Crysis news/info thread

EVERYONE CHECK PM'S IF i MISSED YOU ITS ABOUT WANTING A KEY!!!, I will trade for games
I will ship these games free of charge for a beta key!!!
1. NEED FOR SPEED MOSET WANTED
2.BATTLEFIELD 2 SPECIAL FORCES
3.MEDAL OF HONOR PACIFIC ASSAULT
4.HALO 1
5.ARMA COMBAT OPERATIONS

5 FREE GAMES FOR THE BETA KEY!!!!

Is this not abit ridiculous?

EVERYONE CHECK PM'S IF i MISSED YOU ITS ABOUT WANTING A KEY!!!, I will trade for games
4.HALO 1
5.ARMA COMBAT OPERATIONS

What the hell, stop spamming that bullshite! I've told you on the other thread that those games are negatively valued. Yeah, thats right! Those games are cursed! :LOL:

Alan why not just pay 10,- for a fileplanet account. It's cheaper then the postage costs for all those games. And you get to participate in a shitload of other beta's.

5.ARMA COMBAT OPERATIONS

Sorry, no key here.
I do have some prozac and paxil if you'd like some.
I'd be more then happy to share it with you.

Neither physics nor day-night cycles are handled by the graphics card.

Its the type of physics involved. DX10 GPUs can handle physics calculations. You have to realise that everybody will have all manner of CPU/RAM configurations.

If I let of a nuke when I had a quad core and 2GB Ram, and everything was breakable, it wouldn't be fair for the guy with a 3000+ Sempron, because the poor comp would have a hard time calculating all what is happening. People with a DX10 setup can have these physics enabled, because the physics processing is done alongside graphical processing, on the stream processor.

5.ARMA COMBAT OPERATIONS

Trading the computer you are going to play Crysis on for the beta key is certainly the best decision. Forget about game trading.

I Got A Key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**** Yes Downloading It Now!

I have 20 keys. If you send a PM, you WILL NOT RECEIVE A KEY.

Oh you asshole! Stupid double negatives :p

[edit] I mean, stupid ME for thinking you were joking.

Anyone have an extra key somewhere that I could use?

I'll have kitty beg for me:
Cat932.JPG

Oh lord, why the madness, the freaking demo comes out in 7 days anyway.
I almost broke down and bought a subscription when I saw the third batch up today. Thankfully, I remembered that fact.

Besides, I really don't want to support paying for betas. Honestly, we're supposed to be helping them make the game better so we can pay them our $50 to buy it. Why should I pay them to help them beta test?

I'll wait for the demo. Something tells me that between TF2 and the demo I'll have plenty to do to bide my time until the full game comes out.

OMG i downloaded the wrong verison so it wont let me connect to any servers. Now i have to redownload everthing....gahhhh. Hopefully the key still works :S

OMG, My ISP did a little downtime maintenance this morning. With it being offline this morning and me going of to work for the afternoon I thought I would miss the last two batches, but surprisingly when I came in this evening, FP was still halfway through the second-to-last batch (which is a result in my book)

I'll be playing TF2 beta, then when the download for Crysis is finished I'll be playing that.

Downloading the client. I hope it doesn't suck as much as FarCry MP.

Never played it. The manual in the DVD case had an offprint of the online key. I guess thats a good thing as I will be entering the beta with a non-biased mind

is 10 bucks really that much?

its like a value meal and a box of condoms, two of which should never be used together

Specs in sig, however i only use 3Ghz cuz im using 32 bit. Im going to install 64bit in a few days so il compare the results.

I play on 1280x1024, full settings, no AA or AF

everything runs very smoothly, i get around 30 fps but it seems like more. It drops and gets choppy whenever i turn fast or look around in far distances. Other than that it runs very smooth. When they have optimized it i bet it will run faster.

I FINALLY GOT A KEY !!!!!! I will be getting one from incrysis.com soon if someone wants that one pm me and ill give it up :)

Back