are a few female members on these forums...

Forget what you think you know.

Female. There are 3 others as far as I know, so theres not much point having a poll on, unless some guys pitty vote female :p But on the topic of gender, anyone know what "She" is.. his/her name confuzes me greatly.

Ritz said:
Female. There are 3 others as far as I know, so theres not much point having a poll on, unless some guys pitty vote female :p But on the topic of gender, anyone know what "She" is.. his/her name confuzes me greatly.

So your a female...how's it like? ;)

The_Monkey said:
So your a female...how's it like? ;)

I have no idea how to answer that as I dont know what its like to not be female.

edit: Ask Maxi, he seems to have been on both sides of the fence :D

Ritz said:
I have no idea how to answer that as I dont know what its like to not be female.
About 51% of the people I know of have that same problem...

I'm male.

Heey! no insulting me! Badger! ban them!

Well, Calhoun, you see, I know this "guy" who used to operate a weed eater for a gardening company... you fill in the rest of the picture...

It's like that guy I heard about on the news, who tried to "do it" with a vaccuum cleaner... only he didn't realise that the particular brand he was... um... going out with... had sharp blades in the hole for chopping up dust mice and whatnot...

And then there are those rare people who are born both... and visiting space aliens...

Brian Damage said:
Well, Calhoun, you see, I know this "guy" who used to operate a weed eater for a gardening company... you fill in the rest of the picture...

It's like that guy I heard about on the news, who tried to "do it" with a vaccuum cleaner... only he didn't realise that the particular brand he was... um... going out with... had sharp blades in the hole for chopping up dust mice and whatnot...

And then there are those rare people who are born both... and visiting space aliens...

ala the term, "Go fucck yourself"

Brian Damage said:
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Thank you so much for the mental picture. ;(

During the week I'm a hot girl with big breasts. In the weekends I'm Bob the stripperrrr.

B.Calhoun said:
why the hell do people put in dumb options like neither?

The most likely reason I can think of is for forumites such as yourself to complain about.

Bloke.

I am the one who likes sports, has a short attention span, and doesn't posess the ability to multi-task very well when needed. Can you guess?

I am Male

the only one female I know is The Misstres

I've just discovered something between my legs. Does it mean that I'm a male?

Wow, funny people have chosen Neither for answer.

guys we cant simply assume that there are no girls here. i know plenty of girls that play pc games, and i even know one that is more obsessed with pc performance, hardware and modding her case than i am.

the girls are out there...theyre just not admitting to it :D

btw NO I AM NOT A GIRL

.... Is hawt n' sw34ty, and when all is said and done, thats what really counts right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back