Best. Movie. Ever.

hmmm, I can hardly remember all the good movies I've seen

some of the candidate I can think of:
starship troopers
the big lebowski
the matrix
raiders of the lost ark

I thought the Movie was alright, its just I had a hard time coming to terms with the pacing. I mean every comic adaptation that has come out of Hollywood generally starts slow and the pace starts to pick up speed; This film starts slow, goes pretty tense, slows down again, then borderlines at the end.

Despite that, I thought there were some hilarious fight scenes, especially when the inmate had the whole frying oil poured on his face.

and why did Manhatten kill Rorschanch? Does he realise he could off sent him to a place where he could do no possible harm, and no harm would have come to him

I was starting to form a bad impression of you and your friends, but perhaps you aren't so bad a guy.

Yeah, had that around a couple months back, seemed really awesome. Need to give it a proper watching if I can find it...

and why did Manhatten kill Rorschanch? Does he realise he could off sent him to a place where he could do no possible harm, and no harm would have come to him

Rorschach wanted it, 'cause... y'know... he kep't yelling "KILL ME!" and such"
It was really sad when he died, though, he was my favorite character.

The Big Lebowski.

Second place is a ten or fifteen way tie. (blade runner, fight club, vozvrashchienye, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, saving private ryan, fear and loathing in las vegas, children of men, garden state, sunshine, the list goes on and on and on... but then I watch more movies than 99% of you)

The Big Lebowski.

Second place is a ten or fifteen way tie. (blade runner, fight club, vozvrashchienye, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, saving private ryan, fear and loathing in las vegas, children of men, garden state, sunshine, the list goes on and on and on... but then I watch more movies than 99% of you)

That film is awesome.

"Shut the **** up Donny"

Back