Cute girl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but don't take my advice, since hey! I'm still single...

If you even remotely know one of her friends, ask them for her name and if she has MSN/AIM/ICQ/whatever you use. They will in turn mention this to her. Then when you see her, smile (not a big goofy one, just a little one), be subtle. I know it's embarassing just walking up to a girl and talking to her, chances are you'll fyuck it up if you just randomly go talk to her (I'm just being blunt, I used to screw up all the time). Be subtle. Give her hints that you want to talk to her, smile at her when you see her, talk to her friends about her every chance you get. But subtlety's the key.
btw, how old are you? Just curious

IonizeMyAtoms said:
If you even remotely know one of her friends, ask them for her name and if she has MSN/AIM/ICQ/whatever you use.

yeah, get her msn/phone number or whatever. It would be so much easier to talk to her like that, and you could get to know her better

im 17, ough. I dont know her friends, i dont dare to go talking to them. The have boyfriends etc. But i dont think she has ;D

Ok... this is how you win her heart:

-Casually walk up to her (make sure you don't trip over/bump into anything)
-Say "Hello"
-Pull out a Rose from behind you.
-Signal for the band to come in.
-Begin singing a romantic song
-After you finish singing, ask her out like "Please have dinner with me"
-If she says "yes", then do a backflip out of the room which she is in...this plan is incapable of failing.

Note: This information may not always be reliable.

Yeap i really would do that, if i was brave enought, could sing and make a backflip. Hehe

Farrowlesparrow said:
Don't try to get to know her, just to make her your girlfriend. Obviously, that is what you want, but try to just make contact.

Yeah, he is a little fast wanting her as a girlfriend when he knows nothing about her..First step you should do is get to know her and see if she is what YOU like as a girlfriend, she may be hot etc. but if shes not right for you, don't waste your time trying to get with her, still can be friends though, that never hurts. :)

But the best way would be, to look and smile at her whenever i see her. Do that few days, if she smiles back its great. Then just walk randomly towards here and sing a romantic song that ive written myself. And the song is about her. Thats the best way. But i cant write songs or sing so :(

At my school, if you like somebody, word always gets out. If you're going to ask someone out, a huge pack of people will follow you. Kind of like the beginning of a boxing match when the boxers come in.

pAiNtHeAsS said:
At my school, if you like somebody, word always gets out. If you're going to ask someone out, a huge pack of people will follow you. Kind of like the beginning of a boxing match when the boxers come in.

sounds like my dream school. :bounce:

I wish I was single just so I could get all worried when I like a girl. I miss those days. Thrill of the chase.

DiSTuRbEd said:
What are the reasons for wanting a girlfriend anyways?

If you dont have friends its good, girls are cute and most guys love girls so why not have a girlfriend that you see everyday. You maybe want to have sex, then a girl is the perfect thing. How do i know, im a guy and i love girls and i want a girlfriend. thats it

He doesn't need a reason for wanting a girlfriend. I don't have a reason, but I like having one

DiSTuRbEd said:
What are the reasons for wanting a girlfriend anyways?
Thats the best question I seen all day. :LOL:

i'm pretty much in the same situation you are. i guess it would be awkward to come up to someone you don't know and start talking to her, so that's a no.

the only way of really getting to know her is to have your path crossed with hers, or to get some of her friends to tell you about her and stuff.

well go ahead and say hi to her, after all, i'm probably wrong and you could use a good chance.

I really hope you are right :) getting to be a friend with a girl is really something i want.

17 eh.
well I hardly had any Girlfriends (2)
but I have 3 good looking Female friends
its nice having a female friend thats true

Garfield_ said:
I really hope you are right :) getting to be a friend with a girl is really something i want.

if you want to be her boyfriend, then dont go down that route.

Tr0n said:
Thats the best question I seen all day. :LOL:

Yeah I know, after watching my brother and friend's with their girlfriend's I need to wait a bit, thats too much money for me to be spending, I can barely afford to drive around besides going to work.

my advice is if your asking about it here on the forum then well most likely you will take ages to do it and it won't be worthwhile etc..., just find somefriends that know girls get them to bring them etc.. it's so much easier. Honestly, most people find it hard enough so if your not mr charisma then well you can try but I dunno it's a bit iffy

Garfield_ said:
But who is brave enought to walk to a girl you dont know, and when shes there with her friends. Not me for sure, i hope ill see her tomorrow, and i really hope ill see her walk past me alone some time.
Any tips of what i could do to get her attention, get her interested in me ?.

heh. Those damn women! They all seem to rove aound in packs like a bunch of wolves.... Make one mistake and they'll tear your jugular out!

Thread made called "cute girl"
Two hours pass, Five pages long
I'm colored surprised

I hope you liked my haiku.

Ha! You're a poet an you didn't even recognize it!
I know, I hate when pointless threads grow to massive proportions in small amounts of time. How many threads has there been on this anyway?

Absinthe said:
Thread made called "cute girl"
Two hours pass, Five pages long
I'm colored surprised

I hope you liked my haiku.

Purty. Just to derail the thread further, favourite haiku:

Snowman in a field
Listening to the raindrops
Wishing him fairwell

Back on topic - first of all, what have you got to lose by just talking to her? One of the things I learned in college is to lose your sense of pride and just roll with it. Go up to her, check it out. Talk about the class you just had, or something that relates to both of you. Be comfortable with the situation. Nothing says lame like a stammering geek with his hands behind his back; be yourself. If that isn't enough, don't push it, it won't work. Worrying about this kindof shit will tear you from the inside out - it did me back then - so have a sense of perspective and laugh at yourself if stuff goes wrong.

Or whatever :)

EDIT: Oh, and as for the 'cute girl' threads, there's like one in every section of the lower forums :O

Garfield_ said:
If you dont have friends its good, girls are cute and most guys love girls so why not have a girlfriend that you see everyday. You maybe want to have sex, then a girl is the perfect thing. How do i know, im a guy and i love girls and i want a girlfriend. thats it

Girlfriends are high-maintenance affairs. Seriously, my best mate is a girl (there's nothing sexual :naughty:) and I see her and a few other good mates most days. I can understand why you'd want a girlfriend, (hugs,kisses,sechs) but I get the first two and she's only a a mate ;)

My advice would be to get to know her first, see if you like her as a person and not just a sex object.

Garfield_ said:
Damn, there is a girl at my school that looks exactly like Luna in Final Fantasy. http://wallpaper.microchiot.com/i/wpp_800/b/b/Final_Fantasy_X-2_Yuna.jpg
But shes even more hot, I first saw her sitting somewhere with her friends and i looked at her for a short moment, she looked back. Damn shes cute, i thought. Second time i saw her she was outside the school. And i looked at her again, but i dont know if she noticed me. the third and last time was on the school lunch. I think i really like her, but ive never heard her speak or anything. But my friends tell me i must speak with her, if i really like her. But who is brave enought to walk to a girl you dont know, and when shes there with her friends. Not me for sure, i hope ill see her tomorrow, and i really hope ill see her walk past me alone some time.
Any tips of what i could do to get her attention, get her interested in me ?.
Just go up to her and say "I noticed you noticing me, and I'd just like to put you on notice, that I noticed you too."

I stole that line from the fresh prince himself, so it has to work.

You should seriously get to know her before even thinking about engaging in anything else.

A_Denial said:
You should seriously get to know her before even thinking about engaging in anything else.

Yep its the smartest thing to do, because she could turn out to be a total ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back