Brian Damage's Mod Art...

You mean his clothes aren't torn enough?

Dunno about loose wiring, though. He may not have anything to mend his clothes with, but he does have a small collection of hardware (mostly used for offensive purposes:E), and that includes a soldering iron ;).

Originally posted by Brian Damage
You mean his clothes aren't torn enough?

Dunno about loose wiring, though. He may not have anything to mend his clothes with, but he does have a small collection of hardware (mostly used for offensive purposes:E), and that includes a soldering iron ;).

oh okie :)

Yeah. Poor Morris. Always hoping to find an oilcan.

Coming up: A small example of planetary fauna, the Spirola; and a Grelget Mercenary.

Sooner or later.;)

removed ............interesting, what was it about?

I posted nothing illegel.;(

Well, I'm mystified.

Well I remember I did post a link from where to get 3d max and maya. ;( :dozey: :farmer: :smoking: :thumbs: :p ;)

Were you trying to get me to be a warezmonkey?

Naughty naughty naughty!:p

I I,,,I AHH, hehe

But check your PM in 5 min please. I will show you what your models showd look like using maya:

example of quak4 pics in your PM.
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

The Spirola, an inoffensive little native lichen-browser.

Has an unusual defensive mechanism.

The Spirola, an inoffensive little native lichen-browser.

Has an unusual defensive mechanism.

hehe that looks good :)

Edit: Gorgon, how many times have you been told about pushing warez onto others? If Brian isn't interested then stop pestering him about it. It's illegal for christ sake

Ehh, turns out he wasn't. I think.

Just a link to a QIV pic.

Anyway, thanks. Care to suggest a colour sceme? I'm having trouble thinking one up.:E

Ehh, turns out he wasn't. I think.

Just a link to a QIV pic.

Anyway, thanks. Care to suggest a colour sceme? I'm having trouble thinking one up.:E

heh i dunno, blue's pinks reds and yellows :cheese:

Maby I could put the spirola on the end of my stick then hit Morris... :naughty:

Yowza. Coloured Spirola.

I'm thinking of doing multicolours, like the way starfish come in all sorts of different colours and shades.

New for December: The Grelget Mercenary. To steal a phrase, he's "More than meets the eye" ;).

The Spirola Thingy looks like the machines from The matrix trilogy. Do the eyes red and the body slightly gray mixed with blue such as this:

Red and blue/gray... okay, now I have two good colour combos. Might upload a copy of your suggestion later, G0rgon, if I do one ;).

All those characters sound like they are from the Lord Of the Rings lol.

Did you wade right through the miscellaneous art tips and off-topicness in this thread, or did you just read the list of creatures I posted :E?

Brian Damage said:
Did you wade right through the miscellaneous art tips and off-topicness in this thread, or did you just read the list of creatures I posted :E?

read the first couple posts. Too many pages :) hehe.

ThePuppetMaster said:
read the first couple posts. Too many pages :) hehe.
I can't see the link between Brian's mod and Lord of the Rings.. they couldn't be more different.

Fenric1138 said:
I can't see the link between Brian's mod and Lord of the Rings.. they couldn't be more different.

Look at the creatures names. How can you not see a ressemblance? but its all good, they look really cool. GJ!

ThePuppetMaster said:
Look at the creatures names. How can you not see a ressemblance? but its all good, they look really cool. GJ!
I suppose their slightly similar to Sindarin and Adûnaic, a cross maybe and without accents or the same structure. Perhaps closer to black speech though if I'm really honest. But thats about it and I'm quite sure it was purely unintentional. There's always a chance of getting things similar, only so many letters and so many combinations so there is always a limit and words will be repeated, even by accident at some point.

Actually black speech would work well for some of his creatures come to think about it...

Larzonk, Burgash, Sharag, Gharzug and so on.. I think those are cool :E

I totally agree but I would have to say it was probably intentional, just look at this example:

Cave Crawler : Cave Troll
Morod' Hai Elder : Uruk' Hai

hehe. Just pointing it out, I have no problem with it. :)

ThePuppetMaster said:
I totally agree but I would have to say it was probably intentional, just look at this example:

Cave Crawler : Cave Troll
Morod' Hai Elder : Uruk' Hai

hehe. Just pointing it out, I have no problem with it. :)
Naa i know Brian, if he had copied it would have simply been subconciously

But yeah, nowt wrong with it even if he did cause LotR's is great :):).. Infact he should stick a clone of Gollum in there for a bit of fun, that could be interesting hehe

Hey Brian, can you come up with a Gollum like character but different? That would be good :D

Well, "Morod 'Hai" was supposed to be easily corruptible into "Marauder".

And I think a Gollum send-up type character would be cool... hmmmmm...

Is it's function like the wall medstations in HL?

Also, are the pellets going to be under the power of source physics?
That would be so fun to blow up, but very slow as well.

Oh, and the Dispenser is a little more like those Softdrink machines from HL1.

But that's not all it does. But this kind of stuff is more for the mod thread.

Here's the first vehicle to be posted (Also my entry in the art contest).

The IPC Flatfoot Mech.

Back