A riddle to curve the boredom!

Yay, go loaf. Most people don't think about women in a car mechanics course. Including myself.

ok what is green and red and spins really really fast?

Originally posted by craigweb2k

On her first day at the adult education centre, a receptionist has to deliver an urgent message to Pete Smith in the car mechanics course - his wife has suddenly gone into labour.

The receptionist rushes into the classroom of some twenty people. How does she instantly know who to give the message to, even though she has never met the Pete before?

Pete's the only male in the class probably, the rest are females.

edit: d'oh, too slow

frog in a blender

hehe yea i bet uve heard that b4

Ok heres one

How far can a dog run into the woods before he is running out of the woods.

damnit you have to stop

Ok those were easy ones for people to get to raise there self esteem but genious had to answer them both lol

Originally posted by 0zz0
hehe yea i bet uve heard that b4

Ok heres one

How far can a dog run into the woods before he is running out of the woods.

half way?

A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the door and the doorman said, "twelve." The member replied, "six " and was let in. A second member came to the door and the doorman said, "six." The member replied, "three" and was let in. The man thought he had heard enough and walked up to the door. The doorman said ,"ten" and the man replied, "five." But he was not let in.

What should have he said?

Originally posted by Killa|3yte
A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the door and the doorman said, "twelve." The member replied, "six " and was let in. A second member came to the door and the doorman said, "six." The member replied, "three" and was let in. The man thought he had heard enough and walked up to the door. The doorman said ,"ten" and the man replied, "five." But he was not let in.

What should have he said?

Muwhahahaha.. three - # of letters in the word.

Next...

Two men are in a desert.
They both have packs on.
One of the guys is dead.
The guy who is alive has his pack open, the guy who is dead has his pack closed.
What is in the pack?

A female named "Sandy" destroyed a 747 airliner killing hundreds of people. Yet she was not help responsible in any way.

yay :bounce:

i bet you googled it bastard .....

LOL, no, i enjoy riddles and this was one i hadn't heard before, so it was fun to figure out, but i didn't google it - i just looked for the pattern that worked with twelve:six::six:three but not ten::five.

Two men are in a desert.
They both have packs on.
One of the guys is dead.
The guy who is alive has his pack open, the guy who is dead has his pack closed.
What is in the pack?

Water?

Next...

Two men are in a desert.
They both have packs on.
One of the guys is dead.
What is in the pack?

parachute

A female named "Sandy" destroyed a 747 airliner killing hundreds of people. Yet she was not help responsible in any way.

You may have phrased this one incorrectly, unless it's a variation on a riddle that I haven't heard before.

parachute

:cheers:

Next -

If you toss a die and it comes up with the number one 9 times in a row, what is the probability that it will come up with one on the next throw?

In the middle of the woods there is a cabin. Inside are 6 dead bodies, but there are no roads or lakes nearby. How did they get there and die?

Two men are in a desert.
They both have packs on.
One of the guys is dead.
What is in the pack?

Water?

thats what i thought at first. then i remembered about the time i was killed in a sky diving accident

er...:borg:

Originally posted by Dan
In the middle of the woods there is a cabin. Inside are 6 dead bodies, but there are no roads or lakes nearby. How did they die?

Starvation

Next -

If you toss a die and it comes up with the number one 9 times in a row, what is the probability that it will come up with one on the next throw?

1 in 6 (assuming its a six sided die)

easy its the same probablity as it was the first throw

so it would be 1:6

What if all the sides of the die have a 1 on them? huh? HUH? What if it's a four sided die? Or a 12 sided die?

Next -

1 in 6

Back