Company Of Hereos Public Beta

Wait... where do I get them? is it the Beta Patch #2?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it :D

Oh bitchin! I didn't think I'd get a key at this hour :p

I'll play some tomorrow... once the friggin download finishes.

I be excited :bounce:

Add me to buddy list

Evo

Will do. Be sure to play at least one 'Play now' game because then your name will show up when people look for your stats. Through the stats screen you can add people to your buddy list. My in-game name is Shakermaker.

Just got well pwned in a Play Now game

D:

Was Axis on Semois going for the middle CP with the Church, got it but then lost in a brutal counter-attack, from there the rest of my positions slowly fell away

D:

WTF? supposedly it's open now, but it's giving me an invalid code thing where i'm supposed to see a key

Edit: Fixed the problem, it was my damn pop-up blocker.

Add me to your buddy lists as well. I'm also BigBoss7556 ingame.
I can't seem to find you listed. I found BigBoss, but I don't know if it's you :p

I added you two, Evo and Shakermaker. My name's Soupstorm, for anyone else that cares to play with me.

or account they would be willing to let me use/have? pretty please! 1.6 gigs of worthlessness!

I actually hate this game. I haven't found any bugs, so I've managed to get a bit of actual playtime in, but everyone who plays it is a complete jackass.

I would give one of you guys my account, but it's tied to my username, and I don't know whether they track IPs or not. It's not worth the apparent risk.

Oh my god the AI is annoying. They're certainly smart, but goddamnit, STOP SENDING A MILLION ENGINEERS TO NINJA MY POINTS!!! BLACK JESUS TITTY****ING CHRIST!

Observation Posts you say? USELESS when all the engineers have flamethrowers.

Back