Borderlands

Just letting you guys know, it's not a scan. It's a photographic picture.

Dunno whether to bother with this or not. I watched the combat vids and it just seems dull. Though to be fair that is all the gameplay I have seen and so really have no decent idea on how the rest of the game is.

Pre-ordered too. I'm looking forward to lazy evenings filled with fragging and talking shite over comms :)

Taviow and ZT are getting the game for PC as well afaik. This should be fun.

btw Any idea what class you will be playing? I am tending towards the soldier, because his talents should come in handy in both singleplayer and co-op. But the tank looks fun as well; it is just that I am usually not very good with melee.

I don't know much about each class, just because I want to learn as I go. I'll probably just pick one up at random and roll with it.

Can't say I'm excited for this anymore judging by the gameplay vids.

Seems like it's just going to be one giant arena filled with endlessly respawning enemies.

Lordy, four pack deal with 15% off of each copy if you pre-order on steam. I wish Steam would implement a system where you could work out buying this legitimately with online friends.

Lordy, four pack deal with 15% off of each copy if you pre-order on steam. I wish Steam would implement a system where you could work out buying this legitimately with online friends.

Yeah, i was just thinking of this the other day. The 4 pack is a good deal but trusting people who i do not know personally is a bit too risky for me. Anyway, the only way a system like this could work is if Valve removed the ability to cancel pre orders and make the sale final. Otherwise, some people may take advantage of this and intentionally cancel their copy at the last minute. Thus ruining the day for the other 3 buyers.

I suppose, well, I could be wrong, but a somewhat legitimate way is to have your online friend pay-pal you half of what they owe you, and then after you give them their code they pay the other half.

Still, it'd suck to get dicked over.

For the people who pre-ordered on Steam: If you send @Mikeyface a tweet with your proof of purchase and your Steam ID, after release he will join you in-game and give you some sweet loot. You have just a couple of minutes left for that so hurry. After that (so about 3 minutes from now) he is going to give away copies of the game on Steam. More details here.

RT @vrshikanti: @mikeyface sorry to ask again, but about how many copies? wondering if i should even bother -- Lots

Giving away loot? :|

Seriously, **** that, sweet loot should be earned.

Giving away loot? :|

Seriously, **** that, sweet loot should be earned.

It is just some low level stuff probably. I don't expect a lvl 50 Legendary assault gun. Plus I simply like the idea of someone from Gearbox joining my game and chatting for a little.

Btw the Steam give away turned into a Halloween contest.

If i am going to spend money to create a costume, i might as well buy the game and spare myself the trouble.
Nice of them to have a give away though.

It is just some low level stuff probably. I don't expect a lvl 50 Legendary assault gun. Plus I simply like the idea of someone from Gearbox joining my game and chatting for a little.

This is awesome. But I don't have a camera.

I'm thinking about doing the preorder deal but being a cheapskate I want to do the 4 pack bundle and get it for like $33 per copy.

Anyone else interested?

Dammit, what a bullshit deadline. I would love to get creative with that. Oh well, what Twwix said.

ok, me, my roommate and sliver are up for the 4 pack deal so we're still looking for one more if anyone is interested.

I Am hitting my local thrift store tomorrow to see if i can scavenge some cheap crap to put a costume together. It's worth a try, i guess.

Join the HL2net Steam Group. When this is released, there will be so many people playing.

I Am hitting my local thrift store tomorrow to see if i can scavenge some cheap crap to put a costume together. It's worth a try, i guess.

Just saw your pics on the GBX forums. You are one bad ass Mordecai. :)

Can't buy it right now. I'll buy it in about 10 days, I'm guessing.

Just saw your pics on the GBX forums. You are one bad ass Mordecai. :)

Hehe, thanks. Yes, however, a slightly more bulbus version of Mordecai.
I did what i could in the short time i had. Things started to peel off in the rush.
Take a look at the knee guard. I ran out of tape and had to super glue the rest.
I also had a pouch attached to my right thigh but it fell off while i was posing. My dog sneaked by me and took off with it.

If you are in need of a giggle
http://twitpic.com/ljjdj

Back