2006 FIFA World Cup Football Tournament

Amazing, Zimmerframe Zidane can still score penalties! There's life in the old dog yet!

Zidane transcends time and space.

LEs BLEUS!!!!

Love the booing for Ronaldo.

Great game to watch. I am not entirely sure the foul on Henry was worth a penalty (same with the one on Ronaldo btw). But very entertaining football.

The one on Henry appeared unintentional yet the one on Ronaldo was obviously intentional. One get's a penalty and the other doesn't, go figure.

Got to say, the Italy / Germany match seems more entertaining. With the way the team's are playing I'd say Italy has a good chance of winning it all regardless who comes out of this bracket.

I am for the French, our favourite neighbours! :cheers:

Not as good as last night if you ask me, but good stuff nonetheless. Go anyone, I don't care!

France to the final. Good on them. It will be Zidane's last game ever. I hope he will reach some kind of football nirvana and shine one last time. Allez les Bleus, Allez Zizou.

Filthy cheating Portuguese swine. They are a disgrace to football and I hope they never make it into another major competition (some hope). W/d France.

Yeah I hate portugese and argentines - both teams are dirty players and sore losers using lame tactics to get advantages.

Get out of football you F***ING disgraces.

Vive la france!

Well if France win i will get £70 from the clan compo :D

GO FRANCE!

The first few minutes of the game were great. After that it got somewhat boring. Good game nonetheless. Go France!

awesome, Zidane still lives. he's probably my favorite player of all time. This is almost magical. The game wasn't that pretty, but they advanced. Hopefully we'll witness some beautiful football come Sunday. Actually, i hope the 3rd place game is good too. Hurray football!(in a Jamaican accent)

I never thought we were going to go that far. But it seems the new coach made a good job in uniting the team. The Portugal match wasn't verry good, but we deserved that victory, the Portugese are verry dirty, they would dive when ever hey had the chance to try and score a penalty.

Barthez played verry bad, I would seriously get Coupet for the final and have Trezeguet up front as the Italian defense is the best in the world.

Alles la France.

Hopefully France will ****ing liquidate Italy in order to keep the World Cup clean.

Bump.

The Italians are carving for evenge of the '98 World Cup and the Euro 2000 final.

Anyone watching Germany against Portugal? I can't watch it, it's not on TV :(

ESPN has it on.
3 - 0 Germany.

Over 3 - 1. Germany.

Well done to Germany. They deserved it.

How many times did Portugal players dive near the box??

Back