7 hours war & America

To all being an ass to crowbar,
If you dont know I am actually related to him if you dont know. Leave him alone will ya. Quit picking him apart. Im his older brother believer it or not.

You got your points out. stop instulting him, thats my job :D.

mmmm, this looks like a Shepard bandwagon fanboyism.

If you dont know I am actually related to him if you dont know. Leave him alone will ya. Quit picking him apart. Im his older brother believer it or not.

Why does you family keep bringing up Adrian? Nobody else has said anything about him.

Crowbar-at-hand is an idiot.

or he is too young to notice his pointless posts? whichever it is, he will eventaully grow out of it..... at least i hope.

i have not insulted him or at least tried not to. i have just pointed out my side of the arguement.

Just make sure he stays out of the politics forum. It's obvious he wouldn't last an hour there.

He's 18, im 23.

Mastag its not you , its the others.

I dislike when people try to take my job away :D.

Also you must take note that his key board is broken, the bottom row keys (Z-M) are not working, due to the keyboard allways falling on the floor because of the cats we have here.

You know, I'm honestly not surprised.

The two most illiterate members of the forum are related. Thank god! I was starting to get the impression that all Americans were dumbshits.

As to them being 18 and 23 respectively, that just makes me cry.

The two most illiterate members of the forum are related. Thank god! I was starting to get the impression that all Americans were dumbshits.

It makes Full Grown Jesus cry.

GTFO, your like a disease that refuses to die. also you seem new here, so I'll introduce myself......Im Dr. Wally Breen short for Dr. Wallace Breen the administrator of Black Mesa & now City 17, Also I must urge you im definatly NOT dead in the Half-Life 2 story. Im still alive & kicking, back & far more evil(in my host Combine Advisor body).

Thats a real speech by General Patton, and I'm sure it has nothing to do with HL2's story line.

btw Patton kicks ass!

Patton kicks ass!

QFT, & Rommel does too :D.

Also, Im not a patriotic pansy like my brother but, One thing you got to like about USA, Puerto Rico, maybe Cuba, Dominican Republic, S. Korea, & Japan.....Is beaseball. IDK know why it is'nt popular in Europe, Baseball is the shit. Over there people are over obsessed about Soccer(spelled it right?).

Believe me, no European will take you seriously if you call it soccer, only calling the sport football will get you anywhere ;).

Baseball probably originated in Europe, by the way, Britain specifically. At least that's where the game which baseball evolved from comes. Got to admit, I've never seen a game of baseball, nor do I know the rules - I guess it would be interesting to try, just to try and see what the appeal of that game is.

baseball imo is the greatest sport ever created, you should see it. My favorate team is The New York Mets, they will make it to the world series, because for them its such a magical season. They have the best record in the entire majors.

Me not being in the US, seeing a game of baseball would take considerable effort. But I indeed am curious as to what's so special and appealing about it to make it such a popular sport in North America and several other countries.

You're right, I can't. That doesn't mean anything. If I can sit through a 3 hour drama and not be bored, the same should apply to a baseball game.

Thats just you, tell that to million other fans that go to the stadium & watch it www.mets.com there's some video's there of footage of Homeruns et.
www.mets.com

The reason its so boring is probably because you cant sit still.
I personaly find baseball, cricket and American football even more boring to watch than golf.

Your not serious, Getting a clutch hit at a clutch moment, getting a Home run, getting Grand Slam, getting a strike out, getting a double play, or making a spectacular play, like a diving catch, also Stealing a base, or getting an inside the park home run.

i think people just go to baseball games for the experience, not the game itself.

GTFO, your like a disease that refuses to die. also you seem new here, so I'll introduce myself......Im Dr. Wally Breen short for Dr. Wallace Breen the administrator of Black Mesa & now City 17, Also I must urge you im definatly NOT dead in the Half-Life 2 story. Im still alive & kicking, back & far more evil(in my host Combine Advisor body).

