Buh-Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mang, everybody's leaving mang, this forum's already boring enough as it is. But I have no life so I'll stick around :D

jimbo118 said:
seems like quite a few familiar faces are leaving:
farrow
lepobz
burnzie
razor
ritz/burn
some others banned(short recoil/foxtrot etc)

oh yeah, take care...
Your ban list seems a bit short...

Does this mean i can have your avatar ritz?

Ikerous said:
Your ban list seems a bit short...

Does this mean i can have your avatar ritz?
well there the biggest 1s i can remember, any other regulars got banned?

Bye Ritz, and by the way I am currently talking to you on Xfire.

No... I seriously enjoyed each one of your random posts. Anyway, have a good life.

Adieu.

ray_MAN said:
Pulling a me, eh?
She's pulling you!? My my my, ray_MAN, you ARE a dark horse! And here's me thinking you only had eyes for Emma and me. <Sighs> You're a love machine and you toy with my heart.

IN OTHER NEWS: Goodbye Ritz! All the best in whatever comes your way.

It has now been more than two months since he disappeared.

Yeh, I really wonder where he is. With 15,000 + posts, you can't just dissappear without a goodbye note!

Cba to read the rest of the topic. Byebye Burn/Ritz whatever :).

Beerdude26 said:
Yeh, I really wonder where he is. With 15,000 + posts, you can't just dissappear without a goodbye note!

actually TDE hated goodbye threads so he went away in style.. But yeah, I miss him too.
Oh, and goodbye Ritz, I never talked to you but you were really beloved, as it seems.

Goodbye Ritz. You'll be missed.

Where do you plan to go now?

She can't answer you, being banned.

You've got about 30 seconds to change that sig, or you'll be banned.

edit forget it. I'm done being lenient.

Pi Mu Rho said:
You've got about 30 seconds to change that sig, or you'll be banned.

edit forget it. I'm done being lenient.

Are former Hetairia members also required to remove the "H word" from their signatures, or does this go only for disgruntled members?

Takashi Shimura said:
Are former Hetairia members also required to remove the "H word" from their signatures, or does this go only for disgruntled members?
I believe it goes for anyone doesn't it?

The_Monkey said:
It has now been more than two months since he disappeared.

Maybe he finally found a life? You should be glad for him, and not try to pull him back in.

I'm out too. These forums are SERIOUSLY starting to suck. I encourage all the other long time posters to consider hopping aboard this train out of these forums. Buh bye! Not that anyone would miss me, of course. Maybe my dancing cow...

Raziaar said:
I'm out too. These forums are SERIOUSLY starting to suck. I encourage all the other long time posters to consider hopping aboard this train out of these forums. Buh bye! Not that anyone would miss me, of course. Maybe my dancing cow...

Bye Bye

I bearly stay at these forums anyways...I've gone to greener pastures. :D I sure as hell ain't saying bye tho.

Raziaar said:
:( I would miss you, but I'm not leaving until it gets seriously worse. I'm 'friends' with many of the mods of these forums (and members) so until they leave I'm ok :)

Wow... the forums are really going down... Razor, Raziaar and Ritz quitting the same day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back