100 Things Aftermath needs-

Status
Not open for further replies.
ríomhaire said:
432: A feature that disables people with single didget IQ's so they won't 101 and start asking us how to put on the HEV.

Now, That, is a good idea.

448: An oversized gunship (like the one you see hanging on the ceiling somewhere in the Citadel) in action.

xirow said:
448: An oversized gunship (like the one you see hanging on the ceiling somewhere in the Citadel) in action.

I don't recall any over sized gunships...have a screen?

449: Shepherd's grown-up spore launcher/baby shock trooper in a guest cameo acting as bodyguard for the Gman!

Samon said:
I don't recall any over sized gunships...have a screen?

On the screen it is pretty hard to see that the one on the ceiling is bigger than the others, but in the game you see it immediately.

Attachments

• gunshipbig.jpg
    gunshipbig.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 313
xirow said:
On the screen it is pretty hard to see that the one on the ceiling is bigger than the others, but in the game you see it immediately.

I'm certain it is the same length, it is just the others are pushed back a little? Maybe you're confusing its size with the dropsip container directly above it? I'll have a look myself tonight.

Samon said:
I'm certain it is the same length, it is just the others are pushed back a little? Maybe you're confusing its size with the dropsip container directly above it? I'll have a look myself tonight.

The one on the ceiling is behind the other gunship. That's why I think it's bigger (but maybe I'm wrong).
But like I said, it is not easy to see on a screenshot.

450: The Liberation War, with Alyx.
451: more friends, voutagaunt allies
452: Vehicles

The ability to Slide from building to another using the crowbar in the cables or powerlines ( offline ofcourse :rolling: )

Make a journey trought the sewers, finding the Hidraa

The ability to steal Combine uniforms and sneak between they :bounce:

Reprogram Dog to destroy ( And believe me, it can ) the Citadel :E

Fight some Stalkers

DouglasteR said:
The ability to Slide from building to another using the crowbar in the cables or powerlines ( offline ofcourse :rolling: )

Make a journey trought the sewers, finding the Hidraa

The ability to steal Combine uniforms and sneak between they :bounce:

Reprogram Dog to destroy ( And believe me, it can ) the Citadel :E

Fight some Stalkers

1. I don't think we'll see the Hydra in AM

2. Nah :p

3. Citadel is pretty much knacked.

4. Confirmed :D

453. Hand-held tau cannon, like the one on the buggy. Maybe Gordon will find his buggy disassembled by the Combine somewhere and he can equip it as a weapon.
454. A view of the Citadel with the top portion blown off!
455. Barney should be in Aftermath. He rocks!
456. Vortigaunts should be able to follow you, since Gordon is a messianic figure to them.
457. The SLAMs from Half-life 2 Deathmatch (remote explosive,mine weapon) should be in Aftermath.

DouglasteR said:
The ability to Slide from building to another using the crowbar in the cables or powerlines

That sounds fun, at least in theory. :)

Use cables or lines to snare Strider Legs, making they fall to ground :E

Use a Combine Dropship to escape from somewhere ( Not piloting but flying in the top of him, maybe a way to enter the combine base acting like a combine dropship flea :E ?

See the Physics when the Citadel "expansions legs" destroy entire buildings and other things

Se where the Citadel "Fixation Cables" ( Those cables that come from the top of it to the ground, it seens be attached somewhere in the ground, maybe a Fixation measure ?! ) and destroy then, desbalancing the Citadel :E

Striders Impaling whit more frequency, and Running ( like in that episode that it runs crouched bellow the viaduct ).

Reprograming the Scanners to carry bombs direct to the combine force

We definitely need to see those invisible combine horses that were cut out of the game.

CrazyHarij said:
We definitely need to see those invisible combine horses that were cut out of the game.
Does it make me a super-nerd that I laughed at that?

Probably. Then again, I remember every biozeminade reference, and every obsessive examination of every screenshot...

Oh, the good old days :D

If you'd told me an expansion would be available some time in 2005, I'd have laughed at you. Because I'd have still blindly believed it would've somehow appeared in late 2004 :p

Lost count... but..

