Crysis news/info thread

That's alright. I look at it like this anyway.. it gives some people more time to upgrade if they've been putting it off for a while.

That's alright. I look at it like this anyway.. it gives some people more time to upgrade if they've been putting it off for a while.

Yeah i'll take this time to get another 8800gtx. This time without paying for it :)

I really hope you don't steal them off the back of trucks, or engage in dirty favors for that.

Damm, Now the demo is delayed im gonna sign up the FileNazi to get the beta. I need my fix!!!

Damm, Now the demo is delayed im gonna sign up the FileNazi to get the beta. I need my fix!!!

Do it i did and its amazingly gorgoues on highsettings. Just make sure you got the hardware or your going to be dissapointed.

Meh, they made the right call. Final game over demo. People will still get to play it, just a month later. I wouldve perfered it be released now, but still the best decision

Very true, cant be pissed at them for putting the final product above the demo.

Fantastik i'm glad because it meanz they r polishing it shinier so evun welders get blindud looking at it if they dont wear those helmuts with sunglassis built in to look at it wiv in fact they r changing everyfing that is colored blue into a diffrent blue so all the poor colourblind peeps can play it an go 'thx crytex u r teh best' on ther disabled voices machines that sound like that guy with no bones stevun hawkins no actually they r re-writing the code so it automaticatically changez all the shopping cart prices to nuthink so we can bye it foar free and solving poverty cos tramps can have as many as they wunt and xchange thum for booze whenever they get sober but really they r making it so food comes out of the cd tray when u win like burgers and wagon wheels for all teh hungry starvun chilrends n africa to eat so there will be no more 3rd personworld or sumthink but in fact they r starting again but doing it better this tiem cos it wuz crap the first tiem and making the game even bettar for me personally by adding lots of new content that i aksed for in emails like vurtual realty and scratch n sniff to make my sperience moar intense than anything in the wurld evar just becuz they love me so much its true they told me in a email and teh dvcd will be personalizd to every one wiv there name on it and it will be made of gold.

Rage against the machine, CR0M. Fight the Man, yeaaaah.

Holy Cats, remember when we all would talk about "Video games are going to look so good, one day they'll look like they're real"

We are now at that marker. Did you see the sweat glistening in the light on his face?

Good heck! These tools could make modding so potentially fun. My post apocolyptic zombie game idea would look glorious.

yes, we have hit it..

Holy Cats, remember when we all would talk about "Video games are going to look so good, one day they'll look like they're real"

We are now at that marker. Did you see the sweat glistening in the light on his face?

Good heck! These tools could make modding so potentially fun. My post apocolyptic zombie game idea would look glorious.

Sure, but I used to think Unreal looked almost photorealistic. Trust me, in two years Crysis will be 'meh'-ish looking.

If we games become any more realistic than crysis, the debri and grenades will be flying out of our monitors..

"Oh man, I just got hit by some shrapnel from my monitor. This is awesome!"

If we games become any more realistic than crysis, the debri and grenades will be flying out of our monitors..

Hence the obligatory post.

Hence the freedom of speech.

Hence people.

Hence God.

Hence Fileplanet denied my entrance into the beta, even after I put everything in the specs sheet as high end as possible.
middle_finger_flame.jpg

To Fileplanet.

Does anyone know of any mirrors for the open beta? The download from Fileplanet is only running at about 95KB/s for me.

Well that's weird, I just noticed I could disable ads on FP even though my last sub ended months ago. Gonna use the FP download manager to get a better speed. Hope they haven't been charging me all this freaking time.

Hence Fileplanet denied my entrance into the beta, even after I put everything in the specs sheet as high end as possible.

they probably have an automatic "you're lying!" script.

I put in core duo, 2gb ram, 8800 (512), and t1. It's all true and it worked!

they probably have an automatic "you're lying!" script.

I put in core duo, 2gb ram, 8800 (512), and t1. It's all true and it worked!

:X

Oh well, wasn't really looking forward to it anyways, I'll just wait for the demo.

:X

Oh well, wasn't really looking forward to it anyways, I'll just wait for the demo.

I have this weird feeling the demo is going to be cancelled and crysis will be delayed untill 2008, even though they claim the game is done and have the master copy. I mean if they have the master copy why dont they just give us the game allready??? Too improve Multiplayer code?

There's torrents up for it, if anyone still needs to acquire the game files and doesn't want to use fileplanet.

I seriously will go crazy if this game is delayed. I mean iv seen so much shit on this game its starting to look last gen.... :p I want to blow up some shit already!!!

Back