Some new screenshots

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
some guy put these up a few weeks ago and got banned what do you think

...... i think you'll get banned as well... stolen-build-screenie-poster!

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:

enjoy

Beta shots. Was that "some guy" you?

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:

enjoy

well besides the fact that theyre beta shots, your also blind if u think those look anywhere near the quality of those pics.

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:

enjoy

nice... :|

*burnzie stands back and waits for the mighty ban stick to strike

greg a few q's if u dont mind.

1. Have the graphics been optimized/improved since we last saw them?
2. Will the graphics quality be that hi in game? Or is it just a hi-res shot?

holy CRAp this actually blows away stalker

You are awesome!!!!!

Not much new to the shots, but they're still really nice :) . Especialy the Ant Lion family photo. Really good :thumbs:

Omg The Magnum! Omg The Magnum Omg Its Real Life On My Pc!

greg first of all, your are the definition of god here, and can you give us the specs on which those shots were taken?

and i swear, everytime there's an updated screenshot of the antlions they seem to have a different coat of paint :eek:

Those new screenies are great. Except the ship/boat in the first pic doesn't look too good. The door is weird...it took my eye away from the rest of the beauty in the pic.

Can't wait! Man....can't wait.

PS: P43.2 etc guy...you should get banned for not typing "Spoiler info" on the leaked screenies...wanker

Sai said:
greg first of all, your are the definition of god here, and can you give us the specs on which those shots were taken?

and i swear, everytime there's an updated screenshot of the antlions they seem to have a different coat of paint :eek:

i dont think hes going to respond to our questions let them finish the game guys what do you say

Eat Fresh said:
They're definitely widescreen. You can get widescreen monitors.

yah i plan to get the new 20" apple thats widescreen. it'll match well WOOT

p4 is a fruit cake. forget his candy apple ass

Chadda said:
PS: P43.2 etc guy...you should get banned for not typing "Spoiler info" on the leaked screenies...wanker

he should get banned for posting them at all... alas, i am not a mod and can't do a thing til the brits wake up :(

lazicsavo said:
*Crying like a girl at my desk*

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you,
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you,Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you,

Quoted for emphasis.

Nice thing to come home after hanging out with some friends and seeing new HL2 screens. :)

the guy piloting the helicopter really needs to get an aim.

nice screenshots \o/

look at the second pic the biuldings are not even detailed looks not all that great in my opinion

bro we dont care what you think so can you just shut the **** up kthxbye.

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
look at the second pic the biuldings are not even detailed looks not all that great in my opinion

alright, greg with his own free time and his own unbelievable kindness posts new hl2 screenshots and all you can do is post beta shots in the same thread started by a valve imployee and insitgate on brand new screenshots?

....please stop.....

ive been waiting for so long now and these screenshots well one at least one of them is drawing me farther away from buying it now

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
ive been waiting for so long now and these screenshots well one at least one of them is drawing me farther away from buying it now

That's great. Don't buy it, we don't care.

its apparent he just wants attention, just ignore the ****er.

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:

good, dont buy it, one less noob in multiplayer.

BUT DID YOU SEE THAT MAGNUM!?

This game is beautiful!

it looks good we need the actual game to really see for ourselves- remember its going to look different on all our computers,better have the right stuff

the magnum, the antlions, the landscape, the water, the helicopter, the sun rays, everything, its absolutely stunning.

alright this really sucks, a thread started by a valve imployee has flaming going on, i mean greg is a really kind person to post this stuff for us, let's just ignore the instigator completely and stop quoting him and just patiently wait for a moderator to ban him, either way he'll stop bothering us

whoa didn't notice that, that's a really really really cool addition

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
it looks good we need the actual game to really see for ourselves- remember its going to look different on all our computers,better have the right stuff

can you stfu please you ****ing noob.

Enough. Get off the forum and finish the game. Enough screenshots. Enough interviews. Enough delays.

guinny said:
can you stfu please you ****ing noob.

just leave it, he'll go away eventualy...

The pics are great, i just wish i could play the game now...

iamaelephant said:
Enough. Get off the forum and finish the game. Enough screenshots. Enough interviews. Enough delays.

You make Shuzer cry. ;(

Back