2 more states ban gay marriage

-_- Sometimes i hate being associated with a group of conservative gay haters -_-
::Christian::

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
yeah..maybe the population will decline and will restore a little bit of the natural balance on the earth...
Dude, the earth was put here to serve us, not the other way around. we need to take care of it and all, but first we should take care of people. and for all you know in 100 years we won't need the resources of the earth.

Foxtrot said:
I don't consider myself religious, and I have never went to church before, nor do I believe in God. But I guess if you say I am a disgusting religious folk I must be. **** you.

Oh well **** you right back there Foxtrot :)

Ikerous said:
-_- Sometimes i hate being associated with a group of conservative gay haters -_-
::Christian::
Im not a gay hater. There is a saying in christianity which "love the sinner, hate the sin." if you consider yourself a christian you should take a position that fits with the teachings of the bible, and not your own opinions.

abconners said:
Im not a gay hater. There is a saying in christianity which "love the sinner, hate the sin." if you consider yourself a christian you should take a position that fits with the teachings of the bible, and not your own opinions.

How telling. So Christians aren't allowed to act on their own opinions?

America is the Greatest country on earth because we still have God on our side. If we abandon God, we abandon our power and will fall into the group of all those European countries that don't give a shit about the moral intergrity of the individual citizen/.

qckbeam said:
How telling. So Christians aren't allowed to act on their own opinions?
That is what religion is. It is choosing something to believe in and having faith in it. Obviously the teachings of christianity work because they have been around for 2000 years

abconners said:
Dude, the earth was put here to serve us, not the other way around. we need to take care of it and all, but first we should take care of people. and for all you know in 100 years we won't need the resources of the earth.
right, because we'll all be dead. because we'll have nuked each other into oblivion.

abconners said:
That is what religion is. It is choosing something to believe in and having faith in it. Obviously the teachings of christianity work because they have been around for 2000 years

So have other religions.

abconners said:

Ah, you mean these teachings?

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47536&page=1

(My posts)

America is the Greatest country on earth because we still have God on our side. If we abandon God, we abandon our power and will fall into the group of all those European countries that don't give a shit about the moral intergrity of the individual citizen/.

hahahahahahahahah.. go to school.

abconners said:
Ugh...omg I can see a flame war coming off that sentence right there...you remind me of those islamic terrorist people who blow up shit because they say god is on there side.God doesn't take sides...he is equal.

Also I will say we are the greatest country on this planet...but not because of god...but because of who we are.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
right, because we'll all be dead. because we'll have nuked each other into oblivion.
we wont all be dead. there are always those that survive and live to see another day. do you think 6 billion people in all parts of the earth could be extinguished by something like a nuke. I mean there are bomb shelters.

whoa whoa whoa! i am ASHAMED to live in the same country as whoever said THAT, She.

God damn! I wonder if I pissed off any christians by saying those two evil words...

abconners said:
we wont all be dead. there are always those that survive and live to see another day. do you think 6 billion people in all parts of the earth could be extinguished by something like a nuke. I mean there are bomb shelters.
okay...so MOST of us will be dead. and no, no A nuke. LOTS of nukes. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of nukes.

Tr0n said:
Ugh...omg I can see a flame war coming off that sentence right there...you remind me of those islamic terrorist people who blow up shit because they say god is on there side.God doesn't take sides...he is equale.
If God wasn;t on our side, we wouldn't be the most powerful country on earth. read about the countrys that Choose to follow god and you will see that they were successful. when they abandoned god they fell.

abconners said:
laugh out loud.

Wow, i thought people like you died out in the dark ages.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
okay...so MOST of us will be dead. and no, no A nuke. LOTS of nukes. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of nukes.
I guess we would have to see it happen for us to really know. But I got 5 bucks that says that alot of people would survive.

abconners said:
If God wasn;t on our side, we wouldn't be the most powerful country on earth. read about the countrys that Choose to follow god and you will see that they were successful. when they abandoned god they fell.
who ARE you? aaaaaah! i like pie.

jews??.... anyone?

Mr-Fusion said:
laugh out loud.

People that abandoned God died out in the dark age.

Mr-Fusion said:
laugh out loud.

I take it you haven't had the pleasure of reading Abconners threads before?

abconners said:
People that abandoned God died out in the dark age.

Huh? Have you ever heard of atheism or agnosticism?

She said:
jews??.... anyone?
The jews killed Jesus and turned away from God. Read the bible though and you will see that whenever the Jews humbled themselves before God they would rise out of their opression and whenever they abandoned God they would be conquered. THis was before Jesus of course.

abconners said:
We are the most powerful country on this planet only because of who we are.GOD DOES NOT TAKE SIDES...

abconners said:
The jews killed Jesus and turned away from God. Read the bible though and you will see that whenever the Jews humbled themselves before God they would rise out of their opression and whenever they abandoned God they would be conquered. THis was before Jesus of course.
wow...you just really don't CARE about other people unless they agree with you, do you?

abconners said:

Please do shutup and stop adding your shit to these forums.

Tr0n said:
We are the most powerful country on this planet only because of who we are.GOD DOES NOT TAKE SIDES...
I don't know if God choose us or we choose God, but it is a fact that this is one nation under God.

hey, tron...we're from the south...shouldn't we be on HIS side? heh heh!

qckbeam said:
Please do shutup and stop adding your shit to these forums.
I could say the same to you, but we all have free speech. if you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
hey, tron...we're from the south...shouldn't we be on HIS side? heh heh!
Remember...we are rebels at heart...we don't take sides. ;)

Neutrino said:
I take it you haven't had the pleasure of reading Abconners threads before?

Huh? Have you ever heard of atheism or agnosticism?
we have some funny shit flying back and forth between us but it is all in good humor.

abconners said:
I don't know if God choose us or we choose God, but it is a fact that this is one nation under God.

Under God does not mean it was your God. ;)

Tr0n said:

Uh yeah. Guess he wasn't taking sides when he freed the isrealites from enslavement by the egyptians right? Did you sleep through sunday school?
:hmph:

Back