Buh-Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tr0n said:
How are we at fault?Did we start a huge flame/troll war because of some secret forum?No.

It takes wood to start a fire.

Confirmed casualty:
Gh0st:4,821 Posts

Tr0n said:
How are we at fault?Did we start a huge flame/troll war because of some secret forum?No.

WE CANNOT INVITE THE WHOLE COMMUNITY AT ONCE.How many ****ing times are we going to say that?Seriously do you just like to avoid what we have been saying?Here let me copy and paste for you:

If I get banned for this post...so be it, but I want to clear it up for you all.

"We're not trying show you how awesome we are compared to you"

I disagree with that, some people mocked others after mentioning that which cannot be mentioned when they asked what it was. It was dangled in front of the forum members here, which seems a bit odd if you wanted it kept a secret.

I'm not saying you wanted to take down this forum, that's pretty stupid to think that.

TheSomeone said:
It takes wood to start a fire.

Confirmed casualty:
Gh0st:4,821 Posts

So if started a huge flame war about how I don't like your avatar, it would be your fault?

Feath said:
So if started a huge flame war about how I don't like your avatar, it would be your fault?
Well by his weird logic...yes it would. :LOL:
Murray_H said:
"We're not trying show you how awesome we are compared to you"

I disagree with that, some people mocked others after mentioning that which cannot be mentioned when they asked what it was. It was dangled in front of the forum members here, which seems a bit odd if you wanted it kept a secret.

I'm not saying you wanted to take down this forum, that's pretty stupid to think that.
I won't deny this...some H members did do that, but I think they did as a fun thing really.

Feath said:

How is my avatar provoking in any way? How is it "wood"?

Tr0n said:
I think he was making an example.

Obviously it was a bad example. My point was that you guys made something very provoking and you're blaming the provoked. My avatar is not provoking, hence, it doesn't apply to my analogy. It's more like dirt. You don't make a fire with dirt.

Think?

TheSomeone said:
Obviously it was a bad example. My point was that you guys made something very provoking and you're blaming the provoked. My avatar is not provoking, hence, it doesn't apply to my analogy. It's more like dirt. You don't make a fire with dirt.

Think?

What happens if I say that your avatar is the logo of a far right racist group. You see, I'm making stuff as an excuse for flaming something harmless.

Likewise, people claiming that we were wanting to take over HL2.net is a complete lie.

Hetairia is not in the wrong for existing.

Edit: How was Hetairia provoking anything?

TheSomeone said:

Think?

What if the dirt is gunpowder?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!! OMG the barrels have been mixed up! Call back the calvalry!!!!

Meanwhile, at the battlfield....

Fire the cannons! Fire the cannons! Fire the cannons! Fire the......oh no!

Feath said:
Hetairia is not in the wrong for existing.

The whole veil of secrecy combined with the teasing of it's name in signatures etc. was annoying and could be considered provoking, but who cares? Not me, I've got jam sandwiches!

Murray_H said:
The whole veil of secrecy combined with the teasing of it's name in signatures etc. was annoying and could be considered provoking, but who cares? Not me, I've got jam sandwiches!

Yeah, we did like to tease. Still, not an excuse to start a flame war.

So because we existed in secrecy we provoked a flame war?Wow..that makes the people who started the war even more SAD.

And this is exactly why we don't want it discussed here. CEASE.

Tr0n said:
So because we existed in secrecy we provoked a flame war?Wow..that makes the people who started the war even more SAD.

No, the combination of the secrecy and teasing. In-jokes are annoying, I'm sure you've been on the un-kowning end at least once.

Murray_H said:
No, the combination of the secrecy and teasing. In-jokes are annoying, I'm sure you've been on the un-kowning end at least once.
Pi let me please answer this post...then I will stop. :D

Yes I was way long ago...I remember a few hetairians saying stuff about hetairia pr0n.I was confused at first, but then a few mins later I didn't give a damn.

I understand.

Bye.

I don't think you ever liked me.. :(

Speaking of goodbyes, where is nw909? I thought he would be back at least once...

Feath said:

You'd think it's obvious.

By the way: flame war usually involves two participating groups.

Shamrock said:
I understand.

Bye.

I don't think you ever liked me.. :(

she only ever liked me and bighat.

*whoops i mean bad^hat ;)

See ya...

:(

Netsecks if yuo com bck////lzozlzolzozlolzozlzozl11111111

Oh forgot. Forgot to announce my farewell to the site.

Good times...

bbbbb

For Christ sake will everybody stop saying goodbye?
Just stop posting.
Stop wallowing in self pity get over whatever has annoyed you and get on with it.

It's better to Burn out than to fade away, isn't it so?

Murray_H said:
Speaking of goodbyes, where is nw909? I thought he would be back at least once...

I miss that guy so much ;(

CrazyHarij said:
It's better to Burn out than to fade away, isn't it so?

I miss that guy so much ;(

I miss supertrooper more ;(

At least I still have all of you friendlies. I love you friendlies.

hehe, j/k. Shuzer and nw909 are both missed dearly.

TheSomeone said:
You'd think it's obvious.

By the way: flame war usually involves two participating groups.

It's not. Please... Tell me how having a group of friends on a different forum is provoking everyone. Please.

Flame war is the wrong word to use, perhaps. But there isn't a better word for a group of people flaming another group of people for inane reasons.

Feath said:
It's not. Please... Tell me how having a group of friends on a different forum is provoking everyone. Please.

Everyone? I never said that. I wasn't provoked. Anyone? I have a few living proofs of that, and I'm sure you've encountered them in Comradebadger's thread.

Flame war is the wrong word to use, perhaps. But there isn't a better word for a group of people flaming another group of people for inane reasons.

You wanna act like not a single hetaira member didn't flame Foxtrot?

TheSomeone said:
Everyone? I never said that. I wasn't provoked. Anyone? I have a few living proofs of that, and I'm sure you've encountered them in Comradebadger's thread.

You wanna act like not a single hetaira member didn't flame Foxtrot?

Stop dancing around the points. Openly accuse us of something. Mabye with a link as well.

Feath said:
Stop dancing around the points. Openly accuse us of something. Mabye with a link as well.

Ok, now this has really gotta stop

Feath and TheSomeone:

Stop bickering. I don't want to have to ban anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back