You don't make sense.

Me not being in the US, seeing a game of baseball would take considerable effort. But I indeed am curious as to what's so special and appealing about it to make it such a popular sport in North America and several other countries.

Who can say? It just is. I don't get Soccer (football) but if I knew the rules and understood the game I might enjoy it. (as I do baseball, football-american, and basketball) ...from time to time on rare occassions.

I don't think you can enjoy a sport - any sport - if you don't know the rules nor understand what's going on. It is, though, possible to know the rules well and still not like a game.

How did this get from 7 hours war to politics to sports?

That sounds so american BTW

How could you fight an enemy that could spawn Citidals where they chose? Any form of battle line would be completely useless.

Plese stop derailing this thread. Extinguish the flames, it burns my fur.

I believe that Striders are MORE than an equal match for modern day tanks. For instance, they are towering high and all-terrain, fairly agile for a MBV, equipped with a rapid-fire pulse gun and a blue-death-ray-thingy(TM), as well as sharp legs, which I believe could punch through weak armor at the top of a tank. Also, add to this possible mobile suppresion devices, gunships to take out the aircraft as well as, what Riomhaire said, Citadels appearing out of thin air within city limits. The war isn't called a seven-hour one for nothing.

I believe that this was more akin to GErmany invading Poland in 1939. Full overrun within a month, with only a handful of pockets of resistance withing the country (eg. Westerplatte).

Also, I believe that gen. Stanislaw Maczek would be more of a challenge for the Combine in terms of leadership skills, he is one of the few, if not the only one, commanders who NEVER lost a battle during the Second World War.

And Crowbar'n'team, please remebmer, how the USA, along with the whole western world, betrayed Poland and it's citizens and sold us out to Stalin, in addition to effectively turning their backs on war veterans and emmigrants, for instance, gen. Maczek had to work as a bartender in Edinburgh, as your Allied Command deprived him and many other Polish veterans of combatant rights.
Thank you *very* much.

-- Mikael Grizzly

God bless Sweden. We stood by and did absolutely shit. Just like god.

I believe that Striders are MORE than an equal match for modern day tanks. For instance, they are towering high and all-terrain, fairly agile for a MBV, equipped with a rapid-fire pulse gun and a blue-death-ray-thingy(TM), as well as sharp legs, which I believe could punch through weak armor at the top of a tank. Also, add to this possible mobile suppresion devices, gunships to take out the aircraft as well as, what Riomhaire said, Citadels appearing out of thin air within city limits. The war isn't called a seven-hour one for nothing.

I believe that this was more akin to GErmany invading Poland in 1939. Full overrun within a month, with only a handful of pockets of resistance withing the country (eg. Westerplatte).

Also, I believe that gen. Stanislaw Maczek would be more of a challenge for the Combine in terms of leadership skills, he is one of the few, if not the only one, commanders who NEVER lost a battle during the Second World War.

And Crowbar'n'team, please remebmer, how the USA, along with the whole western world, betrayed Poland and it's citizens and sold us out to Stalin, in addition to effectively turning their backs on war veterans and emmigrants, for instance, gen. Maczek had to work as a bartender in Edinburgh, as your Allied Command deprived him and many other Polish veterans of combatant rights.
Thank you *very* much.

-- Mikael Grizzly

Well, all I can say about Poland is that Hitler was not to be trusted, Britain, France, especially the U.S should have invaded Germany. We let them go into Austria & Czech. we should have stop them then. rather than appease them.

Also Id like people to leave our All mighty out of this, please ;).

Also on some parts my brother was'nt half wrong on some part Although his stupidity. Anyways A Tank can go allot faster than a Strider, how about 45mph, while a Strider goes a "traditional" walking speed all a tank needed to do is tackle its legs & watch it fall to the ground. But I must live up to my name, Earth as a whole had no chance. We will die in the end.

Also I know Poland faced the worse Genocide of the Halocaust.

Back