Buh-Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burn

Reaction score
Im pulling a Razor and leaving as well.

Various reasons behind me leaving, the first is that I post elsewhere alot more, only so many hours in the day. The main reason is that theres little reason to come to these forums anymore, alot of good members have left and alot I dont like or they dont like me. Im clearly not into Half life anymore as Ive not posted in anything but the lounge for ages.

Another reason is this forum is turning bad, two reasons behind that, one is the members.. Certain members spam waaay to much, but this is due to lack of mods around. The issue with Pi was the last straw as they say, when a mod of a forum drops down as low as that, well its a shame.

Anyhoo bye.

I'll miss you and your interestingly random comments.

Bye Ritz

One day, you will be able to direct your rage towards a specific target, and on that day you shall have more power than any being ever created

You only did it to make me log in again, force me to try to remember what the heck my password was and then take the limelight away from my goodbye post :(.

Cheerio, you're definately one of the more interesting members i grew to love here and if you would like to add me to your msn, i would be very happy. So i can show you that i am not just a Raziarr or a Hazar wannabe :(.

well, what can I say? sad to see you leave .. lol!

Cya bitch. :D

Meant that in a good way tho.

I think we all have a perverse backwards affection for you.

Its there, though.

Just out of curiosity, what was the "last straw" with Pi?

Anywho, cya.

Members leave and go...Shuzer as an example.Nothing new.

Tr0n said:
Members leave and go...Shuzer as an example.Nothing new.
Wth happened to steve?
He posts at that other forum now, doesnt he?

Burn said:
Certain members spam waaay to much, but this is due to lack of mods around.

That's ironic considering you were one of them.

I thought you said you didn't plan on leaving, Ritz? :eek:

If I weren't stuck in a habit of clicking the bookmark of the halflife2.net forums I would have been gone a long time ago. I'm still trying to break that habit. I might just use Adblock to prevent all content from the forums from showing up... allowing me to still look at the main page for mod news and stuff. I'll probably end up replacing halflife2.net with another game/engine's forum, like sinepisodes.net or ue3.org... at least until I can make a complete break from forums.

EDIT: If I were a mod... that would be an incentive to stick around a while longer... ;)

I'm sorry to see you go. Sorry for bitching at you that time.

Whats with people wanting to leave? :|
If anything, I wish i had more forums to visit
Its like a website that updates constantly... its awesome
Unfortunately this is the only one i post at :/
burnzie said:
ffs who makes leaving threads these days...
ffs, who throws a cupcake? Honestly!

Ikerous said:
Whats with people wanting to leave? :|
If anything, I wish i had more forums to visit
Its like a website that updates constantly... its awesome
Unfortunately this is the only one i post at :/

ffs, who throws a cupcake? Honestly!

[AustinPowers]

Who throws a shoe? Honestly.

[/AustinPowers]

seems like quite a few familiar faces are leaving:
farrow
lepobz
burnzie
razor
ritz/burn
some others banned(short recoil/foxtrot etc)

oh yeah, take care...

Well farrow and burnzie still post...just not here. :p LePobz...what happened to him?

Tr0n said:
Well farrow and burnzie still post...just not here. :p LePobz...what happened to him?
Damn you, damn every last one of you!!
So much for not trying to destroy us : P
And lepobz was awesome :O
Where did he go?
::Blames tr0n::

Tr0n said:
oh yeah that place, ''over there'' :|

remember lepobz left a few months ago, a lil while after farrow for the infamous ''declining forum'' reasons that seems to be the nub of this mass exodus...

Oh hell that's the same excuse most people use/used to leave the forums.Shuzer included.

The forums are like a rollercoaster...shit like this happens often.So it's nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back