-Alyx's Twin sister comes into the story
-Better trees
-More detail on the buildings.
-Don't get to sci-fi, I only liked HL and HL2 because its a mix of sci-fi and realsim
-Bigger and better maps
-More character voices, theres only like 3
-More ammo
-Maybe a few real guns like an M-16 or something
-A free edition of DOD:S
-Some different weather, Rain, snow, hail, an earth quake, and a tornado that takes out city 12-23
-Some accualy CD cases, and a big book to explain stuff and give you something interesting to read while you take a shit.

Sudano said:
Lost count... but..

Your joking, right? :p

Sudano said:
-More ammo

But..but..I though there was plenty :p

Sudano said:

Noo! I'm sick of M-16 and real world guns, I want something interesting dammit :p

Ok, I've said my bit ;)

Sudano said:
Lost count... but..

-Better trees
-More detail on the buildings.
-Don't get to sci-fi, I only liked HL and HL2 because its a mix of sci-fi and realsim
-Bigger and better maps
-More character voices, theres only like 3
-More ammo
-A free edition of DOD:S
-Some different weather, Rain, snow, hail, an earth quake, and a tornado that takes out city 12-23
-Some accualy CD cases, and a big book to explain stuff and give you something interesting to read while you take a shit.
-*beats head on wall*
-yes
-I thought they were pretty detailed, but hey...
-big agreement here, I liked hl1 because it was aliens in a human environment, not aliens in an alien environment.
-with fewer loading times!
-there's a few more than that, but while they're making stuff, a bit more variation in civilians would be fine.
-I agree with taht other guy, there was plenty ammo. jsut increase the carrying capacity to what it was in hl1- just explore around with the sk_ command.
-there are lots of real guns already (mp7/pdw, spas-12, crowbar, usp match, .357, grenades, rpg, etc. etc... I'm bored with the generic rifles and stuff anyway, wheres me hornet gun...?
-I bet it'd be lalright for those who didnt get it already :p
-agreed, up until that tornado, but I think you were joking...
-yes, agreed muchlies.

also, some of my own:
-no driveable vehicles
-more/different enemies
-better A.I. (hey, my wish will come true)
-combine tougher/more health, hl1 grunts were perfect.
-shit blowing up all around you constantly, that include better fire sprites.

Were you asleep for the first 2 chapters? The entire point is that Gordon doesn't know what's going on!

1. Alyx finally expresses feelings to Gordon.:cheers:
2. Really hot guns and lots of levels.:bounce:
3. Come on... get a cutscene in there. :x
4.Multiple endings and different ways to get to places.
5. Finale, a bit of RPG in there, or when u play online, you can do that stuff:cheers:

The Freeman said:
5. Finale, a bit of RPG in there, or when u play online, you can do that stuff:cheers:

I address all of those with a :|

:|

2. Really hot guns and lots of levels.:bounce:

You clearly don't understand HL in the least.

[whatever number we've got to]: Intelligent Xenians fighting the Combine.

-Angry Lawyer

If they have a cutscence in any upcoming Half-Life game, I will kill someone. Although it won't be too likely that they ever will because that's something they pride themselves on.

What I think. (probably said 1000's of times already)

-More guns (can't go wrong with that.)
-More enemies (female assassin, zombie assassin, Hydra)
-Possibly some other enemies from HL1 and OF. (There's a bunch they can work with there)
-More things that make Half Life and Half Life 2 great.

-More guns (can't go wrong with that.)
Infact, they could go terribly wrong with it

zombie assassin
Would be the same as the fast zombie

Hydra
Removed because it was terrible to fight

-Possibly some other enemies from HL1 and OF.
Yes to Xen wildlife, no to Race-X

-More things that make Half Life and Half Life 2 great.
You're soo specific /sarcasm

DoctorWeeTodd said:
Combine's role on Xen explained thoroughly.

What happened to the number system?
The Combine is what chased Nih and the Vorts to Xen and had no further contact with them. Doug has spoken.

Gordon to be a character.

If this doesn't happen, we need Electric Sheep levels to understand his character.

number 734253. A well placed sign actually telling you where in Europe you are:
eg: Sweden's Premier Chocolate Factory. Owned and run by Oompa. P. Loompa.

:)

I think this thread has run its course. Alot of whats being said has either already been done on the 25 other pages or so and what hasn't been said is relatively stupid. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back