Best. Movie. Ever.

Not a movie but ya everything Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Jacob's Ladder, Withnail & 1, Cool Hand Luke, Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Barton Fink, The Big Lebowski are all the best film.

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." But only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against The Princess Bride when Best Movie Ever is on the line."
vizzini.jpg

Not a movie but ya everything Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I never would have guessed, what with your name and avatard! :p

Great show, though!!! What ever happened to the remake?

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." But only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against The Princess Bride when Best Movie Ever is on the line."
vizzini.jpg

classic comedy.

That doesn't really say much. Star Wars and 'best science fiction' should not be mentioned in the same sentence.

Samon and "has a good opinion on movies" should never be put in the same sentence. Unless does not is in between the two. Or if the sentence ends with NOT!. Or if it starts with "You know what's not true?".

Will it matter? Disagreeing with you will still most likely reply in something stupidly blunt like ''ITS BETTER THAN [FILM YOU ENJOY HERE]''

No hate here.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

For the record, I have seen it. I don't find it that funny.

you fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is "never get involved in a land war in asia." but only slightly less well known is this: "never go in against the princess bride when best movie ever is on the line."
vizzini.jpg

a-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

A-ha-hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha---

No Country for Old Men. (Cohen brothers rock my socks)

Garden State is my 2nd...I don't know why it got bad reviews...For his first movie id' say it was good.

ITT Officer Combine has individual conversations with every one who replies because he has no friends.

Lost In Translation.

And not just because Samon said so.

It captures something that I've never seen another film capture.

Because it's a great place to insult people without having to worry about them beating me up. Obviously. :p

Except Pi. He can punch through monitors.

I should know..*rubs nose*

Blah, I always have difficulty with these threads because I don't tend to take an inventory of my favourite things (also my memory sucks). However, the two movies that keep coming to mind are Princess Mononoke and Lost in Translation, so I guess either of those. Seven Samurai is also pretty badass in a "for it's time" kind of way.

I didn't know Wolverine was in that movie.
Please tell me you didn't honestly just mistake Kurt Russell for Hugh Jackman. If so, I don't think you're qualified to vote if your own thread.

Jacob's Ladder, Withnail & 1, Cool Hand Luke, Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Barton Fink, The Big Lebowski are all the best film.

Well, that's just, like, your opinion...man.

Blah, I always have difficulty with these threads because I don't tend to take an inventory of my favourite things (also my memory sucks). However, the two movies that keep coming to mind are Princess Mononoke and Lost in Translation, so I guess either of those. Seven Samurai is also pretty badass in a "for it's time" kind of way.

Please tell me you didn't honestly just mistake Kurt Russell for Hugh Jackman. If so, I don't think you're qualified to vote if your own thread.

So you liked seven samurai but not Magnificent Seven? They were the same movie, with one Americanized.

Seven Samurai was better though. They had the same story but they were in not identical.

No, that would be Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

You obviously haven't heard So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

Also do you really have to troll with every single post you make?

You obviously haven't heard So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

I thought the theme you were reffering to was the 'sorcerer's journey'. I liked that song from Hitchikers.

Back