2006 FIFA World Cup Football Tournament

Ironic that their one defeat in this tournament is the one performance I reckon they can be proud of.

Piss on this world cup tbh. Those getting furthest are either massive cheats or jammy has-beens pulling flukey results out of the bag. I hope ALL the remaining teams go out.

Semi finals here we come.:smoking: But I will shake the hand of all you English, your team did very well, but Rooney kinda fvcked it up.

I think england plays very good

they are ****ing fast and agresive like the rooney

Why did Rooney has to step on the other guy's nuts.....? anyway, i predicted that Portugal was going to win, but i doubt they will make it to the finals if they face Brazil.....

next up, Brazil vs France, World Cup 1998 replay....

Coop said:
Semi finals here we come.:smoking: But I will shake the hand of all you English, your team did very well, but Rooney kinda fvcked it up.

Did very well? Can you honestly say that after Portugals dirty dives, and not being able to score against 10 men, you deserve to go through, we played better then you with 10 men!

Oh, and the only thing Rooney did that your team didn`t, is get caught, so don`t start preaching!

PvtRyan said:
****ing Portugal. Hate the ****ers, and I'm not even for England..
qft.

Reaktor4 said:
ahahahaha england players are crying lets all laugh at them
are you ever not a troll ? lamer - i guess you're going to say you're just trying to annoy others or be funny, but you're just lame.

portugal where pretty bad too, i mean come on.. * 2 * wide shots ? :eek:

TheHamster22 said:
Noooooooooooes, I don't believe it ;(

Oh well, time to abuse portugal! :frown:

****in put me in a right bad mood for Dr Who now, I`ll be back to bitch in 40 mins.

There really is no team left in the World Cup that I'm happy about seeing win. Doubt I'll watch the remaining games.

stemot said:
Did very well? Can you honestly say that after Portugals dirty dives, and not being able to score against 10 men, you deserve to go through, we played better then you with 10 men!

Oh, and the only thing Rooney did that your team didn`t, is get caught, so don`t start preaching!

Are you dyslexic? I just said England played very well.

"Semi finals here we come. But I will shake the hand of all you English, your team did very well, but Rooney kinda fvcked it up."

See YOUR team ( keyword YOUR) did very well. BTW, I wouldn't say played better just defended better.:D

Another World Cup lost. :(

We seemed so close, again! I can't wait for the day we hold that cup.

Fuck Portugal. Just goes to show you can cheat your way to the semi-finals.

Bunch of twats. Ronaldo is a ****ing pussy who dives at any oppurtunity. Oh, and what happened when your defender brought our man down.. should have been a penalty.

Cheating little fucks.

Load of bollocks. Rooney shouldn't have been sent off, from any angle you can see it was accidental - wasn't till Ronaldo got all bitchy that anything happened.

Cheating. Little. Cunts

I've said this a few times

FIFA needs to start issuing post match Red cards.

Henry, C. Ronaldo, Figo, Italy, portugal should all be getting post match Red card bands.

Figo shouldn't have been on the pitch, and Ronaldo's antics deserve him a fucking lifetime ban

ComradeBadger said:
Fuck Portugal. Just goes to show you can cheat your way to the semi-finals.

Bunch of twats. Ronaldo is a ****ing pussy who dives at any oppurtunity. Oh, and what happened when your defender brought our man down.. should have been a penalty.

Cheating little fucks.

Load of bollocks. Rooney shouldn't have been sent off, from any angle you can see it was accidental - wasn't till Ronaldo got all bitchy that anything happened.

Cheating. Little. Cunts

Like it was two years ago: Sore losers. I don't mind though:D

Wonder what the English media will pull. Well divers and cheaters are already expected but I think they will complain about the penalty spot or something. Or maybe about Rooney's red card. Or maybe the handball. One thing I know: It will be entertaining.:smoking:
I'm just seeing it, SUN's cover, in big bold letters: ROBBED

Well, we will probably lose against Brazil but it's all good.

We did play very bad and dived here and there but we didn't decide the games on dives ( sorry, Ricardo did dive to catch the penalties:D ) but we were full of suspensions. We freaking played freaking Hugo Viana, the only man on earth that sucks worse that lil' Peter Crouch.

ComradeBadger said:
.. and Ronaldo's antics deserve him a fucking lifetime ban
yup, i hate that arrogant whore.

is it just me, or does it alway look like he has tears in his eyes and he also needs a hair cut, or at least @ the back.

England, you just got MERKED!

I don't think Rooney wouldn't have got sent off if he didn't push Ronaldo. Rooney should've had 2 freekicks just before he stamped that guy.

Ronaldo is going to get a big beating when he arrives back to his England club.

Release the hooligans.

Mutley said:
Ronaldo is going to get a big beating when he arrives back to his England club.

Release the hooligans.

lol, indeed. Especially after Figo left the field the England fans whistled and boo'ed everytime he played the ball. And then he gets the final one in. How long does his contract with Man U last btw?

So what do you guys think about the France and Brazil game. Does France stand a chance in your opinion? I think they can do it, but Henry has to be a beast this game.

bryanf445 said:
So what do you guys think about the France and Brazil game. Does France stand a chance in your opinion? I think they can do it, but Henry has to be a beast this game.

Basing on their last performances, France won't be able to win this game. Unless there is a miracle, Brazil sure will win the match.

I'm not an England fan, but England were robbed, Portugal are cheating ****s

Sod the hooligans,

what do you think Rooney is going to do to him first training session?

*edit* and I think Brazil have the raw talent and deadly goalscoring power to oust the french

Nooo, my England! Damn the Portuguese! *plants incriminating WMD's*

Oh and I figure I should say this as I know what people think.

Hargreves was awesome this game, he didn't sit in the hole like last time he got in Portugals face and did them in.

Yeah, Hargreaves was on fire, always been a fan oh his, English and being succesful on the Continent. Glad he scored his penalty otherwise the tabloids would've killed him

Portugal bunch of divers, Holland shud've been through anyway

As soon as England started playing for penalties they were screwed, England cant do shoot-outs

if france actually wins this game, its gonna upset many ppl, especially those who betted thousands of dollars (or euros). this gonna change the whole world cup. the semis will be battle of europe....

WEll bloody done France!! Thankgod Brazil are out. They were dulling the competition with their monpoly over world cup final appearances..:)

Oh how sweet it is to see Brazil lose. And everytime Ronaldo dove for a call I'm pretty sure I felt the ground shake all the way at my house. What an old, fat, generally un-likeable player. Did I mention I hate Brazil?

Yeah it would have been boring to see Brazil win yet again.

Looks like it'll be France vs. Germany in the finals.

Well played to France, hope they win the Cup.

Allez les Bleus. Zidane played like a god. Shame he's retiring ater the World Cup. What a game.

So now we have the semis:

Italy - Germany
Portugal - France

Judging by the way France played tonight and considering Germany is playing on home turf, I predict a final between those two.

Back