Votes: 174 87.0%
  • Female

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am male. 我是男性。 Ik ben mannelijk. Je suis masculin. Ich bin männlich. Είμαι αρσενικός. Sono maschio. 私はオスである。 나는 수컷 이다. Eu sou masculino. Я мыжск. Soy masculino.

I am not a girl. :|

Sex? yes please......hahah lmao i make my self laugh..... :angel:

ima guy...u should tell just by that awful thing known as a joke

wow... only 3 females compared to almost 70 males... i thought there would be at least 10 lol :p

so what about transvestites?

i feel left out :(

<RJMC> said:
I am Male

the only one female I know is The Misstres

Thats me (Name change)

Theres Shippi, Bliink, and maybe She, thats all I know.

whooooa! look out, looks like theres a couple crazy fun people who put "neither". you know they're cool and totally off the wall. like those people who put away messages up like: ParTy ToniiTe!! you know, mixing in random capitolized letters makes you appear to be spontaneous and fun.

Ritz said:
Thats me (Name change)

I don't think I've seen 'She' post..

There's me, you, Bliink, and someone whose name I have forgotten :( she had an avatar with a rose in, I think

SHIPPI said:

There's me, you, Bliink, and someone whose name I have forgotten :( she had an avatar with a rose in, I think

I'm there too! Do I count?

SHIPPI said:

That would be dfc :)

And there was a lass around in the beginnings of the forum; Min Rizor

Ritz said:
Thats me (Name change)

don't forget technohippychic or min rizor.

[edit]

i'm male, dag yo.

ComradeBadger said:
Min Rizor

FEH MEH HEH

She'll probably be back around release time, keeping it real with the 3 letter expressions

I am teh male. My sexual organs hang outside of my body and serve as an annoyance (you have to be careful with the boys) and a vulnerability.

Oooh, I remember Min Rizor :E She was cool.. I wonder if she'll come back

Have you guys forgotten about The Mistress!? I forget what she changed her forum name to.. but she's still around

Shuzer said:
Have you guys forgotten about The Mistress!? I forget what she changed her forum name to.. but she's still around

Ritz said:
Thats me (Name change)

Mistress = Ritz!

Shuzer said:
Ritzizzle

Now we need to see pictures of all the women... naked. I especially want to see Maxi.

NO I'M NO... oh wait.. there it is.. hello penis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back