Dear Helplife2.net, I f*cked up

Alright, but I still refuse to believe that everyone else was ****ing their girlfriends while I was nerding it in high school.

Ah missed that, I thought it just said that she refused to abort. My bad.

Alright, but I still refuse to believe that everyone else was ****ing their girlfriends while I was nerding it in high school.

Well, maybe you're right about your country. And that's cool. if that's the way you like it to be, then stay there. That's the place for you. It works different over here though. The same perceived tunnel vision that all Americans have isn't exclusive to American's you know. We're all doomed to believe we're right about everything.

I just felt like throwing that out there. I'm done derailing your topic, OP. :p

Numbers, sex is great and a fantastic stress-reliever. If anything it helps me with my studies by keeping me calmer.

I love numbers so much if this site went down I'd start my own forum dedicated to him

At first I thought numbers was gay. Now I realize he is just a virgin who can't hide his newbishness.

I find this pretty funny

124c2de.jpg

Falcon_Punch_by_LoboStylez.jpg

In all seriousness, you're in a tough situation. But you have to do what is right and be the father. Don't leave, because you don't want your child saying to his friends one day that he never knew who his father was. You made the mistake, no matter how manipulative she was, so you need to face the consequences.

I feel like America really needs a re-examining of sexual education.

Ah man, I wish I still had that image of Tom with PLACENTA pasted under it that one of buttknobs made.

I feel like America really needs a re-examining of sexual education.

The scary part is, parents can opt to take their kids out of Health class because they go over diagrams of the male reproductive system, and the female reproductive system. That happened when I went to school. (Keep in mind that it's a high school health class... We didn't have sex ed in my school because of parents like that. Praying that by keeping their kids ignorant, they won't ****. Then when it happens, they don't take the blame, and they get mad at the school. People are goofy like that.)

This is why I wear condoms 24 hours a day. Women are crazy.

Yup, when you get a girl pregnant the first thing you need to do is run to the internets for help.

The more I read of Numbers, the more I'm convinced he's ****ing crazy.

Numbers said:
I'm pretty sure that statistics will prove me otherwise. I think the most important thing (to not have kids engage in sexual behavior) is that a culture repress the sexuality of young people, and hold "purity" in high regard. I mean, only 0.2% (which is 3 people) of my entire school has ever had sex, and one of them came from America. I guess that's why I hate pop culture nowadays - TV whores whoring themselves in skimpy little outfits with implied sexuality - all so that broadcasters can make more money.

lol how many students in your school? 4?

Numbers said:
I dont believe for a minute that you're representative of a typical south korean teen. there's got be a shitload of them having sex somewhere. I mean you cant all be repressed automatons

your part of the world has been repressed for so long that it's just a matter of time before you all snap is an orgasmic orgy of biblical proportions. just dont stick it in his pooper

Numbers said:
See, the problem with this mindset is that it contributes to the rising rates of teen pregnancy, and rates of drop outs. The US has this problem. We don't. Best way to keep students in school is to not let them become mommies and daddies.

then why are the majority of drop outs male?

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0779196.html

in fact since the sexual revolution male drop out rates have increased while female rates have decreased. obviously it's not the boys who are getting pregnant. tbh this is just another example of how you've been spoonfed bs
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/81-595-m/81-595-m2008055-eng.pdf

Or males suck at academics more than females. Also punching the belly hard jokes are making me cringe.

Shove your junk back in and blow your load in the face of the fetus. It will be so humiliated it will have to abort itself.

Wait.

"First thing"? The girl has been pregnant for 12 weeks.

He's just performing the mandatory function, 'mock someone for posting their feelings on the internet, over the internet'. Don't worry, these folks aren't intended to be taken seriously.

I think that even if you don't want anything more to do with the girl, (and you're perfectly entitled to that) you still need to be there for the kid and play a substantial part in its upbringing. This is just my opinion though, and I'm one person. Do what you feel is right, but make sure it's not just what is easy.

"First thing"? The girl has been pregnant for 12 weeks.

And he just found out. And when you find something like that out what do you go do? Go to internet message boards because that's the absolute best place to go at a time like this. Case in point:

People have these stupid stereotypes that having a kid out of wedlock is bad. Or drunk sex is bad, or banging your friend's girlfriend is bad. Big deal man, your junk works and now you'll probably get more pussy than you'll ever get in your life. Your a guy and thats what we do best, making babies. Take a step back and look at this from a perspective of being a simple human, not just a guy from a small town about to start his life. You didn't **** up, imo. You did what every human has the right to do...and thats simple procreation. If you don't want to be a father, don't be but you did your part, and she'll do the rest. If she wanted a kid, thats fine. Also keep in mind she'll be on her own if you leave her.

You just had major feelings for this girl, imagine what life could be like with both of them.

Yeah bro, getting a chick prego is cool because that means she has to be with you! Or if you don't want that then just leave her, you don't have any responsibility in this brah.

And he just found out. And when you find something like that out what do you go do? Go to internet message boards because that's the absolute best place to go at a time like this.

Taking five minutes to release some steam and get a huge issue off your chest is the worst thing anyone can do ever. Thank Allah you're here to inform people of that.

Warped said:
People have these stupid stereotypes that having a kid out of wedlock is bad. Or drunk sex is bad, or banging your friend's girlfriend is bad. Big deal man, your junk works and now you'll probably get more pussy than you'll ever get in your life. Your a guy and thats what we do best, making babies. Take a step back and look at this from a perspective of being a simple human, not just a guy from a small town about to start his life. You didn't **** up, imo. You did what every human has the right to do...and thats simple procreation. If you don't want to be a father, don't be but you did your part, and she'll do the rest. If she wanted a kid, thats fine. Also keep in mind she'll be on her own if you leave her.

You just had major feelings for this girl, imagine what life could be like with both of them.

any idiot can make a baby. raising one is the hard part not the making part.

Taking five minutes to release some steam and get a huge issue off your chest is the worst thing anyone can do ever. Thank Allah you're here to inform people of that.

Thank Allah? Shit...You are absolutely right.

PS. Don't bomb me.

Damnit, I can't find that pic I made of your avatar with a turban.

Back