Are there any Armaments that aren't in HL2, that You think should be added?

well first of all, we dont know what guns will be in HL2...we have seen some but not all so half of what is posted here will probably be in the game

oooooooooooo, mini gun. That would be sweet! Images of T2 runnin through my head :borg: Now, Gordon couldn't of course carry the damn thing, but regardless it would be awesome to see a mini gun make an appearance somewhere in the game where you get to mow down a bunch of Combine or something else.

I want a grenade that would blow up into tiny pieces and then blow through those aliens....NICE!!!

What about one of those machineguns that there is in Perfect Dark (N64) that you can place anywhere you want to and then they'll shoot if they notice anything moving.

I want the bow thing to return, I liked that one. I want to nail those bastards!!

I'd like to see the Steyr ACR added, i cant see the combine careing about the GC :p

what about bringing back the good ole satchel charge. I'd like to see gordon plop down a satchel, run like hell, detonate and watch enemy bodies rain from the sky.

1) Chainsaw
2) Bleech filled Needle
3) Bull Whip
4) Remote Controlled Exploding Helicopters
5) Severed Limbs

lol.. damn the weapons need to FIT the hl2 universe. this is no serious sam or that other damn dumb game with the rotten cow head

I forgot...about how many weapons did valve say were in the game...

30-40? thats alot ..im sure there will be all kinds of fun toys...like the flare gun for example........ im guessing they will have some sort of proximity nade, remote detonated stuff...

as lond as there arent to many cs guns ill be happy

Back