A riddle to curve the boredom!

Originally posted by 0zz0
When young, I am sweet in the sun.
When middle-aged, I make you gay.
When old, I am valued more than ever.

this is a funny one

EDIT whoops wrong one this is easy and not funny

Wine? Grapes mebbe?

Debbie promised to take her daughter Becky shopping on the day before the fourth day after the day after tomorrow. If today is Sunday the 3rd. On what day and date will Becky take Debbie shopping?

btw, anyone get the albatros one yet, preferably not having heard it before
"A man just came back from surviving from a plane crash in the south pacific and his first meal is albatros soup in this big fancy restraunt. After one taste he jumps off the balcony."

Gotta be careful to avoid that grape juice. Don't wanna accidentally become gay, now.

When set loose
I fly away,
Never so cursed
As when I go astray

this is the one i meant to post

not, until Becky gets her driver's license and a job and takes her mom shopping

Originally posted by Driftlight
Friday the 8th?

There is no way to know when Becky will take Debbie shopping.

However, Debbie will take Becky shopping on Friday the 8th ;)

lol, yeah. Friday isn't even the 8th in that question. Counted completely wrong.

edit: Or is it? Dammit, I;m tired. It's bed time

What do these 3 have in common?
Superman
Moses
The Cabbage Patch Kids

heres a good one

A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

if you're still bored the albatros soup and cabin in the woods are still unsolved so far.

"In a cabin in the middle of the woods there are 6 dead bodies, but there is no access to the cabin, no roads, no lakes, just trees. How'd they die?"

"A man just came back from surviving from a plane crash in the south pacific and his first meal is albatros soup in this big fancy restraunt. After one taste he jumps off the balcony."

heres a good one

A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

He was in the back seat the whole time?

In a cabin in the middle of the woods there are 6 dead bodies, but there is no access to the cabin, no roads, no lakes, just trees. How'd they die?"

old age?

she died giving birth, honest to god i just got that one now, never heard it before

He was in the back seat the whole time?

nope, thats what i thought at first though

not old age, that wouldn't explain how they got there anyways. These aren't hermit people either. They have business suits, and expensive city stuff.

Craig, aside from all being fictional, I think they're all adopted.

:cheers:

Another :

You've been sentenced to death in an obscure foreign country which has a strange law. Before the sentence is carried out, two papers...one with 'LIFE' written on it and one with 'DEATH' written on it...are folded up and placed in a hat. You are permitted to pick out one of the papers (without looking) and if you choose the one with 'LIFE' written on it, you are set free. Otherwise, the death sentence is carried out. But someone has substituted the paper with 'LIFE' written on it with another one with 'DEATH' written on it. You are informed by this person of what he has done and that you are doomed to die.
You are not permitted to speak to anyone about this misdeed, nor will you have a chance to switch the papers yourself in time.

How will you avoid death?

are u serious dan

if so wow nj and that is right

See if you can translate the following?

Y Y U R Y Y U B I C U R Y Y 4 M E

While exploring the wilds of Canada, Wild Man Dave was captured by hostile wood fairies. Brad, the powerful chief of the fairies told him he could make one final statement which would determine how he would die. If the statement he made was false, he would be boiled in water. If the statement were true, he would be fried in oil. Wild Man Dave found neither of this options too his liking, so he made a statement that got him out of this seemingly impossible situation. What is the one statement he could have mad

took me awhile but i accually did get this

"I will be boiled in water"
of course they could just simmer him a bit in water, technically making it true, then fry him in the oil after.

two wise you are two wise you be i see you are two wise for me?

thats a totall guess but i went off of something i learned in math

Craig, take them both out

Edit: or is that agianst the rules?

Against the rules yeah. This is a bit of a trick one btw.

two wise you are two wise you be i see you are two wise for me?

thats a totall guess but i went off of something i learned in math

correctzorzzorzore

craig what was that riddle that was a trick one?

I like this it also is something i learned in Math class

If you're 8 feet away from a door and with each move you advance half the distance to the door. How many moves will it take to reach the door.

similar one, not exactly the same. It has to do with the "this statement is false" paradox

Back