A New Type of Headcrab

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alyx for the last time, don't try to kill it, it will eventually lose intrest!!!!!"

^_^

"Well it makes sence if you think about it, what else is he going to fight it with? After all, he needs his arms free for... uhh... stuff."

Just when you think you've got the hang of whacking normal headcrabs for six, they pull out the big guns. The crotchcrabs move and jump faster, are uglier and a tad more...deadly. You have to deal with the constant threat of one latching onto your crotch and turning you into a zombie. If they succeed in taking a victim, they will not only become a zombie, but the more deadly variant, the horny zombie.

Horny Zombie

The end result of a successful attack from a crotchcrab. Fundamentally the same as the standard zombie, only with one rather significant upgrade; the pelvic thrust. This means it's even more important that you try and keep your distance and put them down with a few well aimed headshots. Same rules apply though, if the body takes too much damage the headcrab will detach and attack you itself.

Fast Horny Zombie

Zombies are slow, right? That's their major disadvantage, right? They can't close the gap to get in a close range swipe before you fill them with lead, right? Wrong. This new zombie variant is the most deadly yet. Capable of insane speeds and an even more ferocious pelvic thrust, they will dryhump you in a blink of a Vortigaunts singular red eye. These mercurial monsters like to haunt old graveyards with their woods, leaping at their unsuspecting prey from trees and bushes. And as if that wasn't enough, they often hump in packs, so you will need to keep your wits about you when trekking through their territory.

In no particular order, these are my favorite captions-

"I said attack the tentacles... T E N T A C L E S dammit!!" -denlife7

Valve Employee: "No, he doesn't swallow, but it can easily be modded in.." - denlife7

"How I learned to stop worrying and love the crab" - AJ Rimmer

"Doug Lombardi: It was acctually me that came up with the idea with the crotchcrab after my vacation in thailand"- figge

"Hi there little guy" Gordon sais. The headcrab then jumps onto his crotch.
"Mhhh Oh god" Gordon screams "It's defending itself somehow" - Kyo

"Gordon is put in a tricky situation when a young, inexperienced headcrab goes for the wrong head." - SLH

"Gordon decides he's finally had enough of his ridiculous tie" - SLH

"blows away the competition" - guise

"Headcrabs gone wild" - Comrade Badger

"Raising the bar" - Logic

My favorite

"Gordon is put in a tricky situation when a young, inexperienced headcrab goes for the wrong head." - SLH

'Headcrabs gone wild' - Comrade Badger

"Hi there little guy" Gordon sais. The headcrab then jumps onto his crotch.
"Mhhh Oh god" Gordon screams "It's defending itself somehow" - Kyo

"Gordon tried to avoid the headcrab by stepping backwards, but he didnt take a big enough step. Man imagine the embarresment there" - Danimal

"Aaaah!! Me bollocks" - Volcane

"I reckon when im older, I am gonna look back at these days and laugh" - Danimal

"Doug Lombardi: It was acctually me that came up with the idea with the crotchcrab after my vacation in thailand" - figge

"blows away the competition" - guise

"Gordon instantly regretted killing Nihilanth; there was nothing in the world worse than a confused headcrab" - Edcrab

"After finding out which organ really has the most control over a man, the headcrabs ditched the brain and finally found their new home." - pyroCow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back