2006 FIFA World Cup Football Tournament

holy crap there was a soccer footbal name debate here?
lol

Soirjed said:
Anime is gay.
93_2.JPG

Wow...such a convincing argument. With that unbreakable logic, I must now convert to watching reality shows like survivor and American Idol(that is what Americans watch now isn't it?). High quality shows with very high production values unsurpassed since the dawn of man. And you people say we're dumb for watching anime. Well, if it keeps me from becoming like Soirjed, I'll gladly watch it until I die.

Anyways in a desperate attempt to stay on topic, I was a bit surprised Ecuador beat Poland today. Didn't see that coming. I like cheering for the underdogs. Teams like Brazil and Germany always think they're so good. Expecting to win like 5-0 or something...

Kiva128 said:
Wow...such a convincing argument. With that unbreakable logic, I must now convert to watching reality shows like survivor and American Idol(that is what Americans watch now isn't it?). High quality shows with very high production values unsurpassed since the dawn of man. And you people say we're dumb for watching anime. Well, if it keeps me from becoming like Soirjed, I'll gladly watch it until I die.

Anyways in a desperate attempt to stay on topic, I was a bit surprised Ecuador beat Poland today. Didn't see that coming. I like cheering for the underdogs. Teams like Brazil and Germany always think they're so good. Expecting to win like 5-0 or something...
American Idol's over, dude. Wait 'til the next season. Geez...

Would you ****ing MORONS GTFO out this thread if you don't want to watch/listen or discuss the world cup. PLEASE GTFO GTFO GFTO YOU ARE SO ****ING ANNOYING. DIE IN A HOLE.

STFU

Sorry.

Last goal by Frings in the opener was fantastic. What a scorcher. I really like the Germans attacking tactics.

England vs Paraguay tonight.

Reaktor4 said:
it has a lot more in common with rugby than football.
I meant football, not soccer.

That's Tom Brady, QB for the New England Pats.

Mr-Fusion said:
Would you ****ing MORONS GTFO out this thread if you don't want to watch/listen or discuss the world cup. PLEASE GTFO GTFO GFTO YOU ARE SO ****ING ANNOYING. DIE IN A HOLE.

STFU

Sorry.

Last goal by Frings in the opener was fantastic. What a scorcher. I really like the Germans attacking tactics.

England vs Paraguay tonight.

You mean Friggs. :p

willho said:
I meant football, not soccer.

That's Tom Brady, QB for the New England Pats.
i know you meant american rugby/handegg. so did i.

bigburpco said:
You mean Friggs. :p
No i don't mean Friggs. I said what i mean.

I mean Frings. The German player Torsten Frings final strike to put the Germans 4-2 up.

Unless that is some bizzarre subtle joke that has something to do with something that i'm not clued into..

Reaktor4 said:
i know you meant american rugby/handegg. so did i.
So you were saying football has more things in common with rugby than soccer?

Yeah, I agree.

So dont you think american rugby would be a more accurate name? It was developed from rugby after all. Leave the term football for the original football game.

Reaktor4 said:
So dont you think american rugby would be a more accurate name? It was developed from rugby after all. Leave the term football for the original football game.
I'll call it what the rest of my country calls it.

willho said:
I'll call it what the rest of my country calls it.
Fair enough (nice question dodge btw).
So, why are you noobs arguing with people who call it what the rest of the planet calls it?

Any more spamming/pointless arguments in this thread and I'll start editing your posts. And you don't want that.

ooooh, today's a good day: england and argentina will play (well, not eachother, but nevertheless great teams)

Cracker of an opener yesterday, and it's heating up today. :)

C'way T&T! I really should have taken this month off work.

Soccer = Association League Football
Rugby = Rugby League Football
American Football = WTF?

Dunno if I'm going to be seeing the game today. I'm being forcibly held against my will.

Trinidad-Tobago vs. Sweden will play in less than five hours. If we can't beat them we don't deserve to be in this tournament.

England vs Paraguay kick off in about 5 minutes! ROCK AND ROLL BOYS!

So what are your predictions gals? I say 2-1 to England.

Edit - Goal

England is not a powerfull team, can't win the world cup,

England v Sweden will be the toughest game in the group for both teams, but you won't beat us :)

Plenty but you need to pay about £4 to get them. BBC is free i believe, whats wrong with them?

well they say i should be a UK citizen or something like that
you know any other site ? i may pay

Back