2006 FIFA World Cup Football Tournament

Ruud Van Horseface, yeah he was a good lad, his best days are behind him i think, his time at Man Utd is counting down. Expect Makaay or Robben to be scoring more of the dutch goals.

Hectic Glenn said:
None of your posts are useful are they?

Nope. Not in the least bit. There are plenty of helpful people on the internet, the world needs more OvAs.

Hectic Glenn said:
Ruud Van Horseface, yeah he was a good lad, his best days are behind him i think, his time at Man Utd is counting down.
stfu noob

i cant wait to see rooney, i hope he shines and shows the world what he is capable of!

Cormeh said:
I can just see it now Stardog, Ronaldinho beats one, beats two! OMG beats THREE!

*Crunch*

Holy crap big Marv's killed him. :p
Haha, I can just imagine that :LOL:

StardogChampion said:
I'm supporting Trinidad and Tobago because one of the defenders plays for Rangers.

And Jason Scotland plays for them. So in a round about way, you'll be supporting Scotland at the World Cup.

Reaktor4 said:
:LOL:
Ruud van Nistelrooy

hehe i apoligized for the spelling in advance :p
doesn't he have the coolest name ever? :LOL:
i remember when one of the colour commentators mentioned him and thinking...holy hell, how do you spell that guy's name! :LOL:

australia is in, but i just want them to win 1 or 2 matches at least.

destrukt said:
australia is in, but i just want them to win 1 or 2 matches at least.

How can you lose with Schwarzer in goal and Viduka up front?

The Monkey said:
It funny how the english always think they will win, while in reality they are a mediocre team. I would be suprised if they make it out of the group.

:LOL: The Swedish team is awful, the English team is actually half decent this time around, stronger than it's been in a tournament for a while. I'm not saying England will win (you need a bit of luck anyway to win the World Cup) but we've got a better chance this time around.

Four hours to kickoff! Costa Rica shouldn't be too big of a problem for Germany, right?

4 hours and I'll be in the boozer, kicking back and finally watching the World Cup. It's taken forever to get here....

Scotland! Scotland! (Woah ohhhh ey oh) Jason Scotland! (Even if that is tomorrow) :D

Hectic Glenn said:
Ruud Van Horseface, yeah he was a good lad, his best days are behind him i think, his time at Man Utd is counting down. Expect Makaay or Robben to be scoring more of the dutch goals.

do you timetravel a lot?

My predictions:

Germany 4 - 1 Costa Rica
Poland 1 - 1 Ecuador

Netherlands ftw

My predictions:
Germany 2 - 1 Costa Rica
Poland 1 - 1 Ecuador

I love the whole hype around it, especially because there are a lot of people that HATE football who will succomb in the tidlewave of soccer related (non) info!

I'm loving every minute of it. Let's hope there won't be a lot of violence around the whole tournament

RoyaleWithCheese said:
Let's hope there won't be a lot of violence around the whole tournament
The sassenachs in Germany? It'll be dubya dubya three! :p

Ohhh burn! ;)

Cormeh said:
The sassenachs in Germany? It'll be dubya dubya three! :p

Ohhh burn! ;)

lol, you brits are pussies compared to polish hooligans, I hear they abandon every code of honor (if there is any amongst these retards)

RoyaleWithCheese said:
lol, you brits are pussies compared to polish hooligans, I hear they abandon every code of honor (if there is any amongst these retards)

We're insulted, because having the dumbest, biggest, meanest football hooligans in Europe is something to be proud of and celebrated.

Football hooligans should be shot on the spot.... No not really, but they really ruin the game.

Let's hope that most of them will we stopped before they arrive in Germany. And another thing that worries me is small terrorist cells. They could potentially ruin the whole atmosphere.

NATIONALISM! GO KOREA FTMFW!

*sings* Until the East Sea and Mount Baekdu dries and wears out, god will help us, long live the fatherland! Three thousand lees of-

*finds people lying on the ground, bleeding out of their ears*

What's with you people, why aren't you posting? This is the largest sporting event in the world!

4-2 to Germany btw, after an amazing German goal.

YEAHHHHH.

Costa Rica held their own pretty well though.

Ecuador vs Poland soon. GO ECUADOR.

My TV doesn't work, so I was watching it on the BBC site. Damn low crappy quality, couldn't even tell if there was a ball on the pitch half the time. To me it looked like the Costa Rica'ns were goose-stepping to piss off the germans.

I'm sitting here in my Argentina jersey counting the minutes until their match against Ivory Coast tomorrow.

:LOL: Do I really have to say who's gonna win the world cup for the 6th time?:LOL:

Fantatsic opening game, excuse me I'm pished I'm going to bed.

Im new to the football scene who are the players to watch, I cant watch many games tommorow as I have school fro 9 to 4 I know about Ronaldo, and Beckham, and I heard of Rooney who else and what teams are sweet?

England & Brazil are the ones to watch. They're the favs.

Also watch Spain/Portugal/Italy/France/Czech Republic/Argentina/Germany/Holland.

Watch Rooney and Ronaldinho closely. :)

nofx said:
Im new to the football scene who are the players to watch
edwin van der sar, gabriel heinze, nemanja vidic, mikael silvestre, rio ferdinand, gary neville, ji sung park, wayne rooney, ruud van nistelrooy, cristiano ronaldo and louis saha.
what teams are sweet?
argentina.

Back