Another visit to Valve

Make them put up a webcam targeting the whiteboard :). But that might actually be bad for some HL2 fans health, because they would probably watch and follow it all the time. It would be fun to see a webcam somewhere in the valve offices though..

Oh, and try to like interview a mapper or something while they are working and have them tell u what they are doing at the moment and take pictures of theyre screen while theyre playing around in Hammer or whatever..

ask them to put a small easter egg in one of the maps for halflife2.net :D and just get all emotional and hug everyone there saying their work is really appreciated!!! *SNIFF* :( " GOD DAMN IT GUYS *sobs* ...we all love you so, you guys do these friggin cool games for us and we just... / *points to screen* oh you need to make that bit bigger / ...we just play the games and dont.... / omg fecking excellent!!! / ... and don't tell you how much we like it!!!!! *sobs uncontrollably*.....

...yeah do that ^ :p

here's a proper one;

Will VAVLe bring out a proper logo editor as opposed to 3rd party progs like WALLY? So we can just select a pic file rather than all the less than 15kb and size shite. 8)

Just ask them the god damn release date got HL2 please !!! thank you :)

ask them this ask them that.. since july 14th(or earlier) and he still didin't visit valve.. quit telling him what to ask!

gh0st said:
dont look down :naughty:

gh0st when are u going again?
please ask about the Collectors Edition.. im dyin' to hear anything about it.. :dork:

Dr. Freeman said:
gh0st when are u going again?
please ask about the Collectors Edition.. im dyin' to hear anything about it.. :dork:

going tomorrow, and yeah im curious about the collectors edition as well.

Please ask them if there is a HL2 themed multiplayer :D

hrmmm

ask em when its coming out ... :sniper: :afro: :smoking:

gh0st, could you please find out the reason as to why they cannot and will not talk about TEAM FORTRESS 2. Thanks a lot.

BillyJoBob said:
Wow another visit, I wish I lived close to valve. Anyway see if you can squeeze any info out about Team fortress 2 though I doubt they will say anything.

Ask if we'll hear anything about TF2 soon after HL2 comes out. (I think Gabe said this is what would happen a year ago or so).

Neutrino said:
That question gets my vote as well.

quoted for emphasis...

Ask them about for a HL2 theme based MP, not something like "will there be more MP games with HL2 than cs:s?" because then they'll say no thinking that your asking about the source ports.

Bring an external hdd disk and get the binks, we'll help valve to release it hehe

I'd like an idea about the collectors.

I want to pre order but i dont know which one. I'm not loaded so i need items and prices at least.

|_HeLL_| said:
Bring an external hdd disk and get the binks, we'll help valve to release it hehe
Hahaha, may as well copy hl2 on as well, while they're not looking.

Willo123 said:
BINKS, WE NEED THE BINKS!

I can imagine someone who doesn't know what a bink is laughing their ass off at this thread. Taking the word out of context, it just sounds so silly and random! :D

KagePrototype said:
I can imagine someone who doesn't know what a bink is laughing their ass off at this thread. Taking the word out of context, it just sounds so silly and random! :D

You mean jar jar binks?

Cause if you are, may god have mercy on our souls :p

Yes, ask them about the Collector's Edition again. Never mind that they've already shrugged the question off seventy three times. It's a well known fact that game developers must answer candidly and truthfully on the 74th try.

You are a beast gh0st, hook us up with the link here when you post your info (if you post it somewhere else). Thanks man, have a good trip.

Ask them what are they planning to do with Steam after they release HL2. And CS:S.

Have fun!!! ;)

Time to begin operation: takeovervalveandstealhl2andblameitonGh0st

I hope he starts a new thread then too

nah i go in an hour and 15 minutes. thanks for the questions, im not going to ask all of them (maybe like 10 of the more important ones) but ill see what kind of info i can find out

Tell us which ones you ARE going to ask. You need to have a list, you know... GET THE DAMN LIST!!

no, then they could prepare for my interrogation :D

He right. They have spies monitering every forum where hl2 is discussed. BTW gh0st make sure you tell Gabe to move that security camera on his desk to a more hidden location ;) Have fun!

Edit: Oh and get on of those USB flash drives so u can quickly plug it into a computer and DL the binks! :) ;)
2nd Edit: Don't forget to take lots of NEW pictures! The boxes get old after a while...

will you be able to get a few photos ghost? i think we have seen just about every angle of the half-life box display cabinet, maybe u could find somthing different to snap :D

Could you try for a lock of Gabe's hair again? I asked Merc, but i think his mission was unsuccessful

Lobster said:
will you be able to get a few photos ghost? i think we have seen just about every angle of the half-life box display cabinet, maybe u could find somthing different to snap :D

like the floor?

Hope you enjoy yourself Gh0st, you lucky bugger. I'll be looking forward to your report tonight. :D

Back