Day 6: Spy Unlock - The Ambassador

Listen, perfect spy would basically be:

Knife
Feign death

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED

IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE A MAGET

Okay then your gripe is that TF2 spy is not conforming to your elitist ideals of the PERFECT SPY

NO WEAPONRY BUT SUBTLETY AND SMOKE AND MIRRORS and not even those just subtlety

HE CAN SNEAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND RIP OUT YOUR BRAIN WITHOUT YOU NOTICING

Unfortunately, not everyone is pro enough to do this, so Valve is forced to give spies a few options.

Sheepo said:
I certainly don't see anything saying that.

"A gun that packs this much heat"

Generally when a weapon is said to be "packing heat" it's a measure of strength. Also calling it a cannon sure doesn't make it sound like it's a little peashooter, y'know? It's also EIGHT POUNDS.

Have you ever held a real gun?

Do you realize what kind of bullets an EIGHT POUND PISTOL must be carrying?

KA said:
Unfortunately, not everyone is pro enough to do this, so Valve is forced to give spies a few options.
VALVE SHOULD STOP CATERING TO CASUALS

CASUALS ARE RUINING GAMES FOR EVERYONE

AND BY EVERYONE I MEAN ME

I refuse to accept vague implications. Explicit gameplay descriptions please.

Also, KA's post.

VALVE SHOULD STOP CATERING TO CASUALS

CASUALS ARE RUINING GAMES FOR EVERYONE

AND BY EVERYONE I MEAN ME

You are a sad sad man.

I'm not sure if you've accepted my point as correct or if we are just having a capital letters battle.

Casuals are not ruining games, casuals are opening games up to more people. Maybe playing with casuals is bad, but I'm sure out there somewhere there will be a server full of ELITE SPIES and you can run around all day knifing one another and then passionately making out with one another that's right I am saying only gays play spy.

Maybe playing with casuals is bad, but I'm sure out there somewhere there will be a server full of ELITE SPIES and you can run around all day knifing one another and then passionately making out with one another that's right I am saying only gays play spy.
I can't say I disagree and I for one would love to have that kind of server it would be like Valhalla for spies except with more tongue kissing although that's only conjecture because I do not know how much tongue kissing goes on in Valhalla

maybe there's a lot

And the casuals thing is really a whole 'nother debate that's better served NOT IN THIS THREAD

Oh, also, edit: Assuming that the Ambassador isn't a heavy damage weapon and its only benefit is long range like the sniper rifle, congratulations that's an even worse weapon

You are like the worst professional assassin ever if you use a rifle

didn't Valve watch Leon: The Professional directed by Luc Besson

Leon would be dissapoint

if he weren't, y'know, dead

I can't say I disagree and I for one would love to have that kind of server it would be like Valhalla for spies except with more tongue kissing although that's only conjecture because I do not know how much tongue kissing goes on in Valhalla

maybe there's a lot
A whole lot, Vikings were total queers
And the casuals thing is really a whole 'nother debate that's better served NOT IN THIS THREAD
I absolutely agree! Also you should find someone with a strong opinion that is opposed to yours because to be honest I don't even care that much I just like capital letters and multi-quoting.

I am ASSUMING yes assuming that the Ambasssssador is more accurate, more damaging, and more cool-down time. That would make sense to me.

Why did you suddenly just end your post mid sentence? It's not like you said Candlejack or anything. I mean, if you had po

I normally don't do that, but someone asked me a question and when I sat back down at my PC I hit the Submit button without proofreading.

"A gun that packs this much heat"

Generally when a weapon is said to be "packing heat" it's a measure of strength. Also calling it a cannon sure doesn't make it sound like it's a little peashooter, y'know? It's also EIGHT POUNDS.

I am ASSUMING yes assuming that the Ambasssssador is more accurate, more damaging, and more cool-down time. That would make sense to me.[/FONT]

2_emot_smug.gif

Back